[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
"โฬม" ขอ "ชมพู่" หวานลาจอ!! :heart:
pictures from Rome Patchatafamily

omg Rome his such a super daring man this pair their chemistry is extremely awesome :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
Nothing really happen today except more problems -- lots of cramming into one episode kind of thing.

Plingchat attempt khun mae ying's murder b/c she knows that pling and khun noo narong has something something

Today episode :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1Anvqah44E
Credit: gappkoo

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
omg it almost ending now so sad:( maybe i will have to wait for long than their will be do a kind of like this lakorn again :rain: :rain: :rain:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 13 today was kind of depressing and whoa plingchat she is damn psycho and crazy
i think she'll not turn crazy mental at the end but looks like she will die cos her
adopted mum got the gun and shot her cos proong shoot Narong

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I hope they make Proongchat dies, if she stills alive no one can live in peace at all even in a mental institution. Please let her dies, her characters can outsmart everyone throughout the story. No one in story shows or explains to her about what she did she will enter jail at all.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope they make Proongchat dies, if she stills alive no one can live in peace at all even in a mental institution. Please let her dies, her characters can outsmart everyone throughout the story. No one in story shows or explains to her about what she did she will enter jail at all.
well done cookie_king u earn 1 more stamp so that makes 4 under ur name :thumbsup: yeah
hope she dies too its worth for her cos staying alive isn't fair too cos living yourself
in darkness and mental illness

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
"โฬม" ขอ "ชมพู่" หวานลาจอ!! :heart:
pictures from Rome Patchatafamily

omg Rome his such a super daring man this pair their chemistry is extremely awesome :clap:
Thanks...I kinda of feel like there rushing everything. lol. Rome and chom def
has some good chemistry...Needs to do another lakorn together...I love this
kind of genre for them, but wish rome isnt stupid again. hahah... Ending seems
cute :)

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
I was looking forward to Pia divorcing KK and let KK be with Blom so KK will find out what an evil faker Blom is. If they had let the lakorn takes its course as I was expecting it to be, it could have been a much better story and potentially in my re-watch list. The ending is not worthy of all the dramas that have developed up to this point. Very disappointed!!! :thumbdown:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks...I kinda of feel like there rushing everything. lol. Rome and chom def
has some good chemistry...Needs to do another lakorn together...I love this
kind of genre for them, but wish rome isnt stupid again. hahah... Ending seems
cute :)
hehe u welcome and yes these two pair they suited the family genre yeah hope they reunite
next time something like mia taeng too but agree Rome not brainless be more of a
smarter man somehow i want Ch3 to remake 'samee tee tra, samee/samee buern pon Joy s/pol
2 of their classic and get rome/chomp as pra'nang

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
hehe u welcome and yes these two pair they suited the family genre yeah hope they reunite
next time something like mia taeng too but agree Rome not brainless be more of a
smarter man somehow i want Ch3 to remake 'samee tee tra, samee/samee buern pon Joy s/pol
2 of their classic and get rome/chomp as pra'nang
Yes, that's one good lakorn. Agree, it should be remade and have Rome/chompoo as the leads.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, that's one good lakorn. Agree, it should be remade and have Rome/chompoo as the leads.
i think i might do a request @channel3 site to remake those we mention and have rome/chom
as lead but before that i have to find a way to type in thai to them