x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just wanted to add, I just remembered (+someone mentioned) that the Asean games were going on. That's probably why some episodes of MPC has been cut down a few time.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:wink:  Hello xOuner, miss you and miss spamming/chatting with everyone too. :D  I am sick as a dog with flu right now, but glad to be here with you and everyone.  Catching up on Krating right now, and I'll watch this as soon as I done with that one.
I believe Pat play twin roles before which she did a great jobs and I'm sure this one will be just as great.
I am a wimp  :lolyup:   hahahaha I saw the first scene where Pat and her friend were in the library and I was scared already, I had to turned away, so we'll see how I will fair onward. :nailbiter:  :sweat:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I got Ticha's twin's name wrong, It's Sai-tarn, not Saiparn. Anyways. Kata telling he loves Ticha was so cute. The new girl is such a b****. Hope she learns her lesson the hard way. I feel so bad for Sai-tarn, having to do what she doesn't want to.

x0unerthanlater

Maya_Fantasy said:
:wink:  Hello xOuner, miss you and miss spamming/chatting with everyone too. :D  I am sick as a dog with flu right now, but glad to be here with you and everyone.  Catching up on Krating right now, and I'll watch this as soon as I done with that one.
I believe Pat play twin roles before which she did a great jobs and I'm sure this one will be just as great.
I am a wimp  :lolyup:   hahahaha I saw the first scene where Pat and her friend were in the library and I was scared already, I had to turned away, so we'll see how I will fair onward. :nailbiter:  :sweat:

Yes, please join us spazz in here! I think this is an underrated lakorn. I wished more ppl watches it. 
I haven't seen pat's other twin role.  :scratchhead2:

Omg, today's episode had some good CG for the vengeful ghosts. We had a vampire? or something along those lines. Bloodsucking creatures. They looked pretty scary and creepy. Yikes!

I agree, that new girl is acting like a total  :rant: . She's going to learn a lesson. - p.s. Isn't that Gutjung, aka Dome Pakorn's ex? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjoTJ_bwq1E

x0unerthanlater

Bieluvr said:
I guess it is Guzjung. I didn't know that Dome and her dated.

Yeah, I think they only dated for about a year. More or less (not sure). After that, they broke up and he dated Metal. Who is his current gf.

x0unerthanlater

This is getting so good. Yesterday's and today's episode exposes more and more of the secrets being hidden. This lakorn is moving along at a good pace. I hope they don't slow it down by dragging it. It's already really interesting.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
Maya_Fantasy said:

i don't think it was a twin role, but more like sisters that looked hella alike. lol but it was "King Kaew Ka Fah" or something along those lines.

anyways, so i just started watching this with my sister. i actually dont know which episode, so i think i just jumped in on it, and will need to go start from episode one. anyways, i read the synopsis of the older version, and it makes it where Saitarn will take possession of Ticha's life more, or something. but is her twin evil or something in the remake version? maybe i just need to watch it myself and figure it out. lol

also, side note, but not sure if it matters or not, but did Pat get her face done or something? like at first, i couldn't recognize her, but she had this expression and she still looks the same, and recognized her. but i dunno. seein her now seems like she got work done, but i wanna say that she just lost weight? lol but yeah~ also, Kong is super cute!! lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
aznsao9 said:

i don't think it was a twin role, but more like sisters that looked hella alike. lol but it was "King Kaew Ka Fah" or something along those lines.

anyways, so i just started watching this with my sister. i actually dont know which episode, so i think i just jumped in on it, and will need to go start from episode one. anyways, i read the synopsis of the older version, and it makes it where Saitarn will take possession of Ticha's life more, or something. but is her twin evil or something in the remake version? maybe i just need to watch it myself and figure it out. lol

also, side note, but not sure if it matters or not, but did Pat get her face done or something? like at first, i couldn't recognize her, but she had this expression and she still looks the same, and recognized her. but i dunno. seein her now seems like she got work done, but i wanna say that she just lost weight? lol but yeah~ also, Kong is super cute!! lol
As far as i know, yes Pat did get something done. As of it Saitarn is evil or not, she is particularly evil, like she is a water spirit, sent to kill Kata. And I think that due to jealousy, she might possess Ticha? I know that she blames Ticha for her drowning though. And she's crushing on Kata too. And I agree. Kong is too adorable in here. It's funny for me to say that, because he is over the age of adorable, but he still is. LOL. :)

All the episodes are really good so far. I'm loving every second of it and can't wait till monday for next episode. I feel so bad for Nina aka Thani. Her waiting for Kata for so long and she can't even let him know and he doesn't even actually care for her.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I finally caught up with this one... is alright, but so annoying with majority of the characters with their reactions to some of the situations.  I don't know what it is, but seem like they are so thick headed and for example Kata's father, he is a policeman but so thick headed that he doesn't want to believe anything his son is telling him.  And the situations with the sword too, Kata clearly has picture to prove that it belong to his grandfather and the engrave name on it, and as a police-officer they suppose to give that back to Kata.  Why did they give it back to the bad guy just because Kata trespassing the property, that DOES NOT making any sense.... which is very annoying.  :facepalm: 
I don't know why Thai lakorn/movie they made their police officers so stupid with no common sense whatsoever. :shrug:

x0unerthanlater

@Maya, I am always surprised by how "stupid" they portray the police in lakorns. I can't even take them seriously, lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I know, but isn't annoying with how everything is going so far? I mean some part I feel like pulling my hairs out :weee:  HAHAHA

But is getting interesting, can't wait to see what will happens next.

@ Aline1308, I have not check out any spoiler yet, so I'm not sure either. But if the twin already dead I don't know how she and Kata will ending up together and so far, Kata sort of confess his feeling for Ticha so it will be interesting to see the twist.  I hope they'll show more of Nina's backstory too.

aline1308

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the answer, i checked the version with Cheer and Tle but i didn't discover too much about the ending because it's a vague summary. As i don't fully understand thai do you know why Kata's mother hate Nina? Only because she flirts with her husband?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome, and yes she's jealous of Nina because she think her husband like Nina. LOL

I don't understand why Nina is flirting with Kata's dad either, I thought she love Kata, then why it she flirting with the father.  It doesn't make sense to me either.