[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
You know, I want to think that way too; however, Khun Tong Tome, Mae Ram, and especially his Mother, have been there for KK more than anyone in his entire life YET everything they say, do, or advise, he rejects, retaliates, and takes the enemy's side. I mean, KK has no respect for his Mother. KK keeps saying that he loves his Mother YET he does everything to displease his Mother. The only thing I've seen him do to supposedly show how much he cares for his Mother is marrying Pai but even then, he has no respect for anyone living in that house. He steps all over his Mother's judgment, orders, and insults her intelligence. I mean, his Mother has managed an empire with her own two hands, is an independent, smart, and classy woman who has survived in a world of corruption, competition, and most proudly, a world of business full of men. He should learn to trust her wit and choices.

KK is just plain selfish and chooses to believe Proong because he's so caught up in her web of lies and lust. KK is simply stupid, sorry.
KK didn't show any respect for his mom or Pai's parents when they gather to sign their marriage certificate. So what if he agrees....wearing pajamas right on front of all the elders? his mother? does he have respect for his mother in front of her best friends? I guess not. There goes another negative point for KK!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Alice, Plerng Toranong is not airing ep.14 today and someone said it will tomorrow because of soccerball event going on. What about Mia Taeng ep.7 will it still takes place tomorrow?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, Plerng Toranong is not airing ep.14 today and someone said it will tomorrow because of soccerball event going on. What about Mia Taeng ep.7 will it still takes place tomorrow?
i'm not sure about it either let's just wait till Tuesday see if they upload it or not
do u watch mia taeng link @gappkoo channel, i went to check out plerng toranong showed
epi13 not yet epi14

That's true :) I feel sad for Pai right now. I understand that Kongkai wants to keep Plingchat around, but to bring your mistress to your home where your wife and mother are is downright disrespectful, IMHO.
I agree. Khongkhai is actually pretty dislikable.

^lol me too! There mite be another willing but also at the same time, lots of misunderstanding....
Yes, another willing!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good news plerng toranong epi 14 is uploaded so no need to worry about mia taeng epi 7
will be shown :grouphug:

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
good news plerng toranong epi 14 is uploaded so no need to worry about mia taeng epi 7
will be shown :grouphug:

ep14 will air in August 12th, this friday. this lakorn will be only 14 episodes. There will be another football match airing August 13th. Then following August 14th will air Tawan Dued.

No need to worry about mia taeng. it will air EP7 today for sure.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ep14 will air in August 12th, this friday. this lakorn will be only 14 episodes. There will be another football match airing August 13th. Then following August 14th will air Tawan Dued.

No need to worry about mia taeng. it will air EP7 today for sure.
oh thanks buddy my mistaken i probably got mix up with some other lakorn, are u referring
to plerng toranong that it only has 14episode and epi 14 is the last one ha lucky
mia taeng are behind all of them it will air till september come then it finished :party:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
idk his name... but doesnt he play in Sawan Saang?? as Min's nephew? with cee and min
that little boy tootu also play in soo yib ta as Benz adopted son and he also in
look mai blien see as Pop Trakoon when his a little boy as Rome's fake son with Numfon K