[CH3] Mr. Merman (Maker K) : Kiakk Wattikorn/ Boat Tara/ Best Vichayut/ Whan Phulita

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
@OzzyOzzy I'm not sure what's going on with Fahfon, but in the recent episodes it looks like she's gotten better. And the lady held captive was the assistant to Mint's character. She was caught lurking around that scientist's laboratory. So he locked her up and used her as an experimental subject. He is trying to see if he can turn her into a mermaid. I think he's crazy and obsessive.

OzzyOzzy

sarNie Egg
@OzzyOzzy I'm not sure what's going on with Fahfon, but in the recent episodes it looks like she's gotten better. And the lady held captive was the assistant to Mint's character. She was caught lurking around that scientist's laboratory. So he locked her up and used her as an experimental subject. He is trying to see if he can turn her into a mermaid. I think he's crazy and obsessive.

He certainly is!

Oh yesterday's episode apparently there's another merman ~ a doctor!! Cool

OzzyOzzy

sarNie Egg
I wonder what is the conversation between Fahfon & her merman that makes the other two to swim away?

@tweedaly care to translate pretty pleaseeee thanks ka

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I wonder what is the conversation between Fahfon & her merman that makes the other two to swim away?

@tweedaly care to translate pretty pleaseeee thanks ka
Are you talking about today's episode, episode 27? If so, Fahfon was asking Talay what his weakness was because he never told her. So the other two left them alone in order for Talay to tell her.

OzzyOzzy

sarNie Egg
Are you talking about today's episode, episode 27? If so, Fahfon was asking Talay what his weakness was because he never told her. So the other two left them alone in order for Talay to tell her.

Yes! Is that so? Oho....so cute.

So they are a couple now huh? Looks like Talay is not afraid of skinship with Fahfon anymore

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Yes! Is that so? Oho....so cute.

So they are a couple now huh? Looks like Talay is not afraid of skinship with Fahfon anymore
Yes, they seem to be. Do you remember when they were all in the water together in the cave and the moonlight was shining on them? Apparently that helped rid them of their weaknesses so that's why Talay isn't afraid to get close to Fahfon.

OzzyOzzy

sarNie Egg
Yes, they seem to be. Do you remember when they were all in the water together in the cave and the moonlight was shining on them? Apparently that helped rid them of their weaknesses so that's why Talay isn't afraid to get close to Fahfon.

Thks so much for clarifying that to me. I was abt to ask u abt the moon thingy.

So Fahfon will not turn into bubbles isit?
But the other girl did. Do u know the reason?

OzzyOzzy

sarNie Egg
Next episode looks like they will all be captured. Oooo i dunno if I wanna watch it tomorrow but my itchy fingers will not agree.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Thks so much for clarifying that to me. I was abt to ask u abt the moon thingy.

So Fahfon will not turn into bubbles isit?
But the other girl did. Do u know the reason?
I'm not sure but I guess we'll find out in tomorrow's episode. From the preview, it looks like they will explain more about that.

OzzyOzzy

sarNie Egg
@tweedaly i am so confused with the ending.

1) Fahfon is no longer a mermaid?
2) what will happen to Mint's assistant?
3) why Talay don't allow Fahfon to kiss him...he don't want her as a mermaid isit?

Pldsss help thks a bunch

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
@tweedaly i am so confused with the ending.

1) Fahfon is no longer a mermaid?
2) what will happen to Mint's assistant?
3) why Talay don't allow Fahfon to kiss him...he don't want her as a mermaid isit?

Pldsss help thks a bunch
1. I think the doctor who’s a merman said that Fahfon turned back into a human because she was able to accept human blood or something like that, I’m not so sure.
2. The merman doctor guy is trying his best to heal her.
3. He told her not to rush because they still have a lot of time.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh already??? Hehehhe I still haven’t seen it haha although I recall a scene with a pretty girl in a taxi crying and thought she looked beautiful! Was curious what lakorn it was, then I realized it was Mr.Merman haha

I’ll need to make time for this too lol :p