[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Where is Waayuu ? He needs to knocks some senses out of Kongkai again.
yeah i wonder too waayuu should had been another to bash and beat the hell of kongkwai
kk better get some lesson from them anyway he'll get a pay back cos pai she'll
divorce him and make him suffer with the leech proongchat wicked witch and btw
puchong and jid they'll so cute i think he'll end up with her in the end

JennieN

sarNie Adult
how come as the lakorn progress I feel like KK is a sex addict? I mean like really, when he is with his Pai. He just wants/mostly sleep with her. That's not love if you ask me, I don't care how many sweet words he told her but he does not seems sincere. And I can' believe that he said he never love Boomchat all along? I mean, does he treat her like a prostitute. Sleeps with her or even just to have her along the way when he can' get to bed with his wife?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
how come as the lakorn progress I feel like KK is a sex addict? I mean like really, when he is with his Pai. He just wants/mostly sleep with her. That's not love if you ask me, I don't care how many sweet words he told her but he does not seems sincere. And I can' believe that he said he never love Boomchat all along? I mean, does he treat her like a prostitute. Sleeps with her or even just to have her along the way when he can' get to bed with his wife?
yeah i agree jennieN i was wondering the same what up with this kk dude come on be a
sincere man it must be hard for pai herself but even proong she has to handle him too

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think I will end up feeling bad for boomchat and have much more hate for KK when the lakorn end. To think of it, both Pai and Boomchat suffers by KK. He is the only one person who can pick and choose and he's a jerk!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i got a news message @Makers J FB admin said they might have a part 2 of mia taeng
which talks about the kids generation but not 100% it is yet cos they still deciding
makers j will update more detail

JennieN

sarNie Adult
uhhh.... no more part 2 because part 2 will be like part 1 if you ask me...

something a long the line...
the son will take revenge for his mother, seduce the daughter of their enemy, make her falls in love with him...he in this whole process - got to know her and falls in love with her for real, however, still have to break her heart to make his family happy. so he broke her heart and his heart....they are like dead soul walking...then, finally they stand strong and get back together behind the elders and.......... baby, proven true love and misunderstanding resleve....and happily ever after

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg I would love to see Rome and chompoo in lakorn again but for other new lakorn not for part2 of this sweet lakorn. This lakorn got me crazy a lot for kk and pai scene love them both together, they are very match together. Wanna see them dating for real life,but to bad she already got bf. Yeah everytime kk n pai together kk alway acting like wanna sleep with her and kiss. Anyway glad both them in lakorn their got sleep together like 3 time. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

the son will take revenge for his mother, seduce the daughter of their enemy, make her falls in love with him...he in this whole process - got to know her and falls in love with her for real, however, still have to break her heart to make his family happy. so he broke her heart and his heart....they are like dead soul walking...then, finally they stand strong and get back together behind the elders and.......... baby, proven true love and misunderstanding resleve....and happily ever after
Lol. Good one. haha

Gosh man Kk is getting stupid again!!! Omg, thought he was smart for a second. I guess he isnt.
Freaken Plingchat needs to get a life. Great next epi, Kk is going to accept her into the
house. how stupid! I bet Plingchat is gonna pretend to miscarriage or something...so they
wudnt know bout the fake pregnancy! Ugh. Im so MAD! And Pai, ahhh, she needs to speak up bout her
pregnancy!!!! This lakorn is driving me nuts!!!!! :facepalm:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Still haven't watched epi 11. Kinda prepping myself for yelling at the screen when I do watch it lol.

KK is a sex addict. I just wish he had balls to rid himself of Proong once he fell for Pai, but stupid guy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

omg jennieN ur fanfiction sounds so frustrating just like vanndii she mention
a big NO NO :nono1: to part 2 for me cos i had enough of the playboy silly brainless kk
and plingchat

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg I would love to see Rome and chompoo in lakorn again but for other new lakorn not for part2 of this sweet lakorn. This lakorn got me crazy a lot for kk and pai scene love them both together, they are very match together. Wanna see them dating for real life,but to bad she already got bf. Yeah everytime kk n pai together kk alway acting like wanna sleep with her and kiss. Anyway glad both them in lakorn their got sleep together like 3 time. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Cookieking told me that kk and pai was actually more than 3

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
omg jennieN ur fanfiction sounds so frustrating just like vanndii she mention
a big NO NO :nono1: to part 2 for me cos i had enough of the playboy silly brainless kk
and plingchat
Look like we have a lot of common opinion Alice.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Look like we have a lot of common opinion Alice.
yeah were all share and thought the same thing as we reply and comment about mia taeng
viewing i hope Rome and Chompoo will have a 2nd lakorn together but a no answer to
part 2