x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ahhhh, I am waiting to see Pat!! Always been a fan. She's a great actress. Mor Kong is handsome as always. Glad these two have finally paired up. They are so good looking together.

Step

Mrs James Ma
This trailer looks SCAARRYYYY  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rj2e0T3bXA

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is just one hour episode. Full episode 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvS3ooYwNhE

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Aahh, so interesting I need to go watch right now. Gosh, so many eye-catching lakorn, how can i ever catch up?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk how this lakorn is famous in Thailand but I'm so happy to see Pat again. And Kong too.

x0unerthanlater

Step said:
Idk how this lakorn is famous in Thailand but I'm so happy to see Pat again. And Kong too.

Evening lakorns are kind of popular because they are comedic. Everyone loves watching funny stuff. ^-^ I like some evening lakorns better than prime time.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It is really good so far. Love the entrance for Kong. At first i though it was a homeless person. LOL.

Step

Mrs James Ma
How the time for the lakorn is decided? Like for KB it's prime time and MPC and Krasue Mahanakorn it's evening. Who gets to decide it?
x0unerthanlater said:

Evening lakorns are kind of popular because they are comedic. Everyone loves watching funny stuff. ^-^ I like some evening lakorns better than prime time.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
A lot of different things like pre-nang, quality of production, days aired, time airing and duration. Evening lakorns have less popular actors, not much production cost, airs every weekdays, airs earlier(I don't know exact but around 6p.m) , only an hour episodes, around 20 episodes for one.

x0unerthanlater

Step said:
How the time for the lakorn is decided? Like for KB it's prime time and MPC and Krasue Mahanakorn it's evening. Who gets to decide it?

Just adding on to what tgamber has already mentioned... the Channel executives decides I guess. There are actors and actresses that are specifically for prime time and some for evening. For the most part, actors & actresses will start off in an evening lakorn. If they are widely received they are then promoted to prime time. Most evening lakorns are comedy, family friendly, & simple. Whereas prime time is melo-drama, romance, more teen+ friendly etc. Plus, it takes a lot less time to film evening than a prime time.

To be a prime time p'ek/n'ek you have to have high ratings OR big connections. Lol

-- The 1st episode was really good. I can't believe Pat has been possessed by the water spirit since she was a little girl. So creepy! I hope p'ek can help her soon.

x0unerthanlater

Episode 4 was good today. I like the comedy. Kata's mom and brother are so funny. 

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Looks like there will be Kata&Tichaa scenes.