[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Susie is so gorgeous!

I miss Vicky & Rome together.

I wanna see them together in a better script/genre.

They are so HOT together!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit susie's instagram

ugh susie is already gorgeous, why she have to wear those false lashes? it's kinda annoying... :facepalm:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit susie's instagram

ukhhhh as much as i adore susie, but i'm not so into action kind of lakorn, cause never seen the satisfying one. Just want to watch this because the casts

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit susie's instagram

ukhhhh as much as i adore susie, but i'm not so into action kind of lakorn, cause never seen the satisfying one. Just want to watch this because the casts
thanks na ja dertaajaf :thumbsup: I love the casting too specially P'Rome and P'Vicky

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I find Susie more of a funny entertaining :cheer:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Lol.. all her eyeshadow matches the color of her outfit. The fake lashes are too much. :eyetwitch:
Yeah her eyeshadow is matches with all her outfit. And I think she look very old with these alot make up on her. Not pretty with alot make up :thumbdown:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
thanks na ja dertaajaf Vicky and Tar aren't that bad either Susie looks better without
putting that much make up on
:yes: :yes: you're welcome ka alice! Yeah I prefer Susie without make up on, but I think Ta looks somewhat "plastic" in some photos

more photos

credit susie's instagram

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

I DESPISE the back of her dress, I always fancy backless, but not on this one. But when see the front, she looks awesomely gorgeous! :spin: :spin:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Susie is STUNNING! She sure work that dress, and I like her makeup because it's not much. Her smile is so wide and makes her gorgeous yet elegant.

Thanks dertaajaf!