[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol and before this, she wouldn't do real kisses lol.
I guess she changed her mind. It was a good decision though.
I would die of happiness if Pope's nang'ek kissed him like that. I pray to the lakorn gods that him and Chip get one good kiss in KST. Hahahaha.

#fingerscrossed
Lol hopefully shes up for 2 back to back lakorns with kiss scenes. Maybe she only wants to kiss co stars one in a while

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol ahaha I think chippy has more experience hahahah hahahah like she’s very comfortable with her bf, not to be mean or anything but I think she’s more realistic and up front with her bf. They’re not the shy/conservative type. So she may be comfortable kissing him as a gf. Don’t take it the wrong way.

So when she kissed boy, she made it look realistic like how you would kiss a person and not just dead fish kissing ahahahahaha

Honestly I like real kissing without the tongue or French kissing for asians lmaoo but lip kissing should come off very natural and come off like you really wanna kiss that person. Chippy did good cuz she’s not picky 55555 I wouldn’t be able to look at Boy like that lmaoo ahahhaha just my opinion lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol ahaha I think chippy has more experience hahahah hahahah like she’s very comfortable with her bf, not to be mean or anything but I think she’s more realistic and up front with her bf. They’re not the shy/conservative type. So she may be comfortable kissing him as a gf. Don’t take it the wrong way.

So when she kissed boy, she made it look realistic like how you would kiss a person and not just dead fish kissing ahahahahaha

Honestly I like real kissing without the tongue or French kissing for asians lmaoo but lip kissing should come off very natural and come off like you really wanna kiss that person. Chippy did good cuz she’s not picky 55555 I wouldn’t be able to look at Boy like that lmaoo ahahhaha just my opinion lol :p
Sooo in short you are saying she's not faking the "I'm Thai and Thai girls don't kiss their bf"? Lol

xodxo

Sooo in short you are saying she's not faking the "I'm Thai and Thai girls don't kiss their bf"? Lol
Ahahahahhhh lmao! chippy to me is not your typical Thai girl ahahaha she’s kind of up in your face type lol she doesn’t seem to care what who says... she’ll make that annoying mouth and move along lol

She doesn’t pretend to build that “good girl” image lol ahahahah she’s n’ek but also real offscreen n’ek, maybe sometimes too real hahahhahaha

I don’t know if I like her enough to be a fan but I like the diversity in n’ek who’s not all about “good girl” image... like you need some real bitchy lead actresses too LOL! :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ahahahahhhh lmao! chippy to me is not your typical Thai girl ahahaha she’s kind of up in your face type lol she doesn’t seem to care what who says... she’ll make that annoying mouth and move along lol

She doesn’t pretend to build that “good girl” image lol ahahahah she’s n’ek but also real offscreen n’ek, maybe sometimes too real hahahhahaha

I don’t know if I like her enough to be a fan but I like the diversity in n’ek who’s not all about “good girl” image... like you need some real bitchy lead actresses too LOL! :p
Lol like Mo, Ploy, and Janie? Wait Janie is cubic zirconia.

I'm pretty darn sure more than 50% of these nangeks slept with most of their bfs so don't tell me they dont do real kisses cus they're conservative Thai girls :rolleyes:.

xodxo

Lol like Mo, Ploy, and Janie? Wait Janie is cubic zirconia.
Mo (Tangmo) is a wild mouth. Lol. Rude. She can run her mouth like nobody’s business.

Ploy is actually really sweet to me. She’s sexy so people view her sl.tty or cheap or whatever but I have seen her interviews and I really like her personality. Compared to Tangmo, I was never fond of her personality.

Janie~~ sure she has a BAD rep to many people but I have also seen her interviews and talk shows and I like this girl’s personality. She seems really nice and only minds her own business. She’s doesnt look like the type to trash talk anyone. Lol :p

I'm pretty darn sure more than 50% of these nangeks slept with most of their bfs so don't tell me they dont do real kisses cus they're conservative Thai girls :rolleyes:.
Lmaooooo :risas3::risas3::risas3::thumbup:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Chippy seems to be a touchy touchy person with people shes comfortable close with. She was touchy touchy with boy in the interview. Plus in the lakorn when their was skinships scenes she didnt seem uncomfortable like some actresses

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Chippy seems to be a touchy touchy person with people shes comfortable close with. She was touchy touchy with boy in the interview. Plus in the lakorn when their was skinships scenes she didnt seem uncomfortable like some actresses
Boy said the director had to persuade her for a very long time to do the kiss scene lol. Good thing that she accepted that she is an adult now and that she needs to mature in her acting. It also help that they are pretty close lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Boy said the director had to persuade her for a very long time to do the kiss scene lol. Good thing that she accepted that she is an adult now and that she needs to mature in her acting. It also help that they are pretty close lol.
Yeah i recognized the word kiss and i think she said something about not kissing great so i assumed they were talking about the kiss scenes. Im happy that shes willing to do stuff they she wasnt before.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chippy is the lucky one where she gets the cake and eat it too. So many in the Asian industry puts up a clean, innocent image because they think that's what get them far because Asian culture is still sensitive to some issues. They are so scared that even a small scandal would tear down the hard work they put in. Chippy on the other hand, openly dates her boyfriend with a YouTube channel of them doing some stuff that a clean image girl would even be afraid to even try.

She has a life and enjoy it outside of showbiz and literary don't care what the outside noise are saying. And people have accepted that part of her. She started off the way she is and she wasn't going to change just because she became a n'ek. She is a free celebrity that isn't restricting herself because of what others think or wants her to be. Beside, she just riding along. I am not sure if she cares to be on top of the industry.

I remember the incident that was so huge and scandalous in China with a famous guy...what was his name? Was it Edison or something close to it....it happened so long ago. Anyhow, he was sleeping with so many girls and some famous sweet innocent n'eks. He even video tape the intimate moments. That is why behind closed door no one is truly innocent. Everyone has some sort of skeleton, an image that is hidden from the camera because these stars have a life besides the characters they play. I remembered a celebrity once said...innocent is only what you want to make it out to be. In an industry where everyone steps on each other to get to the top. And to get to the top no one is truly innocent.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Chippy is the lucky one where she gets the cake and eat it too. So many in the Asian industry puts up a clean, innocent image because they think that's what get them far because Asian culture is still sensitive to some issues. They are so scared that even a small scandal would tear down the hard work they put in. Chippy on the other hand, openly dates her boyfriend with a YouTube channel of them doing some stuff that a clean image girl would even be afraid to even try.

She has a life and enjoy it outside of showbiz and literary don't care what the outside noise are saying. And people have accepted that part of her. She started off the way she is and she wasn't going to change just because she became a n'ek. She is a free celebrity that isn't restricting herself because of what others think or wants her to be. Beside, she just riding along. I am not sure if she cares to be on top of the industry.

I remember the incident that was so huge and scandalous in China with a famous guy...what was his name? Was it Edison or something close to it....it happened so long ago. Anyhow, he was sleeping with so many girls and some famous sweet innocent n'eks. He even video tape the intimate moments. That is why behind closed door no one is truly innocent. Everyone has some sort of skeleton, an image that is hidden from the camera because these stars have a life besides the characters they play. I remembered a celebrity once said...innocent is only what you want to make it out to be. In an industry where everyone steps on each other to get to the top. And to get to the top no one is truly innocent.
Hahaha I remember that scandal because Nicholas Tse' s wife, Cecilia Cheung, was part of that scandal too. Ugh i so disliked her and was so sad when he married her. I was a NickFaye fc then cus I liked Faye lol.

But anyways yeah Chippy just don't care and I see that Pat is starting to be the same way lol. No wonder they are good friends. Date who you want, be happy, and stop living your life for your fcs. If they truly love you they would leave your personal relationship alone and not pressure you about it.