[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
'pling' means leech ja
Moms referring to her and her leeching family b/c they're after his family fortune.
toa euy she's a leech when i watched this lakorn i heard the mum calls her plingchat i
think i heard this word somewhere but i can't think of it ha leech its like that
creature which they caught and tangled on u its very hard to pinch them away no matter
how u try they'll still tangle on u, if refer to person right they aiming 4 ur fortune

cecilia

Staff member
the movie version of MAM/SAM/NOK JIRAYA waspretty good too. I like how they change things around from remake to remake .. how they make JLR extremely interesting to twisting everything in SAWAN BIENG to MAKING KHONGKWAI in here lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the movie version of MAM/SAM/NOK JIRAYA waspretty good too. I like how they change things around from remake to remake .. how they make JLR extremely interesting to twisting everything in SAWAN BIENG to MAKING KHONGKWAI in here lol
hehe ceci chob tur pood bap nee ja its like a converted ideas and manipulated into
'Kongkwai' :lmao3:

something nice to share
Chompoo Araya Lux CM

credit beautyinspirationlux's
Thanks for sharing this!

lol, KhongKai has friends?? haha thought he only had Plingchat
That's what I thought too! This comment got me laughing!

OMG Broongchat is going to get pregnant?! I hope it's NOT Khongkai's baby or she'll pretend to be pregnant? reminds me of Namtan Mai when Aum married Ploy out of obligation. I know it's the right thing to do but I don't like that to happen in here
Even if she becomes pregnant in this version, I doubt it'll be Khongkhai's kid, since the n'rai's baby is never actually the p'ek's.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
When Khong was sick and Pai asked him what to do so he would be able to sleep, was i the only one a little weirded out that they were talking about him nestling with his mom? Lol i know it's NOT the same thing and it's a mother comforting her child, but still...? Just for a moment it was weird, but of course Khong is lacking in a bit of maternal affection when his mom is so hard-working but she is still a wonderful mom.
Pai is so beautiful, you just know Khong is attracted to her from the start.

Khong sleeping with Ben in the old version--messed up! But then, both of them have issues.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
gals wanna tell u all something that kongkwai is a stupid water buffalo and guess
what kongkai means 'elephant' i got this from one of Rome FC admin member :coverlaf:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. Love how everyone dislikes Rome's character for being stupid. Ahhh the wait for Monday is killing me.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha. Love how everyone dislikes Rome's character for being stupid. Ahhh the wait for Monday is killing me.
phoneO the days are flying fast now, yeah its killing me too been watching it again
and again from epi 1 to 6 :nailbiter:

cecilia

Staff member
Jinx, I think he's saying that bc he want to take advantage of her taking care of him. I think he feel this is the only way to get her to do thing she normally won't do unless she has no choice. I'm sure what he meant was when he was little not when he's big like that bc they didn't seem as close as the audience think they would. He's listening to his mother bc he still is considerate of her and love her like any other man who live their parent but again this is all that I could concluded out of their relationship as mother/son.

saki

sarNie Adult
"Kongkwai" really fits him then, if that's the meaning of the word :coverlaf: Man, he is so stupid! I must admit that I like mean p'ekes but not the stupid ones who are easily fooled by everyone. It's like he has no brain at all...pretty weak, IMHO. Even plingchat is smarter than him what is up with that? Like I said earlier, Kawee from Sawan Biang may have been a big meanie but at least he was smart not to fall for Leela. And Harit from Jam Leuy Rak was mean but smart and tricked Sansanee- he also was a successful businessman who took care of the island and the people in it. Whereas Kongkwai doesn't seem to do anything but hang around plingchat >.< He doesn't even seem to know anything about the job he's in- Pai had to answer all the reporter's questions during the interview...I'm beginning to think she's too mature for him lol.

cecilia

Staff member
You know, after thinking about kk's situation ... Maybe he's not stupid - he just trust ppl he know far too long to not have doubt about them. Sure, he starts to notice all these changes but still doesn't defined who's better than who. They are small incidents that could have prove some of the point but bc hes well aware of one person behavior and pub himself in their shoe that if he were to be put into this situation he might do the sMe thing. He's stupid for not noticing things but we can't blame him completely when all plingchat's action toward him seem to be all about love (even though we the audience can differential the two women)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
You know, after thinking about kk's situation ... Maybe he's not stupid - he just trust ppl he know far too long to not have doubt about them. Sure, he starts to notice all these changes but still doesn't defined who's better than who. They are small incidents that could have prove some of the point but bc hes well aware of one person behavior and pub himself in their shoe that if he were to be put into this situation he might do the sMe thing. He's stupid for not noticing things but we can't blame him completely when all plingchat's action toward him seem to be all about love (even though we the audience can differential the two women)
You are so right, cecilia.