[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Miti Thii Saam is Act Art’s next production. I don’t see a thread for this yet, so wanted to create one for fans to start discussing. At first I wasn’t fascinated by the epic sci-fi/fantasy mojo that ActArt tends to have crazy ideas for, but after another careful read to the caption/summary and translation lol I actually quite like it.

It’s about a beautiful human who will for a handsome God/Angel. But deals with karma and stuff like that. I think if ActArt is going to convince us with the sci-fi stuff, they need to up their cgi skills. Cuz I’ll be honest the cgi skill in Nakee was a joke. A beginner can do better cgi than that, so ActArt really needs to up their game.

Most people are confident Taew is in here. A handsome p’ek who is of God royalty. Hmmm, who could be p’ek in here?! Lol. Maybe Ken P? Maybe Mark is a possibility cuz he’s def handsome lol and Off has a soft spot for him. Haha just saying. It could be James Ji too?? Who knows????

Can’t wait now to see who is going to be p’ek?!
6891C632-E7BE-47FD-9EF5-29CD8C553E13.jpeg
5A37B50E-1F72-4B27-8D01-CA466910ECCA.jpeg
Cr tagged

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
From what I heard, this story has a lot of Buddhist karma type of teaching. Almost like a good vs evil battling for the rights to conquer the heart of an angel or something. I kinda want to read the novel but like all lakorns from novel to lakorn, it ruins it cus they'll only follow it 40-50%, especially ActArt :rolleyes:

xodxo

Yea Na is pretty free too. So is Mark? Lol so is Ken P right? He is so quiet these days. Mario only has one lakorn, too. Omg. All the young AListers are available lol but I’m cool with Taew and Na. I didn’t care for LSR so another reunion of them would be exciting. I’m more intrigued by this storyline for sure though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
My #1 pick for this is Great and Taew but Great has 3 lakorns right now so idk. Hopefully they do casting after he finishes filming his lakorn with bella! Rooting hard for GreatTaew! However i only want them in this if this lakorn focuses a lot on romance and not focused too much on other things. If not Great, my second pick would be Nadech since hes obviously super handsome and he only has MLFTS

xodxo

Not gonna lie I’m really pumped about this lol just cuz of the storyline and it’s ActArt lol

Can I have me James Ma & Taew then? Lolz.
I would be okay with them too. :D

I really think it’d be so good w/ Mark too. I can see him playing that angel like character. I’d love to see me some Mark as an angel hehe.
TBH when I heard “handsome angel” I instantly thought Mark lmbooooo but I don’t think Mark and Taew should reunite yet cuz they just had RN not too long ago.

I’m pretty cool with Na actually. Hehe :D

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still kind of confused about the storyline lol

I kind of want Taew paired with someone new. But I guess I'd be fine with Mark or Nadech. Pope has those two lakorns with Bella lined up, so probably not him. And as much as I like James Ma, if the p'ek suppose to be very handsome/good-looking or god/angel-like I don't really think he fits the bill.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Not gonna lie I’m really pumped about this lol just cuz of the storyline and it’s ActArt lol

I would be okay with them too. :D

TBH when I heard “handsome angel” I instantly thought Mark lmbooooo but I don’t think Mark and Taew should reunite yet cuz they just had RN not too long ago.

I’m pretty cool with Na actually. Hehe :D
Right, I instantly was thinking of Mark too. I’d wait to see Taew & Mark too since their pairing was just so recent. I mean if he’s suppose to be god-like/angel I want those 6 pack men haha jk. I’m thinking maybe Toey P. Could work for me but that’s just my wishful thinking. Nadech would be fine with me.

P

PrincessKarina

Hi girlies! I’m supposed to break from the lakorn world after GS. But depending on who the p’ek is in here I will tune in! I’m 100 percent for JJ, JMA, Grate or Mark! But please JT reunite! I’m indifferent if it’s Ken P or Pope. And no to Nadech! His chemistry with Taew in LSR was short from decent. He was so holding back. He could’ve done better! No offense to any Nadech fans. This is my opinion! I’m excited to see Taew again! I’m missing her already!

P

PrincessKarina

Great would be an amazing choice bc he has such an angelic face. Perfect! I also want to see Taew with James MA - he seems to adore her alot offscreen.
Lol who wouldn’t? And Grate adore her for a long time now! What a cutie pie! Love Taew! Grate or JMA would be refreshing to see Taew with! Mark or JJ would be awesome to reunite!

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Blah not too excited about this. I wish taew wasn’t in boran or period all the time it’s becoming repetitive especially in another act art production. She needs a break from them. I wish she would work with broadcast. I think that’s the only production she has work with?