[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Eww...cnnt stand Jason's gay acting, smehw it gve me chills, spooky! But he did a good job bc it was convincing! I was so disgusted whn he licked the necklace, pah... Ah, 2mrrw we get 2 see Petch &Mook KISS, aww... <333 Abt time we see it, haha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Now, I haven';t been catching up with this lakorn yet. But I did saw some parts of today episode and let me tell ya that friend with the glasses man he;'s getting more and more Jealous of Susie because now she's more near to Rome and Rome is totally Falling in Love with her!!! Damn,I can't believe i am behind now.Plus, he, glasses friend guy, is scaring me too. hahh. Need to Catch up look so interesting from what I saw today,hahah.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Now, I haven';t been catching up with this lakorn yet. But I did saw some parts of today episode and let me tell ya that friend with the glasses man he;'s getting more and more Jealous of Susie because now she's more near to Rome and Rome is totally Falling in Love with her!!! Damn,I can't believe i am behind now.Plus, he, glasses friend guy, is scaring me too. hahh. Need to Catch up look so interesting from what I saw today,hahah.
yeah the friend gay jealous expression towards Rome is getting on my nerves that is why
I'm not watching the actual lakorn episode I'll be so cranky if I tune in so I only reading everyone comments and skim through the scene scan @pantip

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yeah the friend gay jealous expression towards Rome is getting on my nerves that is why
I'm not watching the actual lakorn episode I'll be so cranky if I tune in so I only reading everyone comments and skim through the scene scan @pantip
hahah, I should go look at Pantip,too. But I don't know why but that website confuse me a lot.Its maybe b/c its all in Thai.hahah.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hahah, I should go look at Pantip,too. But I don't know why but that website confuse me a lot.Its maybe b/c its all in Thai.hahah.
its written in Thai yes its the one that makes others confuse sometime I'm lost too
since my Thai isn't 100%

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Jason def. needs to get more credit for his acting, his character totally creeps me out abd he does such a good job at protraying it. I had to fast forward his intimate scenes today lol

But Rome and Susie are just getting cuter and cuter in each episode, love how Rome is totally falling for her and caring for her now. And I want more cute scenes between Tah and Vicky, less bickering...

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I am really addicted to this lakorn, haven's been addicted to one in a while. All the actors and actresses are great in this lakorn, and not to mention, the couples are so cute. I have to say that the episode today, I give credits to Jason Young. He's a great actor in all his roles, even though he's always the evil guy, but to add the gay role to it, he did an excellent job. I love all his facial expressions haha. Looking forward to watching this lakorn some more. :thumbsup:

Also, I don't know if anyone agrees, but this lakorn's camera movement and filming is very nice, it doesn't look old school like some other lakorns.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i agree with you all on Jason's acting! OMG! you guys cannot imagine my expression when i saw him went to his gay lover and took off his shirt... i fell of the chair, not believing what i'm seeing... i knew he might be in love with Rome's character, but it didn't prepare me for it... whew... although... i am highly impressed with Jason...he definitely pulled of his character perfectly!

and of course... I LOVED ALL THE SCENES OF ROME & SUSIE TODAY! especially the couch scene...that was super romantic without having to try too hard... ^_^

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
AyLove... makes two of us! :highfive: I haven't been catching up with this one because I'm still in doubt whether it's worth watching or not, but my curiosity burns me up and I'm skipping all the parts in which Petch & Mook kiss :kiss: Wow! I can confirm that Rome, mostly now, is somehow depicted as somewhat seductive. Garrhhh from Mia Taeng to this one, LOL he's like wanted to kiss Susie over and over again. If I were Susie, I'd say, easy tiger! Control ur ba**s!. So aggressive yet still hot :blush:

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Rome & Susie r totally my new fav "Koo Kwan" :) Today's episode had so many 'goo gik' scenes &more nxt week 2! Sad bc Mook wants Petch 2 marry her for no condition except 4 loving her, but he's doin it 4 his mom's sake. Besides we do know now tat Petch does really love her. Nitchanaan is so annoying, she's a married woman &still goin after Petch not 2 mention talking bac 2 his mom, how rude &disrespectful! But thnk god, Petch's mom is strong &smart, I'm glad she's backin up Mook &cheering 4 her &Petch 2 end up 2gether :) Everytime I see Jason's scene &his jealousy I just cnt bare 2 watch it...just dnt know how 2 descibe it, haha

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Gosh all the past part I don't very know about how about feeling. So now I just understand that all he envy is rome not Susie, I alway think that the way he acting mad every time when saw them together cuz of his jealuos of Susie. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: I think Jackson evil is so scared and they way he evil is kinda with crazy evil in. So for me I think evil secret is more scared then evil show up like other guy... I hope Rome will get some one nice friend with in him here not all his mean all. I hope the friend other one will cheat in him cuz he kinda like for police.

Omg Rome and susie are so much sweet in here. I love how they begin have some sweet sence in here for Rome n Susie like kiss scene n jealous it so much better for me now :flowers: :flowers: hope they will have more n more na ja :pervie: :pervie:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I noticed that the second nang'ek in action lakorns is always a photographer most of the time. Lol. Rome and Susie scenes are too cute! Off topic but I'm hoping Nuer Mek will be something like this but doubt it since p Nok is serious about action lakorns

kermint

sarNie Adult
i never ever thought Jason's acting but i got give him credit tho. he actually act good his character lol. btw i love every scenes that have rome n sussie together lol. they're cute eieieie. tak n vicky arent bad at all but no sweet lol.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ew..jason is so nasty i'm digusted haha...

rome was cute in today's epi calling himself p'pet to mook. but i'm wondering why they haven't suspected janejop?? susie should be smarter since she's a cop.

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
I'm not really a huge fan of Susie or Rome, but somehow I found myself watching this lakorn and loving their chemistry. I loved how he said " I believe you" to Mook when she faked being in the hospital and he was like " just don't lie or deceive me". Petch is truly a good guy, who loves his friends. Out of his three friends the one called Patee is clearly the one who wishes him the best. Rome and Susie are starting to have more guk gik scenes, which make me sit and smile and go "awwwww". I loved the couch scene when he kept pulling her back into his lap and the scenes at the beach, like ALL the scenes at the beach and hotel, and how they deny that their a couple but clearly act like one.
Even though Petch denies that he is in love with her, you can see that he is clearly IN LOVE with her and Mook obviously has some feelings for him, cause he's gone in for so many kisses and stuff and she has never pulled away only acted a bit embarrassed. I think she is starting to have feelings for him as well, but because she is lying to him about her true identity she is conflicted as to what to do.
Jason's acting is just :shock2: superb I guess, not only playing a two faced character but also as a quite disturbing gay guy, the part where he kissed and licked the diamond :faint: freaked me out.
Nitchanun just pisses me off, she has a HUSBAND, although he beats her, she provokes him and then when he hits her she is scared, maybe shes a masochist?? I just fastforward the scenes with that psycho, she is clearly in love with Petch, and it pisses me off that he cant see that her actions towards him, N'Mook and his family is NOT what a person who is a friend should be doing or saying. Yay the mother though!
Mook is a cop, shouldn't she have some instinct when someone is lying or doesn't have good intentions???
So looking forward to next week!!!!

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
ew..jason is so nasty i'm digusted haha...

rome was cute in today's epi calling himself p'pet to mook. but i'm wondering why they haven't suspected janejop?? susie should be smarter since she's a cop.
That was pretty cute :) haha that's what I was wondering too!!! Some of his actions are so suss, I thought Susie would have some type of instinct, maybe she does suspect him but its being kept secret???