❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Matt looks gorgeous with the soft makeup!

The scary part is they are gonna anticipate this show to be a hit. You guys know how that goes. Haha
Of course lol broadcast company is a hit and miss but it’s still a pretty good production tho

nampal

sarNie Egg
Don't know what are they talking about, since the wedding happened in the earlier episodes. lol isn't the only thing that happens in the future the last ep?

But it's a good thing it won't be aired on Dec 2019.

Agree. Considering how "possessive" their fans can be and now that he's working with Matt for the first time, this isn't what he should be saying.

I love that scene from the awards night, too! And some of the crazy and funny scenes.
some people guess its the last scene(ending) Because n'ek had the same outfit in korean version

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The black dress is definitely for the boat/wedding scene, if they're completely copying the Kdrama then she'll be in white for the ending. It's so airing next year, I ain't being fooled lol.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
some people guess its the last scene(ending) Because n'ek had the same outfit in korean version
Didn't Jun Ji Hyun wear white backless gown in the ending ep?

Btw, I think China made changes to their adaptaion of MLFTS. Knowing China, so many restrictions. But it was okay with the Korean prod. (just saw this. Correct me if I'm wrong since I didn't even watch it)
Screenshot_20180324_190923.png
Screenshot_20180324_190934.png

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The black dress is definitely for the boat/wedding scene, if they're completely copying the Kdrama then she'll be in white for the ending. It's so airing next year, I ain't being fooled lol.
If it's for the future, the only possibility is that they calculated the 400 year difference from Achira's landing to 2019. lol But it should be the present time and lakorn shoot takes so much time. Especially this requires better editing.

twister02

M♥K
Didn't Jun Ji Hyun wear white backless gown in the ending ep?

Btw, I think China made changes to their adaptaion of MLFTS. Knowing China, so many restrictions. But it was okay with the Korean prod. (just saw this. Correct me if I'm wrong since I didn't even watch it)
View attachment 12282
View attachment 12283
They didn't made their own adaptation but the broadcast of the drama itself. They need to edit out because apparently, source from soompi, Aliens and ghosts are taboo in China and Do Min Joon, originally an alien, was “cleansed” of his alien status by authorities thus they edited and changed the ending of the original drama itself. I didn't know how they did that :lol:

Anyway, another information from the same article:

HB Entertainment, the production company behind “My Love From the Star,” responds, “Because we handed over the Chinese publication rights over as a whole, we no longer have control over story edits, or broadcasting lengths.” He does clarify that “however, we gave them the episodes as they were aired, so there won’t be a lot that they can edit.”

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The cameos don't matter but if Broadcast were to also incorporate their own then I think it'd be fun if they used their own characters/shows.
The Thai remake has their own problems they've got to solve, like the running time is different to Korea so they'll have more content since it's 90 mins give or take. The question is will they add more Fahlada x Achira moments or will we be given more time with the supporting cast?

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The cameos don't matter but if Broadcast were to also incorporate their own then I think it'd be fun if they used their own characters/shows.
The Thai remake has their own problems they've got to solve, like the running time is different to Korea so they'll have more content since it's 90 mins give or take. The question is will they add more Fahlada x Achira moments or will we be given more time with the supporting cast?
Yeah, given that the highlight of this drama is the romance between the pranang. There are lots of lakorns that focus much on the supporting casts.

Suzy's cameo just happened because she was in the same school with Kim Soo Hyun in Dream High and he liked her there. If they included the visor in the fitting, then we'll be seing this scene. The only thing this scene shows is the nang ek's jealousy, tho. So it doesn't really matter who will do that cameo role.

twister02

M♥K
Thai fans/shippers are more serious than the Korean drama fans (except for those hard core ones). If Broadcast can play around the reference of that cameo, then good and personally Yaya would be the best choice because she's the most popular pair of Nadech (not thinking about that she's the other half of NY but she's the only girl Nadech worked mostly) but as I stated earlier, I don't know how they'll do that because it will also affect the fans of the koojin itself. They may ask more than the cameo and the focus on the pranang might be lost but if they do add cameos for references to other pop cultures, then good. :)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Her make-up in Day 1 was softer/lighter. I love the red lipstick :)

I am excited to see how both of them will do extra poses. :aaaaa:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Masu spotted filming:
29403762_153878405280864_5367605880340611072_n.jpg
29418039_1791366467839256_1677411679454887936_n.jpg
29089917_160139357966615_8566283813418696704_n.jpg
*I spot a ferris wheel which means confession time!
(cr: belle_kanyamas + nara_theerapon + kingfamilyy)

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! They were surely shooting this! And probably the ferris wheel scene, too!
star6-00490.jpg

What's with the color orange? lol her clothes in some scenes were really so extra, compared to JJH. :p

This is also the same clothes n'ek wore in "rapping in the car" scene
Screenshot_20180326_223247.png
and where the p'ek will pose as her atty/manager.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
From straight up plastic hot pink to starburst orange lol. I want a pop of color but they seemed to not have a middle ground. But the orange outfit does make her look younger for some reason.

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Kdrama's are safer with their fashion choices, you get very few celebs that really do experiment e.g. G-Dragon. At this point I welcome anything that is different, I'd also like to take this opportunity to say Thank God that she isn't wearing a coat because we all know how freezing cold it can get in Thailand lol.

I'll put spoiler tags just in-case there are people here who haven't watched the KDrama and still want to go in blind when watching the remake:
If all their scenes on the boat are complete then that should mean Nadech & Matt have done one kiss scene, right ?!. This one: