[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So much to say... I didn't comment or rant on episode 8 because I knew that episode 9 would have so much to rant about LOL. Will come back after I am done watching

fun

Expired Sarnie
So much to say... I didn't comment or rant on episode 8 because I knew that episode 9 would have so much to rant about LOL. Will come back after I am done watching
Your ranting bad or good? lol I have nothing nice to say any more. Episode 9 will be the factor for me to either watch or stop completely.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 9 was a much better, kongkai slowly improving his now inlove with pai and taking
care of his wife and his beginning to get some clues to get the answer of pai pregnant

and plingchat/proong she is damn psychotic next epi 10 kk will find the proong true
colours

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I love ep. 9, Kongkai has starts to change bit by bit now. He is beginning to observes Proongchat. I love how Pai talks to herself in the bathroom asking the baby... it is so cute and the other part where they walk on the beach and Kongkai said when will I have the chance to have the pregnancy symptom on behalf of my wife like Thongtom tease me. I got to say that P'Nok and her's cruises did an awesome job on this lakorn. My mom and older sister rewatched this lakorn so many times and keep saying they love it so much. I can't wait for the ep.10 tomorrow. Thank you to all the people that post the clips, episodes, and pictures you guys are the best.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
well, kongkwai somehow realizes a bit. At least he acknowledge that he always misses Pai though he is with prong.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
the funniest thing is or upset me the most is that...if he misses Pai...why does he always have Pong right next to him? I mean, they literally sleep on the same bed knowing that he is a husband of someone! I still don't get it! Is not right!..WTF is all of that?

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
the funniest thing is or upset me the most is that...if he misses Pai...why does he always have Pong right next to him? I mean, they literally sleep on the same bed knowing that he is a husband of someone! I still don't get it! Is not right!..WTF is all of that?

Arrgh :arrg: ...I totally agree with you. I can't take it any more. Whether in lakorn or real life, it's morally wrong for the husband to continue sharing the same bed with his mistress. And worst of all, how could Pai just tolerate such behavior especially now that she's pregnant with his child. I want her to kick him to the curve and either go marry Wayu or just live with her parents and raise her kid by herself. Staying married to such man will corrupt her child especially if the child is a son. No matter how much p'ek sweet talk to n'ek now, he's unredeemable in my eyes especially after I've watched ep. 9 and still he continue to whore himself with his mistress. :whip: :arrg: This is unacceptable!!! :numchuck:

Although I'm a sucker for happy ending, this is one lakorn that I'm not rooting for p'ek to end up with n'ek.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
count me in girl. I don't want P'ek with N'ek either. How come as the lakorn goes on... I feel less chemistry between the Rome and Chompoo? This usually doesn't happen because is vice versa? There should be more chemistry and rooting for the lead couple to end up together. I don't feel it for this lakorn!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love ep. 9, Kongkai has starts to change bit by bit now. He is beginning to observes Proongchat. I love how Pai talks to herself in the bathroom asking the baby... it is so cute and the other part where they walk on the beach and Kongkai said when will I have the chance to have the pregnancy symptom on behalf of my wife like Thongtom tease me. I got to say that P'Nok and her's cruises did an awesome job on this lakorn. My mom and older sister rewatched this lakorn so many times and keep saying they love it so much. I can't wait for the ep.10 tomorrow. Thank you to all the people that post the clips, episodes, and pictures you guys are the best.
i've watch episode 9 @my cousin's house we both understand thai and she liked this
lakorn so much cos she hasn't seen a good Chompoo lakorn that is good like this one
she was never a fan of Rome either but now it changes her mind she is beginning to like
him too and coupling with Chompoo

btw mia taeng will expand to more than 10 episode this won't end till september comes