[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe this is airing on may 26th if im not mistaken
I read that on IG too! Well it said 26th if nothing changes. Just when i thought I would get a small break/ slot open to watch Lakorns another one I want to watch comes on air. I’ve literally watched everything that’s aired on Ch3 for 2018 lol. Anywho, does anyone anticipate this whole series or just a particular pair? I’m really digging Toey & Eye but ofc they’d be the last part. :crybaby2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I read that on IG too! Well it said 26th if nothing changes. Just when i thought I would get a small break/ slot open to watch Lakorns another one I want to watch comes on air. I’ve literally watched everything that’s aired on Ch3 for 2018 lol. Anywho, does anyone anticipate this whole series or just a particular pair? I’m really digging Toey & Eye but ofc they’d be the last part. :crybaby2:
I really wanna watch chippy and boys pairing cause im a fan of chippy and her and boy look like they match each other well. but i also want to watch eye and toey as well as great and saimai. Great and saimai seem like they have really great chemistry too

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Surprisingly I'm here for all the pairings and stories, which means I'm in for bigger disappointment if none of them are good lol.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I really wanna watch chippy and boys pairing cause im a fan of chippy and her and boy look like they match each other well. but i also want to watch eye and toey as well as great and saimai. Great and saimai seem like they have really great chemistry too
I love watching all of the guys who play in this series. Well I’m not no huge fan of Louis & Top but I like them too. I think I’m anticipating the Great one too! I love Great. Some of the pairings are personally off to me but I’m willing to give them all a shot. I like series.
Surprisingly I'm here for all the pairings and stories, which means I'm in for bigger disappointment if none of them are good lol.
HAHA well we can be disappointed together. I don’t like watching only one part of a series. I tend to watch the whole thing bc I want it to make sense to me since series usually connect. Plus, if I’m waiting for that last one, I might as well watch the rest to wait for it lol.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. I haven’t heard anything about this series getting subbed. I mean i understand Thai somewhat, but I still need my subtitles for help. Regardless, I’ll watch this raw if anything.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I haven’t heard anything about this series getting subbed. I mean i understand Thai somewhat, but I still need my subtitles for help. Regardless, I’ll watch this raw if anything.
i only know basic thai phrases so i definitely need subs haha but yeah ill still watch it raw if no one subs it

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Maybe I’ll tune in for Gwang —my new girl from TheFace S3 hehehe :celebrate16: she’s supporting so don’t know how often she’ll have screen time :rolleyes:o_O:eek::confused: