[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^Omg he slept with Ben? I hope they changed that part for sure in this version! I don't want to see that happen

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^Omg he slept with Ben? I hope they changed that part for sure in this version! I don't want to see that happen
at the earlier start of this lakorn thread somebody just gave a brief plot from the
old version after kk divorce with pai he started being a playboy person again muck up
and sleeps around many girls omg he slept with Ben puchong miscarriage wife cos i don't
much from the ning and nok version

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've been out of the music scene for a while but what are the Parn songs that keep playing in the lakorn? Sounds good.

cecilia

Staff member
I've been out of the music scene for a while but what are the Parn songs that keep playing in the lakorn? Sounds good.
There are two parts to this song. However, here's the second song yo it "koocheewit":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HeF-TBRqOk

saki

sarNie Adult
I just love how everywhere you turn Plingchat appears lol. She has become super obsessed. Her personality has changed and it is so frustrating that Kong Kwai (Quoted from aiyajah) can't see that. I understood why he may have thought he loved her in the beginning because she never gave him a real reason to not trust her, but there are so many small signs that are pointing to how she isn't the person he thought she was.

Also normally nang'eks become so annoying sometimes, but I think Pai is awesome. She knows how to control her emotions and not let it get to her head. She may make assumptions about Kong Kwai but it is justified because he has never given her a reason to believe that he is anything other than what she sees. He refuses to turn away Plingchat regardless of being married. To be honest I kind of hoped that "Mr. Tanagak" doesn't choose him from the beginning because Mr. Tanagak seems like someone who hold family values really important other than culture. Kong Kwai obviously doesn't know what the value of family is. Sure he married Pai not out of love, but because he was forced. But as a man you should respect women and know enough to not involve yourself much less sleep with someone else.

I think he has been selfish from the beginning. The fact that he continued to fool around with Plingchat because supposedly (he loves her) isn't real at all. If you love her you would wait until you are able to get a divorce from your wife before continuing your whatever you have with her. It isn't fair to your wife and to Plingchat even. Also, if he really loved Plingchat he wouldn't even care about the 10 Million Baht (Besides the fact that he doesn't have it).

Oh and the even more pathetic thing is how he is a coward to admit to Plingchat that he has been intimate with Pai and the scene where he snuck into his and Plingchat's resort room was so sickening. Why the effing heck are you afraid of her. She doesn't own you, your wife doesn't even show possession over you so why should you tolerate your mistress

Ok now I am starting to ramble on about useless stuff lol

I agree with your points :D I really hope the pra'ek in this lakorn grows up and realizes the error of his ways- much like Kawee did in Sawan Biang. And I really hope he doesn't sleep around after Pai leaves; it kind of shows he didn't change much
:( It's too bad that an awesome nang'eke like Pai gets paired with someone like Kongkai. Already halfway through the series yet he still doesn't know who he wants, still doesn't know that Plingchat and the rest of the gang are fooling him, and still doesn't recognize Pai's worth.

At least, in Sawan Biang, Kawee hated P'Lee and knew what she was after; he never fell for her tricks. He wanted Narin and only Narin. And Harit from JLR was a smart p'ek and he sure fooled Sansanee at the end. We never doubted that it was only Soraya he liked. In here, Kongkai just doesn't seem mature and forceful enough. It's like he's so easy to fool and falls for anything in a skirt. Am watching this mostly for Pai and her supportive friends.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
honestly, I don't want Pai and KhongKai to get a divorce because I hated when he then have to stay with Broongchat out of obligation since she is pregnant and then found out that she is not then he went chasing after his ex-wife trying to win her back. khongkai does not deserve Pai at all. I don't like that storyline

I do think that Kawee and Harit are good P'ek who only love one woman and doesn't linger their feelings. They stand on their ground once they love someone. They only love that one person.

saki

sarNie Adult
honestly, I don't want Pai and KhongKai to get a divorce because I hated when he then have to stay with Broongchat out of obligation since she is pregnant and then found out that she is not then he went chasing after his ex-wife trying to win her back. khongkai does not deserve Pai at all. I don't like that storyline

I do think that Kawee and Harit are good P'ek who only love one woman and doesn't linger their feelings. They stand on their ground once they love someone. They only love that one person.

Yeah, I love Kawee and Harit also :D So far, my favorite couples in lakorn are Kawee/Narin, Harit/Soraya and Fai/Jeed :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I still haven't seen episodes 5 and 6 but I've read the recaps. I can't wait until my exams are over so I can watch it :)

Is Pai going to get pregnant? I hope she does, and I hope she won't run away from Khongkai once she founds out she's preggo

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

OMG Broongchat is going to get pregnant?! I hope it's NOT Khongkai's baby or she'll pretend to be pregnant? reminds me of Namtan Mai when Aum married Ploy out of obligation. I know it's the right thing to do but I don't like that to happen in here

cecilia

Staff member
I'm getting a bit confused, btw. Is her name Plingchat or Prungchat or Proongchat? :D
Her name is Prongchat - ppl just have different way of spelling her name. As for plingchat, everyone are just calling her like this due to khongkhai's mom name calling.

saki

sarNie Adult
Her name is Prongchat - ppl just have different way of spelling her name. As for plingchat, everyone are just calling her like this due to khongkhai's mom name calling.
Thanks :D Does Plingchat have a special meaning in thai? Or is it just Kongkai's mom who wants to say her name differently?

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks :D Does Plingchat have a special meaning in thai? Or is it just Kongkai's mom who wants to say her name differently?
'pling' means leech ja
Moms referring to her and her leeching family b/c they're after his family fortune.

Iya

sarNie Adult

well said. I respect Kawee and Harit for the very same reasons, despite the bad beginnings. That's why i like lakorns with characters that are straight forward with their feelings and isn't stupid enough to let other party fooled them out of it. I like to add to the list, the P'eks from the 4 heart of the mountains and Klah from Aum's lakorn with Taew. There's a reason why these are on my top favorite list. ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In the old version Ben wasn't pregnant lol. Ben seduced Puchong on a rainy night lol he did somewhat try to stop her from coming onto him, but I guess temptation was too.. Pai's dad was the district manager of the district they were in and Puchong's boss. He forced Puchong to take responsibility for his actions. In the old version Puchong was a very great guy. In this one he comes off as annoying lol, but maybe because he keeps following Pai around to much and it's clear that he is still in competition for her heart. I think in the old version Puchong started visiting Pai more often because he saw Kongkai out with Plingchat at some bar or whatever and I guess he became concerned since he still loves Pai. I don't think that he was trying to win her back well in some ways I guess he did, but after she made it clear that all they could be was friends he came to terms with it and stuck around as a friend instead of trying to win her back.

In the old version Ben's role was different. She was somewhat poor and she tried to catch Puchong her and her mother go to this black magic doctor and that black magic doctor rapes her I guess and her dad finds out and he ends up killing the Black Magic doctor. This causes Ben to change a little bit I guess and she goes and break it off with Puchong and she leaves to Krung Thep to live with her Aunt. Afterwards she becomes a prostitute for awhile until she gets a sadistic client and tries to leave the client goes after her and Kong Kai saves her. Kong Kai eventually gives her a job and eventually starts supporting her I guess after his divorce from Pai.

Kongkai in the old version wasn't so great he often drank alot LOL but he wasn't Kwai like this Kongkai. He actually took work seriously. In this version it seems like he works and whatever, but he seems to be more concerned about Proong then actually working -.-

Also in the old version Proongchat is never pregnant. For those who had questions ab the older version ^.^

You know what I just realized the biggest hint to Kong Kai that Plingchat is not who he see her as is during his wedding when she gave Pai his underwear as their wedding gift -.-. Also the fact that she is still willing to sleep with him and etc even after he is married.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
My prediction to version is Kongkai will change his attitude probably when he found out about the health condition of his mom. He will becomes a family man but the question as for right now is: How many more episodes do we have to wait to see him becomes Kongkai not Kongkwai? I am so irritate Kongkwai, he listens to Plingchat whatever she said he believes her. He has no brain of his own to weight things out. Just hope next episodes do some justice..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
In the old version Ben wasn't pregnant lol. Ben seduced Puchong on a rainy night lol he did somewhat try to stop her from coming onto him, but I guess temptation was too.. Pai's dad was the district manager of the district they were in and Puchong's boss. He forced Puchong to take responsibility for his actions. In the old version Puchong was a very great guy. In this one he comes off as annoying lol, but maybe because he keeps following Pai around to much and it's clear that he is still in competition for her heart. I think in the old version Puchong started visiting Pai more often because he saw Kongkai out with Plingchat at some bar or whatever and I guess he became concerned since he still loves Pai. I don't think that he was trying to win her back well in some ways I guess he did, but after she made it clear that all they could be was friends he came to terms with it and stuck around as a friend instead of trying to win her back.

In the old version Ben's role was different. She was somewhat poor and she tried to catch Puchong her and her mother go to this black magic doctor and that black magic doctor rapes her I guess and her dad finds out and he ends up killing the Black Magic doctor. This causes Ben to change a little bit I guess and she goes and break it off with Puchong and she leaves to Krung Thep to live with her Aunt. Afterwards she becomes a prostitute for awhile until she gets a sadistic client and tries to leave the client goes after her and Kong Kai saves her. Kong Kai eventually gives her a job and eventually starts supporting her I guess after his divorce from Pai.

Kongkai in the old version wasn't so great he often drank alot LOL but he wasn't Kwai like this Kongkai. He actually took work seriously. In this version it seems like he works and whatever, but he seems to be more concerned about Proong then actually working -.-

Also in the old version Proongchat is never pregnant. For those who had questions ab the older version ^.^

You know what I just realized the biggest hint to Kong Kai that Plingchat is not who he see her as is during his wedding when she gave Pai his underwear as their wedding gift -.-. Also the fact that she is still willing to sleep with him and etc even after he is married.
are you referencing back to chatchai and ning's version? just wondering!

first version mam jintara/sam y:
yah ploorng was never pregnant. she was taking birth controls. she took him to a dentist for her so call check up and that's when he found out that she lied. he then left her and try to resolve with pai.

benz: kai never had anything with her but he felt bad for her life so he funds necessary stuff for her. she went to stay with pai when ploorng tried to kill her.

they never dwell much on poochong's character but that fact that he was with that girl and pai was upset and decided to marry kai along with his parents were good to her parents.

true kai's character was more a drinker and a lover too.

they changed some stuff around the version of chatchai and ning. it'll be interesting though...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm looking for a song when Khongkai is sick or during the congee feeding? Is a OST to the lakorn. Any ideas?

nevermind...i got it..