[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I must be the only one but I feel sorry for Proong. If I thought Thai lakorns would go there I would think she was sexually abused as a kid. But I dont think thats where they're going. Certainly physically and emotionally her brother and mom are abusive and her dad does nothing. How can she respect herself when no one has taught her? Her mom and brother whores her out so is it any wonder she became one?

While I love Pai I'm not feeling the chem between Rome/Araya.
Yes, that is something I somewhat agree with. However, I think in dramas, it's hard to show multi-layered characters, characters are usually displayed in a one-dimensional point of view, there's always a good and bad, regardless of what made them that way, the situations that pushed them to survive, and the struggles that have damaged them to a point of no return. Proong has lived a sad life, no one loved her, they all abused and used her to their satisfaction, even Khong Kai, so in a way, do I blame Proong for having no respect for herself, for living her life so recklessly? Perhaps not. However, I believe Proong is mature enough to a certain extent, still damaged from early childhood, but she knows how to cry, knows how pain feels, and most importantly, knows how to manipulate. She even shows signs of humiliation when others bad mouth her, so I'm sure she knows what is right and wrong.

Even as children, victims of abuse know that how they're being treated is wrong. As a human, you have instincts that tell you what is right and what is wrong. That instinct may become clouded with events and trauma in life but it doesn't go away. Even murderers know that killing someone is wrong, so coming from a sad childhood doesn't make it a good enough excuse to hurt someone else. Knowing how and literally committing the act to hurt someone already makes you guilty regardless of your background. It is unfortunate that she suffered a bad life and never received proper love and treatment thus she is so rotten and lost inside but how long can people victimize themselves? One day, she's going to have to wake up, accept her life for what it is, allow time to heal her wounds, and begin all over again. Now would be the perfect time because she is old enough to hold the power to determine her own life. Other people have also been through very rough situations too but they choose not to dwell upon old misery that has haunted them of a bright future. Of course, that takes time and lots of love to rebuild their self-respect, value, and trust again but it's possible. They learn to let go and most importantly, move on, not hurting others like what has happened to them. The saying goes, you can't change the beginning but you can always change the ending. In Proong's case, she's willing to exchange her pride, the little self-respect she has left, and future just to win back something she didn't really care for in the beginning. She's about money. If Khong Kai only had the clothes on his back, she would never take him seriously.

Anyway, just watched today's episode, Khong Kai is truly Khong Kwai jing jing. Ugh. He makes me sick.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like Rome with Rita...I still don't think Rome fit that koo kwan with Chompoo yet. I think Chompoo haven't found her leading man but let's wait and see

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol you know I can actually imagine at least two other pra'eks in this role (Tik and Krit) Lol. I think this lakorn is frustrating me so much because Kong Kai is truly becoming a serious idiot lol. At least in the old version when he realized he was falling for Pai he tried to cut off ties with Proongchat.

kermint

sarNie Adult
at the end today kindna piss me off n not lot of sweet scenes lol. it seems like nxt wk not so good tho but still cant wait lol. he looks hot but just so dumb his character lol.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
The most irritate me the most is Plingchat, she everywhere and when is what episode are they show Kongkwai the true color of Plingchat. We need to kick that Sasha's butt. He's the one that gives the ideas to Plingchat. On ep.6 almost to the end, Kongkwai needs to be slap left/right 360 degree. The man is an idiot. Urgg!! Everyone let fly to Thailand and slap the idiot Kongkwai. Lol

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Lol you know I can actually imagine at least two other pra'eks in this role (Tik and Krit) Lol. I think this lakorn is frustrating me so much because Kong Kai is truly becoming a serious idiot lol. At least in the old version when he realized he was falling for Pai he tried to cut off ties with Proongchat.
I agree, and along with Pong and Ken. I can see Andrew in this role as well.

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, that is something I somewhat agree with. However, I think in dramas, it's hard to show multi-layered characters, characters are usually displayed in a one-dimensional point of view, there's always a good and bad, regardless of what made them that way, the situations that pushed them to survive, and the struggles that have damaged them to a point of no return. Proong has lived a sad life, no one loved her, they all abused and used her to their satisfaction, even Khong Kai, so in a way, do I blame Proong for having no respect for herself, for living her life so recklessly? Perhaps not. However, I believe Proong is mature enough to a certain extent, still damaged from early childhood, but she knows how to cry, knows how pain feels, and most importantly, knows how to manipulate. She even shows signs of humiliation when others bad mouth her, so I'm sure she knows what is right and wrong.

Even as children, victims of abuse know that how they're being treated is wrong. As a human, you have instincts that tell you what is right and what is wrong. That instinct may become clouded with events and trauma in life but it doesn't go away. Even murderers know that killing someone is wrong, so coming from a sad childhood doesn't make it a good enough excuse to hurt someone else. Knowing how and literally committing the act to hurt someone already makes you guilty regardless of your background. It is unfortunate that she suffered a bad life and never received proper love and treatment thus she is so rotten and lost inside but how long can people victimize themselves? One day, she's going to have to wake up, accept her life for what it is, allow time to heal her wounds, and begin all over again. Now would be the perfect time because she is old enough to hold the power to determine her own life. Other people have also been through very rough situations too but they choose not to dwell upon old misery that has haunted them of a bright future. Of course, that takes time and lots of love to rebuild their self-respect, value, and trust again but it's possible. They learn to let go and most importantly, move on, not hurting others like what has happened to them. The saying goes, you can't change the beginning but you can always change the ending. In Proong's case, she's willing to exchange her pride, the little self-respect she has left, and future just to win back something she didn't really care for in the beginning. She's about money. If Khong Kai only had the clothes on his back, she would never take him seriously.

Anyway, just watched today's episode, Khong Kai is truly Khong Kwai jing jing. Ugh. He makes me sick.
Well said, Aiya .. not only that, she has one amazing friend who stick with her through all her good and bad times -- she should just turn to Sasha and move on to a brighter future as a better role model to society.

I was laughing so hard when i heard Oh mention that in that one show of how ppl name all the characters in the lakorn -- i didn't think it fit him until today episode at how fast he jump in and accused the woman he married and sleep with as someone as LOW as Plingchat. He definitely is kwai atm lol

As for blaming Sasha for giving Plingchat the idea -- I dont' blame him for telling her straightforward and congratulating her for being a mia noi as he's just trying to paint her a clear picture of what she's heading into. In truth -- i applaud him for sticking that in her face .. it was her who choose to go the route that she's in right now. I do feel bad for her toward the end of today episode when she's about to get r by two strangers b/c everyone around her left her to do better things .. however, she know better not to put herself in this situation ... greed really took the best out of her! She's not as pitiful as she make her character out to be with the way she's messing someone's life. I blame it on Khongkai for not being man enough to cut tie with her too! To have it work -- khongkai must be the one to push her away first and he's not doing that -- he likes being stupid for now lol

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh, KhongKai is really stupid :angry: .... How can Pai send that clip to Plingchat? When Pai was
with u the whole time??? Omg KhongKai needs to think :no: ... seriously.. And plus Plingchat started
everything first... Now he is pissing me off even more... he is bi polar... He never listen to
Pai.. except accuse her for everything... This is sad for Pai :(....That was good that Plingchat got attack
by those two guys.. she deserves it....I dont get KhongKai... In the beginning of this epi, Plingchat slept in the room
and same bed as him and he doesnt do anything bout it :angry: .... Thank god Tutu was there... :)

And man, the nxt epi seem a lil to intense... Bpen miscarriage... Plingchat trying to kill herself... how dumb...
and KhongKai being an a** to Pai....ugh.... bad KhongKai.... :numchuck:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I have not watch the old version but lol, how I wish this version will be like this. I want to see KhongKai cutting up all ties with Proonchat and just focus on loving his wife and getting to know her more. I mean, he was dreaming/thinking about her all day and suddenly BAM..yelling at her for what? teasing up his mistress? WTF!! okie..I have to get that off. I don't think how hot he look ( I don't think Rome is hot..he's okie) so I don't care much for him, more like not at all at the moment!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^the old one is worst to me -- he sleeps with pretty much any woman he has the hot for lol Sure, he's trying to cut tie with Plingchat but he couldn't avoid her -- in the end, she lied that she's pregnant and have him tie to her finger. I just hope this one doesn't do it but i have a feeling they will -- as a good wife, Pai will move aside and let him create a family of his own without her. This is when i'd love to see him pay back for what he did to her all these times, making her love him and causing her constant pain!

Anyway, i'm so upset about today episode of not having enough sweet scene -- i went back to see them feeding each other in episode 5, making me love seeing them together -- perhaps they are the new kookwan for me -- even though i'm a RTEAM fan myself :shutup:

ah, i think Rome's good looking in here -- remind me of the first time i fall for him in KKKJ.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah the old version was worst because pra'ek was still sleeping around even after he was in love with Pai, but the thing is that he tried to get rid of Plingchat lol. I'll give him 2 more episodes before I totally hate him for being an idiot.

Also I've grown to love Rome over the few years. I think he has chemistry with most of his leads. I still remember his chemistry with Noon S in Yuthakarn Hark Kan Thong I was so in ruk with him there lmao

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I hate today episode....Benz is everywhere every mins every episode. Im seriously starting to hate this lakorn because of that. Mr. Rome stop being an azz hoe. LMAO....Benz need to stop being a horny b*tch...I cant stand both of them... :thumbdown:

mooshoo

sarNie Egg
Hi, does anyone have Mia Taeng ep6? I tried to download off of buddy media and could only get "half" of the episode (part 1) and part 2 is missing a plug-in? This lakorn is really good! Thank you for sharing!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this episode 6 kind of very good with the part Pai was serving and showing those kids the thai sweet
and students and how kongkai his trying to kiss Pai in front of the crowd ha narak mak :kiss3: but when it comes to proongchat and kongkai misunderstand his such a dum husband
grrr so pissing me off :girlmad:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, i could see Pong playing this kinda of role...

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Well said, Aiya .. not only that, she has one amazing friend who stick with her through all her good and bad times -- she should just turn to Sasha and move on to a brighter future as a better role model to society.

I was laughing so hard when i heard Oh mention that in that one show of how ppl name all the characters in the lakorn -- i didn't think it fit him until today episode at how fast he jump in and accused the woman he married and sleep with as someone as LOW as Plingchat. He definitely is kwai atm lol

As for blaming Sasha for giving Plingchat the idea -- I dont' blame him for telling her straightforward and congratulating her for being a mia noi as he's just trying to paint her a clear picture of what she's heading into. In truth -- i applaud him for sticking that in her face .. it was her who choose to go the route that she's in right now. I do feel bad for her toward the end of today episode when she's about to get r by two strangers b/c everyone around her left her to do better things .. however, she know better not to put herself in this situation ... greed really took the best out of her! She's not as pitiful as she make her character out to be with the way she's messing someone's life. I blame it on Khongkai for not being man enough to cut tie with her too! To have it work -- khongkai must be the one to push her away first and he's not doing that -- he likes being stupid for now lol
From knowing Proongchat maybe she is the one who hire those two men. She is capable of doing these such thing to get sympathy from an idiot Kongkwai and the sad part he falls for that trap all the times he believes her. I just can not wait until the day that Pai divorce him and he is finally realize how much he is needy a wife than just someone to bed with. Right now he is beginnings to see little by little comparing Pai and Proongchat. Example: The part Plingchat's sleepwear on the floor and he picks it up and throw on the bed. Kongkwai been with Proonchat too long. Can't wait until the day that he lives his life without his wife then he can determine that Proongchat is not person that he wants to spend his life with. That day will say Som Na......to him(Kongkwai).

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling

^the old one is worst to me -- he sleeps with pretty much any woman he has the hot for lol Sure, he's trying to cut tie with Plingchat but he couldn't avoid her -- in the end, she lied that she's pregnant and have him tie to her finger. I just hope this one doesn't do it but i have a feeling they will -- as a good wife, Pai will move aside and let him create a family of his own without her. This is when i'd love to see him pay back for what he did to her all these times, making her love him and causing her constant pain!

Anyway, i'm so upset about today episode of not having enough sweet scene -- i went back to see them feeding each other in episode 5, making me love seeing them together -- perhaps they are the new kookwan for me -- even though i'm a RTEAM fan myself :shutup:

ah, i think Rome's good looking in here -- remind me of the first time i fall for him in KKKJ.
This is why I love this thread. You ladies have such insightful posts. :)

Bproong's emotionally scarred from the abandonment of her biological parents, the mistreatment by her adopted mother, the lack of concern her adopted father shows towards her, and Narong's obvious shame and lack of acknowledgement of their relationship. She's had a terrible life, but that being said, I agree that she definitely knows better.

I'm wondering when Narong & Bproong's relationship became more than brother/sister and if we'll ever find out the details of it. I think that despite it all Narong may truly feel deeply for Bproong. I keep replaying the scene outside the house where he slaps her (saving her from a much worse fate at the mother's hands) and then defends her once they get inside. And when he put her out of the car, if he was truly like his parents, he wouldn't have come back. So, I think that he cares for her...at least as much as he is able to considering the kind of parents he has (they're just using him too).

I wonder if Bproong ever really wanted KhongKai or if her actions are just to get Narong's attention. Narong hates being second best to KhongKai. Bproong knows that and so she may be using KhongKai to make Narong jealous. Aside from the fact, that her relationship with KhongKai suits the adopted parents' wishes. Pai's introduction to the mix messes all of that up. She can't use KhongKai if he's devoted and faithful to his wife.

But, then again Bproong may be so emotionally damaged that she can't truly care for anyone other than herself and maybe Sasha. I love Sasha because he's the only person that is genuine towards Bproong. He doesn't want to see her hurt, and the path that she's on is only going to end badly for her.

cecilia

Staff member
You know, working with children you'll fall in love with their innocent selves. They are the cutest and most genuine ppl ever. This makes me feel bad for all the bad adoption out there. I feel that if families' that treat the person they adopt like this, they shouldn't have adopt at all b/c they just make life worst than those who are still at the orphanage. I feel bad for Prong for having to put up with this as a grown woman. I just wish she wake up from trying to win her adoptive parents' love and move on to better herself. She's capable of planning all these bad schemes, I'm sure if she put her mind into good use - she can do so much and no one can stop her unless she stop herself.

On to Pai, I feel bad that she feel she's obligated to pay someone back by marrying their irresponsible son. However, I like how the writer emphasized on the concept that when it comes down to marrying, she's the one to make the decision instead of letting all the adult make the decision. Some may argue what about kk, doesn't he have the right to do the same thing? Of course, he does but looking at his past and present lifestyle- It' wise that his mother made the decision for him before he dig the hole deeper to hell.

Anyway, I really enjoy this lakotn - don't want to miss an episode of it. Remind me of my addiction to JLR where I'd get up every morning to catch it live just so I dont have to skip work and school. Chom And Rome hold a special part in my heart as the new kookwan. When they're sweet, I feel giddy all over again. :cloud9:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Today I went back to rewatched ep.6 I kind of like the part where Plingchat was telling Pai that if you know that loose than back off then Pai turned to her and said I am not loosing but I just know that mad is stupid and loose control is crazy and you both of them in you said Jai Dee. Proong said well don't know you would sleep with Kongkai and knowing that you will loose in a short time. Pai said back to her at least she sleep with a marriage in hand. I love when Pai said something to Proong to make that Plingchat gets all hype. It makes me say "Ermm men thong pen yang nee si" then I smile to my laptop.