[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
THIS! All they had to do was a) get a younger actor to play Chakrit's part. b) aged Donut's younger self by 2-3 years. I don't get why they thought having Chakrit carry a kid in his arm would be seen as romantic. It's gross on so many levels, what were the makers thinking?
- Side note: You should've checked out Fah Krajang Dao instead of FLF, his characters a cop but he has a good sense of humor. One of my personal favorite hero's from a lakorn tbh.

Edited:
Chippy x Boy kiss in the next episode!!!! I'm not following along well enough to understand what's the whole set-up still lol. Is Chakrit x Donut the bad guys or is it only the crazy blonde dude?
yes, they are technically the bad guys since they're using Thailand to export drugs out to Australia. They're rebels who needed money for weapons to fight for independence and the only way to get money for that much weapons fast is to sell drugs.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That scene when Boy took the ring off of her finger, that was a good scene. She did very well, so did he. I can't wait for the after he rescue her scene but I bet it won't be til Friday.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Thippy has episodes 1 & now 2 up, I plan to binge watch it tonight. As for last nights episode:
That scene when Boy took the ring off of her finger, that was a good scene. She did very well, so did he. I can't wait for the after he rescue her scene but I bet it won't be til Friday.
I got hyped when I saw the teaser but I know they'll play us and it won't be til next week lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thippy has episodes 1 & now 2 up, I plan to binge watch it tonight. As for last nights episode:

I got hyped when I saw the teaser but I know they'll play us and it won't be til next week lol.
Or it'll be where it ends! I hate it when they give us a cliff hanger that we have to wait a whole week for.

I think this is Chippy's best performance. Like she's not uncomfortable playing, she seems more relaxed.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I like the fact that they didnt kiss like dead fish. You can see the pressure their putting into it not just lip touching
Haha I guess which it good compared to 5 years ago people were claiming ch3 wouldn’t allow lips touching lmaooo bull crap. Now everyone is lips smacking in every lakorn hahahhha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha I guess which it good compared to 5 years ago people were claiming ch3 wouldn’t allow lips touching lmaooo bull crap. Now everyone is lips smacking in every lakorn hahahhha
:rolleyes: Ch3 lakorns were always reang but they would do a 180 if there's backlash. :pancarta: