[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol Ceci, yeah. I think it's just the fact that hebhad to resort to asking for maternal-like stuff from her is a bit, er, kill-mood but otherwise Pai would not give in to him. KhongKWAI oey...

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
"Kongkwai" really fits him then, if that's the meaning of the word :coverlaf: Man, he is so stupid! I must admit that I like mean p'ekes but not the stupid ones who are easily fooled by everyone. It's like he has no brain at all...pretty weak, IMHO. Even plingchat is smarter than him what is up with that? Like I said earlier, Kawee from Sawan Biang may have been a big meanie but at least he was smart not to fall for Leela. And Harit from Jam Leuy Rak was mean but smart and tricked Sansanee- he also was a successful businessman who took care of the island and the people in it. Whereas Kongkwai doesn't seem to do anything but hang around plingchat >.< He doesn't even seem to know anything about the job he's in- Pai had to answer all the reporter's questions during the interview...I'm beginning to think she's too mature for him lol.
I thought the same thing. I hope they start making Khongkai seem a bit more intelligent as the rest of MT airs, because I am beginning to have my doubts about how the business will survive if he's left in control.:lolyup:

Khongkai reminds me of Oil's character in his lakorn with Kwan. Bowee's the heir to this major business, but instead of being at work, he's always off with the girlfriend that his mother hates, Pen. It's his wife, Nit (Kwan's character), that discovers his uncle was embezzling millions from the family business from the timebefore they even got married. What was Oil's character doing the entire time his uncle was stealing?Yeah...nothing.Sort of like Khongkai.

Some of these p'eks would be lost without their brainy n'eks. :loool:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo Araya : DNA ดีน่า งาดำ 2 เท่า

CM Credit from clubchom channel
Chompoo Araya : L 'OREAL total repair 5 [AD6]

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Cecilia: Thanks ja for the songs.

All of this discussion about the old KK and the new KK, it makes me laugh. Honestly, relatively speaking, the old KK was more a playboy because he was simply smarter. It's sad to say, but he had more brains to juggle work, a legal wife, and many other mistresses in between. This new KK is more of a blind buffalo, just balancing between two women is already using up all of the little amount of brain cells he has and that doesn't even include work. :coverlaf: I've never really paid attention to the old version, since I was quite young back then and too lazy to watch it now, so I'll just take this version as it is.

Anyway, I'm still so sickened by KK's actions. Just like Narong said, if men can have two, why choose? In this case, if Pai and Proong agreed to share KK peacefully, he would have no objections. That is extremely selfish. Sure, he's growing fond and may be falling in love with Pai, but love still hasn't washed him clean of his selfishness. He easily switches between both ladies with no remorse. Men are heartless bastards.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG...chompoo is so cute in that DNA commercial. I like at the end when she was making a little squeky noise about to drop those tomatoes...so cute!!

Also, does anybody know the song in episode 5 when Khongkai chased Pai downstairs and talking about changing environment and the song that was playing during that scene and also when Pai was walking and crying?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
finally I got to watch ep 5 with subs :D I love the sweet moments between Pai ang Khongkai :wub: but I think the willing scene came in too early. Pai shouldn't have given up V-flag yet LOL she should have waited for Khongkai to be a good boy to her until she had given him his reward LOL. Is it just my perverted mind or did they really did the deed again after he had asked Pai if she's sorry on what happened? from the looks of it, I think they did it again :rolleyes: :coverlaf: I love how Bproong's gay friend confronted her. It was a really a slap on her face calling her a mia noi (mistress). I want to see more of Bproong pissing off Pai but in the end, Bproong would end up being pissed off too :whaha: I'm still waiting for the rest of the ep 6 to be subbed so I can start watching it. For a few days now, I've been itching to write a Rome/Chompoo fanfic (I have a nice idea for a one shot :fanfic: :blush:) but too bad I don't have enough time to write -_-

JennieN

sarNie Adult
lol...now that I finish watching english sub for episode 6. I must say that KhongKai really sickening. He needs a partner to sleep everynight or something. If he wants his wife then he will stay with her and if he don't want her. he goes to his mistress. Wow, just wow, and listening to what he say about him being self-centered. I just want to slap his face

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
done with episode 6! :D I so hate Khongkai right now. one minute, he's so nice to Pai then the next minute he becomes mean to her again. I can't stand him! As of now, I guess Khongkai wants to keep both of them LOL a classic example of bigamy :thumbdown: I hope he would see Bproong's true colors soon so he could pay more attention to his wife. I really love the part where Bproong told Pai that she's just Khongkai's sleep partner but Pai said she's a sleep partner with a marriage contract. Bproong's totally pissed! WAY TO GO, GIRL!! :tease: I'm actually enjoying Bproong and Pai's scenes more than Khongkai and Pai's sweet scenes together LOL I admire Pai so much. She can endure seeing her husband playing around with his mistress and still can be reasonable with her actions. She is not the combative type of wife who just recklessly attacks the mistress :numchuck: LOL She might have prepared herself mentally and emotionally before entering this marriage :lol:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow, can someone please please put the youtube eps.7 here if you have it? So hesitate to find out the part that Plingchat picked up the hand and swing it on Pai. Thanks.

saki

sarNie Adult
I thought the same thing. I hope they start making Khongkai seem a bit more intelligent as the rest of MT airs, because I am beginning to have my doubts about how the business will survive if he's left in control.:lolyup:

Khongkai reminds me of Oil's character in his lakorn with Kwan. Bowee's the heir to this major business, but instead of being at work, he's always off with the girlfriend that his mother hates, Pen. It's his wife, Nit (Kwan's character), that discovers his uncle was embezzling millions from the family business from the timebefore they even got married. What was Oil's character doing the entire time his uncle was stealing?Yeah...nothing.Sort of like Khongkai.

Some of these p'eks would be lost without their brainy n'eks. :loool:
That's true :) I feel sad for Pai right now. I understand that Kongkai wants to keep Plingchat around, but to bring your mistress to your home where your wife and mother are is downright disrespectful, IMHO.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know, after thinking about kk's situation ... Maybe he's not stupid - he just trust ppl he know far too long to not have doubt about them. Sure, he starts to notice all these changes but still doesn't defined who's better than who. They are small incidents that could have prove some of the point but bc hes well aware of one person behavior and pub himself in their shoe that if he were to be put into this situation he might do the sMe thing. He's stupid for not noticing things but we can't blame him completely when all plingchat's action toward him seem to be all about love (even though we the audience can differential the two women)
You know, I want to think that way too; however, Khun Tong Tome, Mae Ram, and especially his Mother, have been there for KK more than anyone in his entire life YET everything they say, do, or advise, he rejects, retaliates, and takes the enemy's side. I mean, KK has no respect for his Mother. KK keeps saying that he loves his Mother YET he does everything to displease his Mother. The only thing I've seen him do to supposedly show how much he cares for his Mother is marrying Pai but even then, he has no respect for anyone living in that house. He steps all over his Mother's judgment, orders, and insults her intelligence. I mean, his Mother has managed an empire with her own two hands, is an independent, smart, and classy woman who has survived in a world of corruption, competition, and most proudly, a world of business full of men. He should learn to trust her wit and choices.

KK is just plain selfish and chooses to believe Proong because he's so caught up in her web of lies and lust. KK is simply stupid, sorry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think episode 7 there might be another :w-scene-pop-corn: that is why Pai she's
pregnant with kk and i wanna see that water pond splashing where pai held up a helping
hand to kk but he actually grab onto her then kk pulls her in the water with him :kiss3: