[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
At first I like this lakorn I haven't been addicted to a thai lakorn in a long time until this one just because I love Chompoo, but then I wanted to quit watching it because of how stupid the p'eake is. I hung in there anyways since I haven't watch Chompoo lakorn in a while, so. I'm kind of glad that the p'eake is starting to get smarter little by little so I don't have to be annoyed by him. Now, in epi. 10 you can see that pr'eake is realizing how his stupidity may cause him his wife. And seeing how crazy Proong is I hope that's a wake up call for Khonwai(lol) Can't wait til next week..how will Khonwai handle the situation when he find out that Proong is pregnant w/his baby even though I'm pretty sure she's pregnant with her adopted brother's baby, it's always like that anyways in thai lakorn.
apparently proong isn't pregnant at all cos she still has her period but she's faking
pregnancy cos hardly a scene of her and the brother something going on together

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
At first I like this lakorn I haven't been addicted to a thai lakorn in a long time until this one just because I love Chompoo, but then I wanted to quit watching it because of how stupid the p'eake is. I hung in there anyways since I haven't watch Chompoo lakorn in a while, so. I'm kind of glad that the p'eake is starting to get smarter little by little so I don't have to be annoyed by him. Now, in epi. 10 you can see that pr'eake is realizing how his stupidity may cause him his wife. And seeing how crazy Proong is I hope that's a wake up call for Khonwai(lol) Can't wait til next week..how will Khonwai handle the situation when he find out that Proong is pregnant w/his baby even though I'm pretty sure she's pregnant with her adopted brother's baby, it's always like that anyways in thai lakorn.
Maybe Proongchat is faking her's pregnancy.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
On episode 10, I am glad that finally Kongkai is smarts and finally put his head to works instead just you know with Plingchat. I like the scenery where Kongkai was standing and observing the view he looks so handsome. I know write this so many times and forgive me if you guys get annoy at me, my sister and my mom and me we are so addicted to this lakorn. Now it times to wait until Monday comes again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
On episode 10, I am glad that finally Kongkai is smarts and finally put his head to works instead just you know with Plingchat. I like the scenery where Kongkai was standing and observing the view he looks so handsome. I know write this so many times and forgive me if you guys get annoy at me, my sister and my mom and me we are so addicted to this lakorn. Now it times to wait until Monday comes again.
its alright dear i am addicted and so does my cousin also Khun Mae chun also loving
this lakorn and they'll so impress of Kongkai changes himself so now they stop calling
him brainless or kongkwai :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Spoiler episode 11
KongKai will know his wife Pai is pregnant and plingchat will announce she's pregnant
too but Kongkai will reject her cos he senses she's faking and don't think Pai call for
a divorce with kk
finally kk is getting clever than before

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Spoiler episode 11
KongKai will know his wife Pai is pregnant and plingchat will announce she's pregnant
too but Kongkai will reject her cos he senses she's faking and don't think Pai call for
a divorce with kk
you know what i caught from the preview of epi 11? It's Kongthai's line. He said, "After all of these... I want to be with you (Pai)". This made Pai tear.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Spoiler episode 11
a divorce with kk
Yay he well know. Finally. So he can take care of Pai now. haha. Well duh, thank god Khongkai doesnt
believe her. :thumbsup: And oh no. Pai calling a divorce with KhongKai? A good thing? lol. We need
KhongKai to suffer for a bit.hehe. :thumbsup: Pai has suffer enough.

you know what i caught from the preview of epi 11? It's Kongthai's line. He said, "After all of these... I want to be with you (Pai)". This made Pai tear.
Aww, thats so sweet. Finally he realizes something :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah i felt teary with pai too this pair is just too sweet :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yay he well know. Finally. So he can take care of Pai now. haha. Well duh, thank god Khongkai doesnt
believe her. :thumbsup: And oh no. Pai calling a divorce with KhongKai? A good thing? lol. We need
KhongKai to suffer for a bit.hehe. :thumbsup: Pai has suffer enough.

Aww, thats so sweet. Finally he realizes something :)
i thinks she wanna divorce just to nervous kk how he feels when his alone not a wife
along side him and he has to prove to be a good husband and a good father :dance3:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
rating lakorn pantip polls
เรตติ้ง เมียแต่ง & ทวิภพ วันจันทร์ที่ 15 สิงหาคม 2554

Mia Taeng vs Towee Pope
เมียแต่ง 8.5
ทวิภพ 9.1

pretty close
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10944126/A10944126.html
really glad to see this lakorn gets a good rating. I think it deserves to be highly appraised with good rating.

It's just once in a while that we could see a good lakorn.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Is Tawee Pope very good? I love Om, but can't stand Pancake. :wackonut:
Honestly, Tawee Pope I think the old version was more more interesting than the new one. They add too much of the unsignificant things just to expand more episodes. They make Maneechan to playfull like a five years girl in an adult body. Oh mother of kun luang the old version she very proper, the new one she argues with the servant too much and they put too much of the servant scenes.

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
I am actually thinking that Rome and Chompoo is a great pair since watching this lakorn. They have such great chemistry so I'm hoping that they will have another lakorn together again. I really have not seen Rome and Rita lakorn to be a fan of their pairing but I am sure that I can be a fan of Rome/Chompoo :yes: This lakorn gets five stars from me...but I still don't like the fact that Pra' Ek is still hanging on to Plingshit (I like Benz still but not her character) come on now do you really want to be with a crazy over jealous person like that for the rest of your life. Anyhow, I'm glad to see that he is kind of manning up to his feeling toward his wife a little. Plingshit (she is doing a good job acting out her role to get this name...lol) mask will fall off soon...BTW...I really like that her friend is a good person...he's never once agree with her action....Well let just wait until the next episode.