[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
picture scan from komchadluek credit @Romepatchata.freeforum

my heart pump with joy seeing this pictures :dance3: :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow episode another :w-scene-pop-corn: my guess is right oh god plingchat pen khun baa
jing jing and kk his such a weak dummy letting that plingchat lie brainwash him
proong family they'll so suspicious and epi 8 looks like the :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: pregnant

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Maybe Kongkai soften up a little bit because Pai is working with him. I am trying to prob jai myself that Proong is getting more wicked every epsode and Kongkai's attitudes not changing yet. When is he finally the true color of Plingchat, when..urgh....now she even gets that annoy wife of Puchong to get involve. How in the world will Pai handles Plingchat? If Proongchat can do all that flirtation things so can Pai. Like the olds said Roo kao, roo rao and win all the times.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I still don't like KhongKai...I think he is one of the lamest husband and so unreasonable. He's not a husband figure if you ask me

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Having a bad day today and by watching today episode even make me even more mad. OH gosh hopefully tomorrow episode NO DRAMA... :nailbiter:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm losing interest in this lakorn just because the p'ek is plain stupid. I think I'll stick to the first reason why I watch this lakorn..hmm...well CHOMPOO, duh.... :lol: Though, I love the mother and the butler and the sweet old maid with an awesome grand boy!.. They are a cool knit!

mylove.

sarNie Egg
I still don't like KhongKai...I think he is one of the lamest husband and so unreasonable. He's not a husband figure if you ask me
At first I was fine with him but as time went on his character just seem less charming. The guy literally have no backbone and so irrational at times. :wacko:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
KK is disgusting. He's sexing up both women. If I was Pai I would demand an STD test before letting him touch me. I was disappointed that Pai slept with him when he made no effort to woo her. Hell he can't even be civil to her.

But the biggest turn off is that he's so stupid. Being a bimbo is one thing but to be dumb too? I don't know but I can't root for the pranang to end up together. KK doesn't have one single redeemable thing about him.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Maybe he softens up later when she working close to him. I stll love this lakorn, Pai and other characters beside Proongchat.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
At first I was fine with him but as time went on his character just seem less charming. The guy literally have no backbone and so irrational at times. :wacko:

KK is disgusting. He's sexing up both women. If I was Pai I would demand an STD test before letting him touch me. I was disappointed that Pai slept with him when he made no effort to woo her. Hell he can't even be civil to her.

But the biggest turn off is that he's so stupid. Being a bimbo is one thing but to be dumb too? I don't know but I can't root for the pranang to end up together. KK doesn't have one single redeemable thing about him.
DITTO!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
kk will change a little next episode 8 he will find the true colour of proong cos it
looks a action one next episode which pai she went to sneak in and found narong and
proong something going between them and kk might go help pai cos she's in danger then
that is when kk realize he can't loose his wife cos of those evil brain wash family
episode 8 pai might know she is pregnant with kk cos next it might be from willing to
:r-scene-pop-corn: kk his agitated and jealous

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

news saying a happy ending to kongkai and pai in this lakorn and probably a tragic
ending to proong she might turn very crazy and mental she's insane

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
kk will change a little next episode 8 he will find the true colour of proong cos it
looks a action one next episode which pai she went to sneak in and found narong and
proong something going between them and kk might go help pai cos she's in danger then
that is when kk realize he can't loose his wife cos of those evil brain wash family
episode 8 pai might know she is pregnant with kk cos next it might be from willing to
:r-scene-pop-corn: kk his agitated and jealous
Alice, I am so addicted to this lakorn and just want to see that Kongkai do more reseach before drawing conclusion, be more reasonable using his head and also to see less Proongchat scenes-doesn't she needs to work at all?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh, Im so frustrated with KhongKai :smack: ... One day he is nice to Pai then another day he is a butt head
to her... for him to misunderstand her that she is having something with her ex again is lame. he should
have listened to her and what was the reason why she was with him and why... he cant just assume it...she
is helping his family out here, since he cant do anything... I want to punch KhongKai :rant: :numchuck:
Instead of protecting Plingchat, he needs to focus on protecting his own wife...in that scene where they
slept together, and Khongkai said to Pai bout learning bout him... Psh, i thought, your the one
who needs to learn bout Pai instead. You dont know anything bout Pai at all except make trouble for her...
and blame stuff on her... And gosh that stupid Plingchat needs to go die, she is pissing me off....
U well never win Pai ever! She cant compare to Pai at all except throw herself at KhongKai...And Bpen, this
girl doesnt deserve Poochom at all...she is insane and crazy :rant: ... That model girl is right bout the baby... doesnt
wanna be born cuz both Bpen and Poochom dont love each other... I felt bad for him... He is to good for her... seriously.
And i have a feeling, Bpen might be helping Plingchat... I do hope that model girl and Poochom end up together... It was funny
when she called him her dad at the hospital...i laughed very hard at that part haha... they are cute together...I
really hope in the next epi, KhongKai can understand Pai a lil bit... he should already see that Pai loves him already, thats
why she always give into him every single time... but he is to dumb!

Lol, sorry to expressing my feelings... haha, its making me mad! :whatever: