[CH3] Mun (Medta & Mahaniyom)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
My vote goes for Mint!!! Mteam all da way!!!

But way does it have to be any others action Lakorn? Wonder wat da storyline? Hopping it will be Mint! Need too see this girl again!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I also wonder what the storyline is. Really want to find out what characteristics Mark is going to have in this one. :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL MINT! i guess you gotta blame someone...and Chalida is the culprit! hahahah
maybe its the whole 'hard to get' thing that makes us all so attached to. 

@ ALICE, i've been like that lately, more into relaxed or comedy, after NM2 everything was just to much drama. *sigh. 

well KCR is a romance, so we'll see how he goes in that. i do hope it gets to produce a full length romance. i doubt he will ever do comedy. 

I want to know what the story line is too. i wonder how "MUN" the lakorn will really be. 

this thread is sure moving fast. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
hippo said:
LOL MINT! i guess you gotta blame someone...and Chalida is the culprit! hahahah
maybe its the whole 'hard to get' thing that makes us all so attached to. 

@ ALICE, i've been like that lately, more into relaxed or comedy, after NM2 everything was just to much drama. *sigh. 

well KCR is a romance, so we'll see how he goes in that. i do hope it gets to produce a full length romance. i doubt he will ever do comedy. 

I want to know what the story line is too. i wonder how "MUN" the lakorn will really be. 

this thread is sure moving fast. 
So true this is moving fast. I am sure if this is gonna be confirm for Mint then this drama thread will also jump up to 10,000 replies like NM2. NM2 has end already but the thread it still jumping that it made over 10,000 replies hehehehe. Nok can make funny lakorn to. Just like how he made NM2 kinda funny because of Mark's characteristic. And i realized that in the lakorn NM2 that Mint was really aggressive on Mark, really she spa shed water onto SaengKla and He was mad hahaha.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
dude ^^ this thread just got posted up today, and we got up to 3 pages already. I bet this thread will even go up to 10,000 pages before it's confirmed from the nang'ek side, or before they even start a ceremony, since this will be probably after Mark and Mint's individual lakorns process, and after NM3, while Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha, we still need to know a proper confirmation from the two and they won't start filming until the late months of this year. If I have to guess, this lakorn might be due next year.

However, like what hippo said, even if I am a hardcore MTeam, I must say I want Mark to be pair up with other actress for this, other than Mint and/or Yaya. I admit that Chalida is one of a new/younger generation actress that fit really good with an action lakorn, and I do see Yaya can fit in this kind of role too, it's just that her role in TD was just boring. And between Mark and Yaya's chemistry, I do admit that their chemistry were bland in Tawan Deurd however that was 2010, since they filmed that lakorn although it was aired in 2011, so I guess they weren't that close with each other as much as they got close to Chalida and Nadech yet. So I'm sure their chemistry will improve now, we can all see from their pictures and clips when they have events with one another, they got closer than before now. But anyways, like I said, other than these two, I want to see Mark with other actress too for this lakorn, but at the same time, I really do hope it is Chalida hahah so my heart is leaning on both exchange and stay hahaha I also doubt that Yaya will have space for this lakorn. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The title means, into it or like being really satisfied, so maybe getting revenge till satisfaction? I'm not sure. LOL. :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wow. This is moving fast. I would actually like to see P'Mark working with other nang'ek's and I would rather see mteam in Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha but if P'Mint will not be in GRKS, then I want this confirmed for Mteam. Though I'm leaning more toward the romance/revenge/comedy drama.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
if not mint, then I wish it was matt
mark seems to love p'nok's production...  looks like p'nok and mark won't be separated anytime soon, makes me wonder if he'll ever cast another actor o.0
but I'm not complaining, I'm glad mark can work with producers he trusts and is comfortable with

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
lately I'm not too fond of action lakorn i want something relaxing 
i want Mint C too but i don't think it will be mteam again since they already booked for Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha Khun Da Lakornthai 

aw... TT_____TT 

well whatever! I just want them to be paired again! HAHAHA.. 

but i'm still crossing my fingers for them to have a back-to-back-to-back-to-back Lakorn! yeeee! LOL! *greeeeeeeeeeed again*

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!!  Another lakorn for Mark but nooooo its an action lakorn. :( I don't really like action but as well as its Mark I'm good with it.Hahaha... Who will be the nang'ek? Well, hopefully, it's someone I'm okay with.

Agree, if Mint C is not in the other one w/ Mark then she should be in this one w/ him, or the other way around.

Waiting for more news. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i rather want Mint C in Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha since its Lakornthai the company has good creation since its a role for Mteam a challenging one not action thrill i actually want Margie for this lakorn with Mark 

OnlyPrinChalida

sarNie Egg
Sweet_09 said:
I want Mint in both...Which is Chalida it is :D does Nok Chatchai love action lakorn! By far he produce all action lakorn? And by far Mteam are mostly in there heheheh. Anyways my asnwer is still da same, Mteam on both!
P'Nok Chatchai is one of the action drama directed in the ch3 industrial. TBH!!!! and P'Nok really admires Mteam, Mark is like his really close son and Mint is like his really close daughter.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I can careless. I just want my M&M together alongside a good plot with tons of sweet scenes, of course. 555 ;)