[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just love how everywhere you turn Plingchat appears lol. She has become super obsessed. Her personality has changed and it is so frustrating that Kong Kwai (Quoted from aiyajah) can't see that. I understood why he may have thought he loved her in the beginning because she never gave him a real reason to not trust her, but there are so many small signs that are pointing to how she isn't the person he thought she was.

Also normally nang'eks become so annoying sometimes, but I think Pai is awesome. She knows how to control her emotions and not let it get to her head. She may make assumptions about Kong Kwai but it is justified because he has never given her a reason to believe that he is anything other than what she sees. He refuses to turn away Plingchat regardless of being married. To be honest I kind of hoped that "Mr. Tanagak" doesn't choose him from the beginning because Mr. Tanagak seems like someone who hold family values really important other than culture. Kong Kwai obviously doesn't know what the value of family is. Sure he married Pai not out of love, but because he was forced. But as a man you should respect women and know enough to not involve yourself much less sleep with someone else.

I think he has been selfish from the beginning. The fact that he continued to fool around with Plingchat because supposedly (he loves her) isn't real at all. If you love her you would wait until you are able to get a divorce from your wife before continuing your whatever you have with her. It isn't fair to your wife and to Plingchat even. Also, if he really loved Plingchat he wouldn't even care about the 10 Million Baht (Besides the fact that he doesn't have it).

Oh and the even more pathetic thing is how he is a coward to admit to Plingchat that he has been intimate with Pai and the scene where he snuck into his and Plingchat's resort room was so sickening. Why the effing heck are you afraid of her. She doesn't own you, your wife doesn't even show possession over you so why should you tolerate your mistress

Ok now I am starting to ramble on about useless stuff lol

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
I just love how everywhere you turn Plingchat appears lol. She has become super obsessed. Her personality has changed and it is so frustrating that Kong Kwai (Quoted from aiyajah) can't see that. I understood why he may have thought he loved her in the beginning because she never gave him a real reason to not trust her, but there are so many small signs that are pointing to how she isn't the person he thought she was.

Also normally nang'eks become so annoying sometimes, but I think Pai is awesome. She knows how to control her emotions and not let it get to her head. She may make assumptions about Kong Kwai but it is justified because he has never given her a reason to believe that he is anything other than what she sees. He refuses to turn away Plingchat regardless of being married. To be honest I kind of hoped that "Mr. Tanagak" doesn't choose him from the beginning because Mr. Tanagak seems like someone who hold family values really important other than culture. Kong Kwai obviously doesn't know what the value of family is. Sure he married Pai not out of love, but because he was forced. But as a man you should respect women and know enough to not involve yourself much less sleep with someone else.

I think he has been selfish from the beginning. The fact that he continued to fool around with Plingchat because supposedly (he loves her) isn't real at all. If you love her you would wait until you are able to get a divorce from your wife before continuing your whatever you have with her. It isn't fair to your wife and to Plingchat even. Also, if he really loved Plingchat he wouldn't even care about the 10 Million Baht (Besides the fact that he doesn't have it).

Oh and the even more pathetic thing is how he is a coward to admit to Plingchat that he has been intimate with Pai and the scene where he snuck into his and Plingchat's resort room was so sickening. Why the effing heck are you afraid of her. She doesn't own you, your wife doesn't even show possession over you so why should you tolerate your mistress

Ok now I am starting to ramble on about useless stuff lol
good rant. :yes:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like that ranting because is true - now that I watch it with english subtitles. I will stand on my ground and said that khongkai DOES NOT deserve Pai at all. Not even 1%.
I didn't know that in the old version Pek and Nek didn't end up together because N'rai got prego? well, in this version...if khongkai go sleeping again with Bongchat after he slept with Khun Pai - then I will say that the ending should be like the old version

Oh, how I hate KhongKai so much now. Are you kidding me that he doesn't even have 10 million baht? what's with him working and saving - oh, wait he probably spend on girls to get them on bed. I forget that more his jobs then work work!

I don't know but I'm so hating right now! :lol:

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
I like that ranting because is true - now that I watch it with english subtitles. I will stand on my ground and said that khongkai DOES NOT deserve Pai at all. Not even 1%.
I didn't know that in the old version Pek and Nek didn't end up together because N'rai got prego? well, in this version...if khongkai go sleeping again with Bongchat after he slept with Khun Pai - then I will say that the ending should be like the old version

Oh, how I hate KhongKai so much now. Are you kidding me that he doesn't even have 10 million baht? what's with him working and saving - oh, wait he probably spend on girls to get them on bed. I forget that more his jobs then work work!

I don't know but I'm so hating right now! :lol:

I share your feelings regarding KhongKhai---his behavior is becoming too immoral for me to watch. I haven't seen the old version and I didn't know that p'ek and n'ek did not end up with each other. Now that's another reason that I may not want to keep watching this anymore even though I like Rome as an actor. I'm a sucker for happy ending so I can't stand watching sad ending movies/dramas. I hope they've changed the ending to a happy one even though p'ek does not deserve n'ek one bit.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure really sure about the old version but I read that n'rai got pregnant so I think is right for him to stay with her since she's pregnant but I don't really know how the old version end. I want Khun Pai to smile a lot more. I like her to be happy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Today I went back to rewatched ep.6 I kind of like the part where Plingchat was telling Pai that if you know that loose than back off then Pai turned to her and said I am not loosing but I just know that mad is stupid and loose control is crazy and you both of them in you said Jai Dee. Proong said well don't know you would sleep with Kongkai and knowing that you will loose in a short time. Pai said back to her at least she sleep with a marriage in hand. I love when Pai said something to Proong to make that Plingchat gets all hype. It makes me say "Ermm men thong pen yang nee si" then I smile to my laptop.
oh yeah i remember that part proong she got so piss then she held up hand to slap pai
but back up grab her hand and push her away 'this part i am the boss of my husband'.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I thought the old version with Ning and Chai, they did in end together?! And with a baby
yes a :baby-scene-pop-corn: and i don know if we'll see the baby or not but from the
preview kongkai was hugging pai baby bump tummy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not sure really sure about the old version but I read that n'rai got pregnant so I think is right for him to stay with her since she's pregnant but I don't really know how the old version end. I want Khun Pai to smile a lot more. I like her to be happy
she was just faking herself that she is preggy with kongkai but its probably its narong
child

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally finished ep 6 :) Annoyed by TK for being a stupid guy. But can't blame Rome for being a lame character. He plays that lame character well :p The ending of ep 6 is epic. Love the way Pai isn't backing down for nobody. She has great lines!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In the old version Plingchat lied that she was pregnant, but Khong Kai caught her because I think he found pads and some servant found her birth control medicine.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
finished epi 6. Really good. Stupid Kongthai, when will he knows he's holding a diamond.
wow vanndii dee mak love your sentence phrase there he doesn't realize that he has a
diamond in his hand :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
Kk doesn't suspect plingchat's pregnancy until his best friend told him that he saw Pai at the mall with a baby bump. It is then he start to question plinchat pregnancy as she is pregnant before Pai so yup he found them birth control thing and start to question the head maid if shenotice any kind of pregnancy symptom from Pai.

In the old version, he went back to sulk up to Pai as he know the child she's carrying is his and also try to cut tie with plingchat's. The lakorn end with a happy scene na .

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Kk doesn't suspect plingchat's pregnancy until his best friend told him that he saw Pai at the mall with a baby bump. It is then he start to question plinchat pregnancy as she is pregnant before Pai so yup he found them birth control thing and start to question the head maid if shenotice any kind of pregnancy symptom from Pai.

In the old version, he went back to sulk up to Pai as he know the child she's carrying is his and also try to cut tie with plingchat's. The lakorn end with a happy scene na .
lol, KhongKai has friends?? haha thought he only had Plingchat

cecilia

Staff member
^in the old version -- he has a friend -- in this one, i think he only have the lawyer lol -- too busy flinging around with Plingchat :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think he also started to suspect it because Plingchat didn't act like a pregnant person lol she was drinking, partying, smoking, and all the stuff she normally did. Gosh I hope that it isn't like the old version because you know how she is already following him around all the time now? REMEMBER in the old version how when she moved into his house after his divorce she was stuck on him like glue and that is when he started sleeping with Ben if they use that pregnancy thing in this version it will be horrible because we'll see plingchat every 5 minutes LOL

And yes in the old version Kong Kai had friends lmao.