[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
After watching epi 9, KhongKai does start to suspect Plingchat a little bit here and there... he is still stupid! :thumbdown:
And then Pai is pregnant :baby-scene-pop-corn: and Im really hoping she doesnt tell KhongKai bout the baby yet...In my opinion, he doesnt deserve to know bout the baby yet... I feel like he needs to prove himself to her more, like showing that he loves her, and he can let that stupid Plingchat go...he needs to show her that all he need is her in his life. he doesnt need Plingchat on the side when he is tiring of Pai. Either he tells Plingchat off, or he loses Pai and his baby cuz he cant come to a decision at all. He knows he doesnt love Plingchat anymore and he loves Pai, but he cant accept that, which makes me mad. :numchuck: I hope he comes to his senses soon to find out that Pai is pregnant and that he needs to be a man and step up to take responsibility, and tell that Plingchat off... cause now that Plingchat is becoming very crazy :crazy: .... The only person who knows she is pregnant is Pai and Wayu. oh and another thing, I do feel very bad for Poochom. His wife is going insane... Y cant Bpen changed and become a wife that he wants, and instead of always being jealous?? No wonder y he doesnt love her... she needs help!!!!! :rant:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
After watching epi 9, KhongKai does start to suspect Plingchat a little bit here and there... he is still stupid! :thumbdown:
And then Pai is pregnant :baby-scene-pop-corn: and Im really hoping she doesnt tell KhongKai bout the baby yet...In my opinion, he doesnt deserve to know bout the baby yet... I feel like he needs to prove himself to her more, like showing that he loves her, and he can let that stupid Plingchat go...he needs to show her that all he need is her in his life. he doesnt need Plingchat on the side when he is tiring of Pai. Either he tells Plingchat off, or he loses Pai and his baby cuz he cant come to a decision at all. He knows he doesnt love Plingchat anymore and he loves Pai, but he cant accept that, which makes me mad. :numchuck: I hope he comes to his senses soon to find out that Pai is pregnant and that he needs to be a man and step up to take responsibility, and tell that Plingchat off... cause now that Plingchat is becoming very crazy :crazy: .... The only person who knows she is pregnant is Pai and Wayu. oh and another thing, I do feel very bad for Poochom. His wife is going insane... Y cant Bpen changed and become a wife that he wants, and instead of always being jealous?? No wonder y he doesnt love her... she needs help!!!!! :rant:
those scene u mention will show end of epi 9 they showed the epi 10preview kk will throw proong onto her bed and screams and yell so harshly that she is crazy and he'll
take his hand of her cos he love pai and his family so much oh don tell me its coming
to proong had the gun try to threaten pai and kk beg her not to do anything bad to his
wife and baby but proong accidently shot narong instead

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
those scene u mention will show end of epi 9 they showed the epi 10preview kk will throw proong onto her bed and screams and yell so harshly that she is crazy and he'll
take his hand of her cos he love pai and his family so much oh don tell me its coming
to proong had the gun try to threaten pai and kk beg her not to do anything bad to his
wife and baby but proong accidently shot narong instead
haha yeah i saw the previews... Idk how to say it, i mean i wish n the next several epi, I hope
KhongKai can do more, or i mean show more to Pai that he loves her..Not just tell Plingchat off lik that...
Even if Khongkai tells Plingchat off like that, he should know that Plingchat is going to come
back and ruin everything... all i gotta say is that he needs to be a man and step up lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha yeah i saw the previews... Idk how to say it, i mean i wish n the next several epi, I hope
KhongKai can do more, or i mean show more to Pai that he loves her..Not just tell Plingchat off lik that...
Even if Khongkai tells Plingchat off like that, he should know that Plingchat is going to come
back and ruin everything... all i gotta say is that he needs to be a man and step up lol
yeah thats what our gals been saying this new kongkai is such a
weak brainless husband

mandy

sarNie Egg
I think the only reason why KK is still nice to Prong is because he thinks she loves him and he feels guilty and don't want to hurt her feeling cause he made a promise that he was only gonna stay married to Chom for a year. I'm not surprise Pai fell for KK, he's cute lol. As for Rome if he and chom were in love from the start and they got married and he cheated on chom then i would say yeah he is not good enough for chom but their marriage was an arrangement and they both had their own reason as to y they agreed to the marriage.
We can see more now in epi 9 that KK loves Pai, who wouldn't, he be stupid not to fall for someone who is such a wonderful wife, while benz atitude will start to turn him off. All in all i love this lakorn alot, good cast. I got to say that this is my all time favorite Rome lakorn. Love Chom's character acting, when she crys, it makes u wanna cry with her. Last of all, every sweet scene with rome and chom are soooo cute, hope they get paired up again!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good point there vanndii and mandy kk might think proong as his friend that share stuff
around and helping hand when she's alone or nervous

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for explaining what went on in episode 9, everyone. The caps aren't available, yet and AnonymousBlue is going to be out of town for most of this week, so subs won't be available for a little while. Can anyone tell me what they fight about when Pai faints?

It's in this part:

I like that KK misses Pai, but it irritates me that he won't stand up to Proong. :thumbdown: I'm guessing it's because of his guilt that he promised her to divorce Pai in a year. Now, he actually wants to stay with his wife, but he's trying to remain "honorable" (I know this is the wrong word, but I couldn't think of anything else that would make sense lol) since he made that promise to Proong, the girl he's known his entire life. Hopefully, he sees her true colors today.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I think the only reason why KK is still nice to Prong is because he thinks she loves him and he feels guilty and don't want to hurt her feeling cause he made a promise that he was only gonna stay married to Chom for a year. I'm not surprise Pai fell for KK, he's cute lol. As for Rome if he and chom were in love from the start and they got married and he cheated on chom then i would say yeah he is not good enough for chom but their marriage was an arrangement and they both had their own reason as to y they agreed to the marriage.
We can see more now in epi 9 that KK loves Pai, who wouldn't, he be stupid not to fall for someone who is such a wonderful wife, while benz atitude will start to turn him off. All in all i love this lakorn alot, good cast. I got to say that this is my all time favorite Rome lakorn. Love Chom's character acting, when she crys, it makes u wanna cry with her. Last of all, every sweet scene with rome and chom are soooo cute, hope they get paired up again!
Mandy, I agree with you.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^I agree with you with this being the best lakorn... Haha even though khongkai sucks in here and very stupid. But he still cute lol

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
today episode benz gone crazy shes such a psycho creepy b*tching girl. how scary. sorry fans i dont like her mouth she got a very REALLY big mouth....LMAO....Cant wait for next week episode. Today episode was good/scary at the same time.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol ok after watching epi 10, i sort of like Khongkai. hehe... I like the part where when
Plingchat calls Khongkai and she wants him to come over, and he didnt... good start. Then the elevator
scene, gosh Plingchat was all over him and he cant do anything.. lol. Oh and when he went to
confront Plingchat bout wat happen with Pai and stuff, i like that scene too...he is getting there
lol... not close, but he is making his way... hehe... getting Plingchat off him. Im pretty sure he
regrets that promise thing with Plingchat so bad. he is lucky to have a wife like Pai who
actually understand him from the start and bout the promise thing too.. I wonder does anyone else
know that Pai is pregnant besides Wayu and Pai herself? Does Pai's mom know anything or suspect
anything?????? :scratchchin: :scratchchin: Gosh seems like the next epi, Plingchat is gonna
tell KhongKai she is pregnant huh??? Oh great, wonder how KhongKai is going to handle this now?
And now I kinda of hope that the next epi KhongKai learns bout Pai's pregnancy.. It makes me
so sad that Pai has to take care of her and the baby herself and still helping Khongkai do
all his work stuff too... :cry1: Another thing, did Jaidee and her husband? did they divorce?
or separate only? :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
today episode benz gone crazy shes such a psycho creepy b*tching girl. how scary. sorry fans i dont like her mouth she got a very REALLY big mouth....LMAO....Cant wait for next week episode. Today episode was good/scary at the same time.
she's probably extremely psycho when it reaches the ending episode :censor:

crabby

sarNie Egg
At first I like this lakorn I haven't been addicted to a thai lakorn in a long time until this one just because I love Chompoo, but then I wanted to quit watching it because of how stupid the p'eake is. I hung in there anyways since I haven't watch Chompoo lakorn in a while, so. I'm kind of glad that the p'eake is starting to get smarter little by little so I don't have to be annoyed by him. Now, in epi. 10 you can see that pr'eake is realizing how his stupidity may cause him his wife. And seeing how crazy Proong is I hope that's a wake up call for Khonwai(lol) Can't wait til next week..how will Khonwai handle the situation when he find out that Proong is pregnant w/his baby even though I'm pretty sure she's pregnant with her adopted brother's baby, it's always like that anyways in thai lakorn.