[Ch3] Moo Daeng (Ap Production)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
จันทร์ - อังคาร หมูแดง ( พีท ทองเจือ + ก้อย รัชวิน) เริ่ม 5 ก.ย. 54

quote news @pantip Mou Daeng airing 5th September replacing Mon-Tue after Mia Taeng

tinah

sarNie Coma
^àww cool! Wanna see aom even if its for alittle bit. I'm suprise ch3 is airing this on the weekday

tinah

sarNie Coma
^you mean mon-tues? But pete hasn't been in a lakorn for so long and his popularity died down by now..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^you mean mon-tues? But pete hasn't been in a lakorn for so long and his popularity died down by now..
its Monday-Tuesday yeah i don understand why they put on the prime time slot it make
more sense if they put this the evening slot :shrug:

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I adore Pete, so I'll definitely watch it. I'm kinda glad it's prime time because I like longer episodes than the 40min evening ones. Thanks for the news.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yay!! They didn't have to waste a primetime slot. Hope they air the stocked lakorns from 2008 too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the teaser. I thought this lakorn was going to be drama from the photos and going to air primetime slot but I guest not. From the teaser it look more comedy.

lingda

sarNie Egg
Is koy signed with ch3?? Just found she has a new drama series with Kan produced by Polyplus for CH5.

I think the Pra'ek and N'ek both are not belong to CH3 or not hot promotion by CH3.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^she has been with ch3 since the beginning. She's never acted with any other channel. Polyplus could have just borrowed her or she's a free agent or her contract ended.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some photos....

:eek: There like tone of photos from this lakorn. You can look at more here at this link.
http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%873/3067/Gallery-%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%87.html

Credit to: thaitv3

Koy & Pete

Other cast members