[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome and Susie look really good together in this photo! Thanks for uploading all these photos!
grr i am so jealous for Rita and Chompoo their Romeo is with Susie
1 Rteam deserve a better genre not a thrill in buang
2 i miss kongkai and arunprapai and miracle please make a reunion for them

btw no offense don be mad na ja i still find Susie suited with Louis Scott more than
with Rome :grouphug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think they'll look great together...can't wait. Really like the fact that Rome is in lakorn with new nang Ek...I can actually picture Rome dating in real life with Susie...lol.
more likely its Chompoo than Susie na joking :coverlaf:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
grr i am so jealous for Rita and Chompoo their Romeo is with Susie
1 Rteam deserve a better genre not a thrill in buang
2 i miss kongkai and arunprapai and miracle please make a reunion for them

btw no offense don be mad na ja i still find Susie suited with Louis Scott more than
with Rome :grouphug:
Yep...I prefer rome with Chom too :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit to windlight2010

i like Ta and Vicky couple cute somehow
i like Rome in here his damn charming but i am extremely not convince with the n'ek
Susie she doesn't represent a good n'ek material cos of her too daring Image Magazine
somehow it would be better if Khun Ah Joo still kept Cherry as n'ek she'll looks hotter
and I'm more convince to tuning watching this action lakorn

credit to windlight2010

Susie she doesn't represent a good n'ek material cos of her too daring Image Magazine
somehow it would be better if Khun Ah Joo still kept Cherry as n'ek she'll looks hotter
Thanks for the video clip.

Although Susie's real personality isn't the typical n'ek personality, I don't think that that's a strong basis to judge her acting on. How many of the actresses who have n'ek roles actually live up to all the traditional n'ek characteristics, in reality? The statement that Susie "doesn't [seem to be] good n'ek material because of her daring magazine shoot" could also, by the same logic, be applied to multiple other actresses right, if you think about it. They all, at some point, accept raunchy, sexy magazine shoots to boost their popularity and yet, that doesn't necessarily undermine their acting ability.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe I'm just not a fan of Susie the n'ek I can only watch Rome with his a-list n'ek like Rita

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Susie is a good actress. She overreacts sometimes but I think nothing of it. I liked her alot after Plerng See Roong. Sexy mags are sexy mags, it has nothing to do with your acting status. Magazines and lakorns are 2 very differerent things and it's dumb to judge Susie on her shoots. I think she has great potential in acting.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Judging Susie based on her magazine shoots, sexy or not is not a strong ground to stand on. I would say 99% of N'eks is not such innocent girls but that doesn't change the fact that some are really good actresses. I think Araya has done some really....really sexy shoots but that doesn't have anything to do with her acting. And if you can say that about Susie why not Araya?

I like Susie because she reminds me of Erica Durane which I like in Smallville. Her acting is decent and she's easy on the eyes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo she at a higher grade than Susie though she pose a very sexy shoot but ppl wouldn't judge chomp cos she rather more promoted I think Susie should had gone off as supporting role

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
Chompoo she at a higher grade than Susie though she pose a very sexy shoot but ppl wouldn't judge chomp cos she rather more promoted I think Susie should had gone off as supporting role
Susie is a good actress, I like her as a n'ek and she good compare to other n'ek out there. Want to see her and Mart K pair up again.