❤️[CH3] Monrak Nong Phak Kayaeng (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya / Bow Maylada

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh good, I didn’t like the storyline to the other one anyway.
Same, lol I was happy when I read the news but it’s still act art who doesn’t tend to have storylines that I am interested in haha. They don’t really focus on romance and stuff but maybe this one will be different.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Same, lol I was happy when I read the news but it’s still act art who doesn’t tend to have storylines that I am interested in haha. They don’t really focus on romance and stuff but maybe this one will be different.
Yeah, they don’t. I like Krong Kam which was produced by them. Will see what’s this about.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, they don’t. I like Krong Kam which was produced by them. Will see what’s this about.
Oh wait I completely forgot about Kong Karm being produced by act art lol I actually enjoyed that. It’s hard to keep me interested in storylines that don’t focus on romance if the storyline and cast don’t flow well with each other. If this one is another storyline that doesn’t focus on romance, I hope it ends up being similar to Kom Faek, Kong Karm, and Toong Sanaeha. I enjoyed all of those lakorns despite being low in romance.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh wait I completely forgot about Kong Karm being produced by act art lol I actually enjoyed that. It’s hard to keep me interested in storylines that don’t focus on romance if the storyline and cast don’t flow well with each other. If this one is another storyline that doesn’t focus on romance, I hope it ends up being similar to Kom Faek, Kong Karm, and Toong Sanaeha. I enjoyed all of those lakorns despite being low in romance.
Haha, I’ve only finished Krong Kam from this production. I do hope the storyline keeps me interested as well.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It says Bow will be an isaan girl too. Does she speak isaan in real life?
I think I’ve heard her try to speak it once but I’m not sure if I’m thinking of her or someone else. I don’t think she’d have a hard time learning though.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Oooh this is such a great news I prefer this storyline more. I expect nothing about the romance because like you guys said they don't really focus on that. I just hope the storyline is coherent and it gives Bow an interesting and challenging role. If she has to speak isaan I think we'll be half way through it already haha. All the best for the actors and the production <3

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oooh this is such a great news I prefer this storyline more. I expect nothing about the romance because like you guys said they don't really focus on that. I just hope the storyline is coherent and it gives Bow an interesting and challenging role. If she has to speak isaan I think we'll be half way through it already haha. All the best for the actors and the production <3
Usually act art gives their actors challenging roles so I’m sure this one will be good for Bow!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well this is kinda new for ch3 if that is true, they don't really do much musicals. I just hope it's not an action lakorn, ch3 doesn't make em as good as ch7 does. I hope this is a comedic type lakorn, Act Art did quite well with Rai Kerd Nai Talad Sode, I remember really enjoying that one.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I kept seeing that this was a musical lakorn so I’m excited to see how that turns out. I’ve never seen a musical lakorn so idk what to expect haha