[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

cecilia

Staff member
^they met and are watching FIREFLIES now .. i thought that story of the fireflies is so cute - " They're woman, searching for their love one " :cloud9:

So funny how he goes 'TONIGHT WILL BE A LONG NIGHT' lol :blush:

Too bad -- today has only a few scene of sweetness -- everything turns sour the minute Plingchat get mad and turn things to hell!

Next week seems to be good but so sad, i'm going to miss the next four episodes due to my roadtrip :(

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't know about you guys but I cannot stand KhongKai. he's clueless.. no wait. He stupid. I don't think he fit to be a husband at all. He never was from the start and now I don't think he really can be one. I don't think next week look good but there will be at least one sweet scene to look forward too. You now that song from Katy Perry Hot N Cold. I think it fit khongkai pretty darn well. this man have mood swing...is weird and if I was Pai, I will not tolerate such!

oh, what's up with sleeping with your mistress in your room in your house while your wife is still there? I mean, come on' does this really happy in society? Lame much?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dear Kongkai,
  • For the sake of my sanity grow a spine and regulate your mistress. Also, please regulate your servant. Clearly your servant has overstepped her boundaries more than once. Please don't allow your mistress to continue to treat you like a dumb idiot

Thank You,

Edit: Tong Tom and Jai Dee Please! LOL.

And The eff omg I swear no one in this lakorn deserves Pai -.- she is too good for the men

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know about you guys but I cannot stand KhongKai. he's clueless.. no wait. He stupid. I don't think he fit to be a husband at all. He never was from the start and now I don't think he really can be one. I don't think next week look good but there will be at least one sweet scene to look forward too. You now that song from Katy Perry Hot N Cold. I think it fit khongkai pretty darn well. this man have mood swing...is weird and if I was Pai, I will not tolerate such!

oh, what's up with sleeping with your mistress in your room in your house while your wife is still there? I mean, come on' does this really happy in society? Lame much?
I wanted to punch him today.:eek:uch: There are times when I realize that he just doesn't deserve Pai. He definitely has to redeem himself and do it soon.

Dear Kongkai,
  • For the sake of my sanity grow a spine and regulate your mistress. Also, please regulate your servant. Clearly your servant has overstepped her boundaries more than once. Please don't allow your mistress to continue to treat you like a dumb idiot

Thank You,

Edit: Tong Tom and Jai Dee Please! LOL.
I don't understand why they haven't gotten rid of her, yet. Like really...she's obviously the one leaking info to Bproong. :arrg:

cecilia

Staff member
Tina, at the moment .. no one deserve Pai -- everyone's so needy and ignorant of others -- Puchon and his wife (silly, he can't even cope his own problem .. shouldn't be a lawyer lol) .. Wayu and his blunt love -- i like that he's joking about it but gosh, he need to be serious so i can appreciate his love for Pai more than just a crush! and Khongkai -- what an idiot hubby .. i admit, he's better when he's sick -- not as much mood swing like when he's all fine and dangly.

In today episode, i feel Khongkai should have look through things carefully and see it within himself who's lying and who's not. He knows better that his 'calm' wife will not do that but at the heat of the moment, he just need someone to blame on and so he chose her with that tiny small evidence. He needs to go through all Plingchat's phone list and see who start this .. Truly, he's so stupid -- only come to Pai when he need too -- just like Pai said .. when that someone with him, she'll be the n'ek so this could mean -- any women will feel like a goddess when they're around him b/c he choose to make them one .. this does hurt -- putting myself in Pai's shoe .. i dont' think i can tolerate it as much. She's pretty jai yen to just brush it off even though it bothers her. I think i'll be like p'JAI DEE and her trust in her husband lol

Anyway, i hope Khongkai make up for the accusation he laid on Pai sometimes next week.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think that Kongkai deserves Pai at the moment because he is so childish. I mean at first I understood why he would have believed the things that Plingchat tells him because he never had a reason to doubt her. He'd never seen the bad side of her, but at the same time he has never seen the bad side of Pai so for him to jump to conclusions and say that it was Pai starting it is so stupid.

I am glad they changed the role of Ben around in this version because I think I would go forking mad if she was another one of Kongkai's mistress like in the old version. In the old version pissed me off so bad because he was supposedly falling for Pai, but he still slept with Ben.

What annoys me the most about men is how they are married and still sleep around and claim they love their wives. I know Kongkai hasn't reached the point where he loves Pai yet, but still if you're a married man and you've already slept with your wife you should be respectful enough to stop sleeping with other women. Aren't you afraid of catching an STD and bringing it home to your wife who doesn't deserve it.

Seriously good gosh this lakorn makes me so angry lmao. As for Jai Dee if her husband does change for the good then I'm happy for her, but if not I hope she turns around and act like Pai about everything and walk away from him. Maybe end up with Tongtom? Then have her husband regret that he lost a great woman.

I think Wayu may end up with the Tom Boyish girl -.-' Idk if it's just me, but I have this feeling she likes him.

That servant that is on Plingchat's side omg I want to slap her until she convulses blood. I think it is so stupid how her mother and even son is backing up Pai, but she is blindly supporting the mistress. I know all lakorns have to have at least one stupid servant, but jeebus she annoys me.

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
I usually come here to read all your interesting and insightful comments but after watching today's episode I feel I just have to post.

Since Sawang Biang, I haven't followed a lakorn like I am now with Mia Taeng but I'm getting really really pissed off :rant: :arrg: with p'eke. I'm usually the calm and patient person who gives other people chances to prove me wrong before I passed judgement on them but enough is enough with p'eke's sleeping and making out with his mistress.

At the beginning I understand his behavior because he didn't want to marry n'eke but after a while he's still acting the same way and even worse for allowing his mistress to sleep in the same bed with him in their house (like they don't have any other bedrooms in that very big house?)---that's unacceptable! :arrg: :thumbdown: Only in lakorn would this be allowed and accepted by the wife regardless of the circumstances.

I hope that later on Pia will leave Kongkrai and make him beg and cry :lmao: big time before she accepts him back into her life.

I'm to the point where I just fast forwarded their scenes together. If this continues I might just wait until the end to watch it. I want to be entertained (with good feelings), not be mad and disgusted after each episode.

Okay, that's my rant for this lakorn. :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't started in this lakorn yet and I randomly clicked on one of the recent sub clips from Epi.5 today. The scene where they were feeding each other and Rome took a nap on her lap! They're too cute and romantic. Also they seem to have chemistry. :) Rome is looking good in this lakorn rather than photos. Chompoo seems really into her character here which is nice b/c in her previous lakorn Rahut Torrang with Ken she looked so bored the clips I browsed through. Lol. I'm so addicted to the OST, especially Pannada's song<3 Love all her songs since they're so meaningful. I'm debating if I should start this lakorn now since it's mid-way already or wait until it ends..?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't started in this lakorn yet and I randomly clicked on one of the recent sub clips from Epi.5 today. The scene where they were feeding each other and Rome took a nap on her lap! They're too cute and romantic. Also they seem to have chemistry. :) Rome is looking good in this lakorn rather than photos. Chompoo seems really into her character here which is nice b/c in her previous lakorn
Rahut Torrang with Ken she looked so bored the clips I
browsed through. Lol. I'm so addicted to the OST,
especially Pannada's song<3 Love all her songs since
they're so meaningful. I'm debating if I should start this
lakorn now since it's mid-way already or wait until it ends..?
Lol u should start it now, so u can have the Mia Taeng fever like us. Haha. And yes the OST of Pannada is good. Matches Pai in the lakorn :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I haven't started in this lakorn yet and I randomly clicked on one of the recent sub clips from Epi.5 today. The scene where they were feeding each other and Rome took a nap on her lap! They're too cute and romantic. Also they seem to have chemistry. :) Rome is looking good in this lakorn rather than photos. Chompoo seems really into her character here which is nice b/c in her previous lakorn Rahut Torrang with Ken she looked so bored the clips I browsed through. Lol. I'm so addicted to the OST, especially Pannada's song<3 Love all her songs since they're so meaningful. I'm debating if I should start this lakorn now since it's mid-way already or wait until it ends..?
i think u should start ja its very good sweet tasty but there is bitter sour mix in too
haven't start epi 6 i'll do it later cos need to update with u all first

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wanted to punch him today.:eek:uch: There are times when I realize that he just doesn't deserve Pai. He definitely has to redeem himself and do it soon.

I don't understand why they haven't gotten rid of her, yet. Like really...she's obviously the one leaking info to Bproong. :arrg:
yeah Khongkai he gets in my nerve too so irritated and nam-nao i wanna give him fist punch too right on his face :smack: wake up dude and be a man and good husband :numchuck:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Waiting for my sis to come home so I can watch ep 6!!

This lakorn makes me mad because of p'ek, but otherwise...no lakorn since JLR or SB has really kept me entertained (besides Sao Chai Hi-Tech...but that's romantic comedey :p) and I love that I get mad at the screen!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Waiting for my sis to come home so I can watch ep 6!!

This lakorn makes me mad because of p'ek, but otherwise...no lakorn since JLR or SB has really kept me entertained (besides Sao Chai Hi-Tech...but that's romantic comedey :p) and I love that I get mad at the screen!!
ha your mad too glad were both the same when it comes to kongkai and proong scene i
always have to hold up my two fist i smash them :smack:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Khongkai he gets in my nerve too so irritated and nam-nao i wanna give him fist punch too right on his face :smack: wake up dude and be a man and good husband :numchuck:

ha your mad too glad were both the same when it comes to kongkai and proong scene i
always have to hold up my two fist i smash them :smack:
Lol, u girls... Yep i couldnt agree more... Me too... At first i thought KhongKai realized something bout Pai...
and how nice she was to take care of him when he is sick... but after this, ugh... he is retarted :no: ... I thought he was kinda of over Benz ish, but i guess not.... cuz n epi 5 he was very uncomfortable around her... He cant even
be a nice, sweet husband to Pai... She deserve better... and Benz, she needs to stop following KhongKai... she is annoying... :rant:

cecilia

Staff member
^If we killed the headmaid's daughter then we won't get to see Plingchat clinging onto Khongkai and meddling in the middle of a sweet scene between the 'suppose' lovebird :whatever:

I seriously hope Pai make Khongkai pay for all the bad things he didn't believe in her! :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg episode 6 i clinch my fist again kongkai his such a dummy husband he doesn't know
how to figure out what is right or wrong and proong i feel like slapping the hell out
of her though Benz she's good at being rai, yeah kongkai needed to pay back to pai on the
bad ting he did to her man i have a husband like kongkai i'll kick him outside.

wow proong she's so psychotic and crazy :wackonut:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I was so into this lakorn into today episode where KhongKai went stupid and angry all over Pai. Really, it is necessary? I mean, really. Don't he even know her by now or at least try to understand her or talk to her before getting angry?

Talking about all exciting about yesterday and looking forward to today episode and my addiction level for this lakorn just drop so and at the last 5 minutes. Now, I'm not even looking forward to next week. Heck I'm so upset! Lol!!!

Choompoo- I'm start to really like her. I think she amazing. She is a darn good actress..playing different kind of role. I love this role the most though...her chemistry wth Rome is okay. Though I think is better with Rome than Ken or other actors. Chompoo is pretty cool really.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was so into this lakorn into today episode where KhongKai went stupid and angry all over Pai. Really, it is necessary? I mean, really. Don't he even know her by now or at least try to understand her or talk to her before getting angry?

Talking about all exciting about yesterday and looking forward to today episode and my addiction level for this lakorn just drop so and at the last 5 minutes. Now, I'm not even looking forward to next week. Heck I'm so upset! Lol!!!

Choompoo- I'm start to really like her. I think she amazing. She is a darn good actress..playing different kind of role. I love this role the most though...her chemistry wth Rome is okay. Though I think is better with Rome than Ken or other actors. Chompoo is pretty cool really.
there was a news saying Rome/Chompoo they're the new koo-kwan