[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Blah not too excited about this. I wish taew wasn’t in boran or period all the time it’s becoming repetitive especially in another act art production. She needs a break from them. I wish she would work with broadcast. I think that’s the only production she has work with?
Yea this is my objection to ActArt and Taew. Always doing too many borans together. It gets boring and dull after a while.

I wish ActArt could expand and get new n’eks too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe p'ke might be Pope. A few months back there was news that Pope and Taew might pair up for a big project but it up to Taew if she wanted to accept the role.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Maybe p'ke might be Pope. A few months back there was news that Pope and Taew might pair up for a big project but it up to Taew if she wanted to accept the role.
That was for Nok Jarinya’s production. Taew actually pulled herself out of that one cuz the producer did send her the script but she couldn’t make time for it, cuz she also got sent this script and was more “intrigued” with this one lol aha. She chose ActArt over MakerJ I suppose. Here’s the news.

jitaewlover

sarNie Egg
I think Nadech will be in here,I hope JJ but they are just having two lakorns together.
And I think Nadech Taew good chemistry in LSR.I think there are three actors Nadech JJ Mark are good chemistry with taew.
Hope it not Mario and Kenp, no chemistry.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
That was for Nok Jarinya’s production. Taew actually pulled herself out of that one cuz the producer did send her the script but she couldn’t make time for it, cuz she also got sent this script and was more “intrigued” with this one lol aha. She chose ActArt over MakerJ I suppose. Here’s the news.

Aw. I wished she would have accepted both bc she doesn't have anything lined up rn.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Thank God it's in modern time. For a God-like, angelic character, I feel like someone with pale skin and a baby face would fit this ... maybe JJ or Mario. But Great would be great lol. I'm fine with Mark and Nadech too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thank God it's in modern time. For a God-like, angelic character, I feel like someone with pale skin and a baby face would fit this ... maybe JJ or Mario. But Great would be great lol. I'm fine with Mark and Nadech too.
When i think of God-like looks, i think of someone really manly with sharper features like Nadech or Great. Mario and James are very goodlooking but they have softer features. Mark is a bit too young looking for this role.

angelswings

sarNie Egg
-for a godlike (angel) handsome face I think to go for people like mark, nadech, for sure. I think james ma also really good looking too if they cast him. it would be a new pair for taew and james.

P

PrincessKarina

I totally forgot about her lakorn with Ter! Taew is seriously the queen of period dramas. I don't mind her in these type genre bc it's her strength and when do we ever get to see stars in period dramas.
I agree! When she’s so talented at a genre I don’t mind! Yes I biased! I will watch her with just about anything or paired with most p’eks! Sorry I wasn’t feeling the lakorn with Ter though! Lol