❤️[CH3] Monrak Nong Phak Kayaeng (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya / Bow Maylada

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I feel sad because they make perfect lakorns like these in CH7, lets see if CH3 will make it good. Bow is a comedy queen, she'll do amazing
So true ch7 is competent in this kind of lakorn sadly Bow didn't get to do one when she's still with them. I've never seen any ch3 lakorn like this before but I trust act art so we'll see.
Bow is made for comedy, she's very natural. I was able to watch all her comedic roles no matter how dull the storyline was haha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So true ch7 is competent in this kind of lakorn sadly Bow didn't get to do one when she's still with them. I've never seen any ch3 lakorn like this before but I trust act art so we'll see.
Bow is made for comedy, she's very natural. I was able to watch all her comedic roles no matter how dull the storyline was haha
Ch3 did a remake of Mon Ruk Look Toong (2010) with Por and Ja Jittapa Jampatom(CH3 2010) a musical drama comedy.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Comedies are more difficult to make than dramas. Comedy needs even more sincerity than dramas. One need to master this ability of being over the top without being tasteless while making people laugh. So far no lakorn has been able to make me laugh really. From Kdramas and cantonese productions during the heydays of Hong Kong cinema have been able to really make me laugh (especially the latter one with its language intonations). The last drama that really made me laugh was "Joy Of Life" (best cdrama of 2019).
Hopefully this one here will be good and Act art changes my mind about comic lakorns.
Thrilled to see Bow with Nadech

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if they would add Wit to this Lakorn. I actually saw he was on the mask and is isan and speaks and sings isan really well.
I thought the same, hope they add him to this lakorn. I doubt it though cus we didn’t see him at the fitting. Bow and Wit might have met at the Mask Singer and want to work together. I was surprised to see Wit at the Mask Singer, I thought he’s contracted with ch3.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought the same, hope they add him to this lakorn. I doubt it though cus we didn’t see him at the fitting. Bow and Wit might have met at the Mask Singer and want to work together. I was surprised to see Wit at the Mask Singer, I thought he’s contracted with ch3.
He went right after BPS so I’m not sure too. It sucks you can’t be contracted to go. I know a couple times they guessed neks and peks which I thought was weird since I thought they couldn’t go. I remember them guessing Mark once lol.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Bow has an mv with Wit! I like Wit ever since BPS, he’s a cute kid! They look so young and cute together
http://instagr.am/p/CECOrhjJGyM/
Cuteeee. I liked him so much in BPS, so glad they had a chance to work together. No wonder he's liked some of her posts recently. Oh I just remember that they went on a group trip early this year. Guess they have some mutual friends because they don't normally hang out at all. Very cool how they're in the same channel now

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
He went right after BPS so I’m not sure too. It sucks you can’t be contracted to go. I know a couple times they guessed neks and peks which I thought was weird since I thought they couldn’t go. I remember them guessing Mark once lol.
Which Mark tho? Mark Prin? If so it's such a wild guess :risas3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh I forgot he went on MS right after BPS and he went on the again. I knew he can sing when he went on those BPS concerts. He can also play instruments. Wit is actually contract in Broadcast, not ch3, so he’s able to go on MS. I don’t think actors who are contracted with ch3 or ch7 can go on MS or any other channel programs.
@Moo_the_best_cow I saw Wit in one of Bow’s video last month and automatically thought they will have a project together and I was right. Lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Bow looks so cute in the pics. I think this one will do well. It's got enough broad appeal to draw in the city and rural crowd and the rural has always been the problem for Ch3. She's got such an easygoing attitude too with all the drama thrown at her already. Looking forward to the soundtrack cause Bow is a good singer and Nadech is ok.