[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

kermint

sarNie Adult
hehehe khongkai is still khongkai a head to toes dumb it man lol. it seems like next wk will more excited but sad too. aw...he still dumb it husband lol....

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg

Just finished watching episode 8 and I have so much to say that I think I'll wait until we hit page 72 lmao so that my rant does not cover up this page. The preview for episode 9 I already know I will want to take a tazer and shock some sense into Kong Kwa
Yes, pra ek is not very smart in this lakorn. If he wants the mistress or x-girlfriend then he shouldn't act so jealouse of Pai when she is around other men. Just let her be then...lol...should add Ken in the middle of this lakorn to end up with KK after she divorce him...hahaha. I just have been skipping all the scence with Benz just because it's annoying. She is in all the episode and all over KK. Pai should just ignore him and help take care of his mom and leave him be with Pleng-shit (excuse my french). Mia Taeng or not I would not share my man with anyone...lol. Can we get a hold of the script writer/producer or even Mr. Rome himself that his character is a dumbass/jackass/jerk...lol

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
epi 8 just kill me. It's really insulting when Prungchat asked Pai to clean just everything for her. Kongkwai is just a dump

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow episode 8 was full of suspicious and violence this Kongkwai dude why he has no
heart and brain misunderstand for no good reason a brainless husband his so easily
brain wash by plingchat he doesn't know how to figure out wether its true or false
plingchat she's such a leech creature who never let go and give peace to others i am
hating her character so much i don't really blame kk cos his weak at first soon he'll
find the true colours of proong epi 9 looks exciting pai is pregnant :baby-scene-pop-corn: in some society when the wife is preggy sometime the husband feel vomited too
like in Oum Ruk Ken his vomited for Anne next part looks like kk will realize he can't
loose his wife and can't live with out her so he'll turn nicer taking more care of her
then that is when proong she will suffer none true love from kongkai

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finish epi 8... Idk what to say bout KhongKai anymore... he is very
bipolar. I really liked that scene when him and Pai was running from the
bad guys... And bout to jump into the water. they looked very cute together...
and Omg, preview for epi 9, that slap sounded like a very hard slap. Poor
Pai. :cry: idc if it was just an accident, he shouldnt have done that...
Freaken Plingchat! :rant: And yep yep having to throw up :vomit: totally means, his
wifey Pai is pregnant! Teehee :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Now I cant wait... lol....Lets see how things turn out now...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
can I join you. I can't stand KK right now

also, can you translate how Pai defines husband? I want to know.

I don't remember exactly how she said it but she said something along the lines of, "You are a bigger scumbag then I thought (well she said your thoughts are lower than I expected/your mind is dirtier than I expected etc) have you ever thought that a husband and wife isn't all about sex, but it's about understanding one another, communicating, trusting one another, and standing by one another side no matter what happens to the other person. You have never trusted me at all have you?"

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I don't remember exactly how she said it but she said something along the lines of, "You are a bigger scumbag then I thought (well she said your thoughts are lower than I expected/your mind is dirtier than I expected etc) have you ever thought that a husband and wife isn't all about sex, but it's about understanding one another, communicating, trusting one another, and standing by one another side no matter what happens to the other person. You have never trusted me at all have you?"

Another scene:
Kong kwai,"you care for are are soft to all people but not your husband."
Pai,"And you? You listen to all people, but you never listen to me."

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Pai was dumb for sleeping with him without making him work for it. Cause he now puts her in the same group of all his other women.

Was KK in the Chatchai/Ning as dumb and bad as this one? I don't remember hating Chatchai but maybe that's because it's been so long.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pai was dumb for sleeping with him without making him work for it. Cause he now puts her in the same group of all his other women.

Was KK in the Chatchai/Ning as dumb and bad as this one? I don't remember hating Chatchai but maybe that's because it's been so long.
don't know but heard someone said the kk in nok and ning is more of play boy but he took
responsible for his business but this new kk his such a dummy brainless kongkwai

fanny

sarNie Adult
i cant wait til he finds out everything about proongchai and feel even dumber for believing her not his own wife. i will lmaol. for some reason i like ning/chatchai version more i think its because kk is a smart player. this version kk is super stupid i wanna slap his face and wake him up from being so blinded by his so called lover. i love it every time when pai say something back to kk he look a dummy.

annea

sarNie Adult
kwai jing jing....nothing else to say about him. but all in all cant wait till next week. kk must love pai very much, thats why he pae tong for his wife? hehehe i find that cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
kwai jing jing....nothing else to say about him. but all in all cant wait till next week. kk must love pai very much, thats why he pae tong for his wife? hehehe i find that cute.
yeah next week pai pen tong ja and kk will love his wife taking care of her and his
baby about time he has to activate himself to be more smarter to not let proong
brain wash him forever. :smack:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
yeah next week pai pen tong ja and kk will love his wife taking care of her and his
baby about time he has to activate himself to be more smarter to not let proong
brain wash him forever. :smack:
so will he really know that Pai is pregnant with his baby? I think Pronchat will also claim that she's pregnant.

If Pai is pregnant and Prochat isn't, it would very dramatic with prochat. haha...can't wait to see the next epi.