[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

kermint

sarNie Adult
all the men look hot in this lakorn lol. Rome n Susie are cute couple. tah n vicky too....just love this lakorn

SunStar

sarNie Elites
gosh...i'm loving this lakorn a lot! what i enjoy about it is...EVERYTHING! i love the pairings of each main couple and they both have great chemistry... love it! each week seems to be too long waiting for Wed/Thurs to arrive!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
yeah. this lakorn is getting really good. gosh, rome is soo hot. i think rome has met another great match of his. he and susie have a lot of chemistry. i love all the of their sweet scenes.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Totally! Lakorns shld be more often like this w/a lot of "guk gik" between the pra'nangs! And its only ep6 &they are already like falling for eachother, unlike some other lakorns where the pra'nangs take FOREVER to declare their feelings! Lol...how Petch was like he dsnt like Mook, but he seem to not mind her throwing herself all over him, haha...Smewhere deep inside of his heart he likes her &likes the attention >_< My heart almost stop when she dare him to kiss her, but somehow she ended up pulling away, argh... But oh well, there's gonna be a real kiss later on, blushes (;

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
the editing is really bad.. there are somes scenes that i just couldnt get.. but rome and susie makes up for that.. i just love how they bicker with each other.. im loving how susie is all over rome and rome just lets her do that even though he claims he doesnt like her.. its obvious that you do lols.. i cant wait for more .. so far this is the only lakorn im watching after 3noom neur tong ended.. sighs..

for some reason i feel like jason is really the bad guy in here.. nice guys are always bad i also have a feeling he has this gay crush on rome even though they make it seem like jason has a crush on susie..but my feelings tells me something else..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
the editing is really bad.. there are somes scenes that i just couldnt get.. but rome and susie makes up for that.. i just love how they bicker with each other.. im loving how susie is all over rome and rome just lets her do that even though he claims he doesnt like her.. its obvious that you do lols.. i cant wait for more .. so far this is the only lakorn im watching after 3noom neur tong ended.. sighs..

for some reason i feel like jason is really the bad guy in here.. nice guys are always bad i also have a feeling he has this gay crush on rome even though they make it seem like jason has a crush on susie..but my feelings tells me something else..
same thoughts here! i think his Jason's character is in love with Rome's cuz he gets all mad and jealous like whenever he sees them together being all LOVEY-DOVEY (T-Ara's song reference here...hehehe)!!!!

what i also enjoy is that it doesn't take forever for us to see sweet scenes between the main couple... and they don't bicker to the point where it's draggy... only 7 more days!

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
same thoughts here! i think his Jason's character is in love with Rome's cuz he gets all mad and jealous like whenever he sees them together being all LOVEY-DOVEY (T-Ara's song reference here...hehehe)!!!!

what i also enjoy is that it doesn't take forever for us to see sweet scenes between the main couple... and they don't bicker to the point where it's draggy... only 7 more days!
That's exactly what I was thinking. I think Jason is the bad guy and hes got a gay crush Rome.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is a lot better than what I had expected. I was planning on watching it to begin with because Rome is in here, but I didn't know I'd be hooked. This lakorn is the only lakorn I am actually keeping up with now that 3NNT has ended. Susie's character is just so hilarious, I love it. Most of the scenes with Mook I just end up laughing cause she's just too funny.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
eee..why does jason have to be gay??? i never thought of that, but when i look at him again i think he can pass for a gay guy lol

susie is very sexy and luv it when she calls herself noo mook.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think when Jason mean he look like more scared then other guy that steal petch or Rome thing.

Yeah so happy now petch start envy mook or fall for her mook.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
just started on this like 2 days ago..I'm up to episode 4 and this is my first time watching a Susie lakorn hahahha...her character as Noo Mook is sooo cute...I love how she actsblondie barbie in front of Petch but behind close doors, she's this tough cop hahahah....the funnist cutest scene was when Petch was told to meet up w/ Mook for lunch, he was at the place and Mook and her maids were already there, the ladies were holding up the sign Mook Loves p'Petch hahahhahah.....it was like waiting for a Korean star or sth

the onl thing i dont like about this lakorn is the "gayness scene" i cant believe Jason was massaging/rubbing Lome's back by the pool...I swear they looked liked two gay couples hahaha and when Petch and his friends were playing in the pool...then there's that lesbo scene where that tomb was kissing that girl...I was like WTF

but anyways cant wait until Lome finds out who Noo Mook really is and is it just me but I have a feeling Jason is bad ..he's just wearing a mask and playing a good guy right now.........maybe he's the one behind all this crap-the Adorella necklace perhaps?

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
I think when Jason mean he look like more scared then other guy that steal petch or Rome thing.

Yeah so happy now petch start envy mook or fall for her mook.

I think Jason is gay in this lakorn it just that he has not yet come out. He does look very jealous of Mook and Petch when they are together. I am not sure if he is behind the thief plan though. Don't really know who is really the bad guy from his group of friends yet. Each character has not reveal who they really are and doesn't really reveal their background much so far just that they save Petch life. I want to know what happen to Petch ex-girlfriend that was in the flashback of their rock climbing incident...unless i miss something. This should have been a weekend lakorn (Fri, Sat, Sun)...can't wait for the next two episode:)

I wonder how many people said they wouldn't watch this lakorn because either they didn't like Susie acting, Susie pairing up with Rome and or the script....hmmm...??? And now ended up watching it along with us peeps that is in support of this lakorn from the start:)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I totally forgot there is a gay couple in here. I need to catch up on this lakorn. I'm still on last week episode. The Jason guy ya talking about is the friend with the glasses,right? I believe he is the bad guy because i remember reading somewhere saying he is the bad one.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay so i went to the ch3 website and read the character profile for this lakorn and yep Jason is gay..he gets jealous of every girl that comes near Petch and he's wearing the good guy mask in front of everyone but behind close doors, he's pure evil

LMAO, this whole time I thought he liked Mook and was healous that Petch was always around her, turns out he's jealous of Petch since Mook is always up all over him hahahahah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
okay so i went to the ch3 website and read the character profile for this lakorn and yep Jason is gay..he gets jealous of every girl that comes near Petch and he's wearing the good guy mask in front of everyone but behind close doors, he's pure evil

LMAO, this whole time I thought he liked Mook and was healous that Petch was always around her, turns out he's jealous of Petch since Mook is always up all over him hahahahah
omg don't tell me Jason his pen khun Gay he likes Rome in this lakorn that is just :crazy:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =

omg i was right then! i knew my feelings wouldnt lie to me! lols