[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

snowflake

sarNie Egg
Proong she's just a adopted child of Narong parent's, Narong actually love proong 4
real he uses her cos a command by the greedy parent
thanks for clarifying! ^_^

i only feel sorry for proong because it seems like she's never been loved before her whole life until khongkai came along.

i have not seen ep 5 yet and from reading everyone's comments, i can't wait!

cecilia

Staff member
jen, they're talking about the love scene how Chom post through her bb that she's losing herself to her hubby .. benz then said she did the same and wrote 'Nang Arunpapai snatched Khongkhai from me' lol

The interview on Chom was about the love scene - -how does she feel .. she add that the love scene here let the viewers see the difference between Pai/Khongkai & Prongchat & Khonkai.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
jen, they're talking about the love scene how Chom post through her bb that she's losing herself to her hubby .. benz then said she did the same and wrote 'Nang Arunpapai snatched Khongkhai from me' lol

The interview on Chom was about the love scene - -how does she feel .. she add that the love scene here let the viewers see the difference between Pai/Khongkai & Prongchat & Khonkai.
:thanks: :thanks:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I like that there is a difference between Kai/Pai and Kai/Proong. You can tell that in Kai and Prai's scene, it's sweeter. Whereas with Proong, it seems to be more rough.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
o__O If Rome and Chom were to be in another remake I hope for dear life that a remake of Ban Rai Ruen Ruk happens LOL there are so many freaking cute and touchy scenes in that for there never to be a remake. Plus there is a willing scene but please edit and add like 1 more in there lmao. I wonder why Ban Rai Ruen Ruk hasn't been remade yet that lakorn was sooo romantic LOL
one of my favorite lakorn that tao starred in...love all the scene...so sweet and romantic...i really hope there'll be a remake of it...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
So the willing scene was nice. But it was a little awkward in which, she kept saying everything was her 'duty'. They both like each other, so why does she have to doubt him and vice versa? Obviously you two have a connection to sleep together. I love how we're left with her not in the room with him and he's wanting to see her all day because he's at work now :)

Proong...you lost your man forever! Trust your friend and listen to him!! A man that loves you will not go to another woman. I hope the mom gets better. Hopefully when they misunderstand each other, they resolve them quickly. I think that's what I like about this lakorn so far. He'll be mean, but then he's nice again. I love that the grudge doesn't last forever like in most lakorns.
I agree with you on the willing scene. I know it's her duty but the fact that she gave herself to him means that she already has feelings for him. I guess KhongKai was just too HOT too resist. :drools: if I were KhongKai's wife, I wouldn't mind fulfilling my "wifely" duties every night :blush: :lolyup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol, what are they sayin?
oh they were just talking about their character and interview Rome and Chomp how they
both feel cos viewers are surprise cos its unbelievable love scene they never seen Rome
that close and comfortable with Chompoo out of all his co-star never seen him this
close before and its only their 1st time pairing

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
The willing scene was beautifully shot. I thought that it was very tasteful and I'm glad it was willing and not an :r-scene-pop-corn:. All I want now is to see their :baby-scene-pop-corn:. I wonder if Chom is getting a baby bump or if we'll get to see their baby like in Sawan Biang.

It's my first time commenting in this forum (but I've been viewing this forums for months) and I'm dedicating it to Mia Taeng! :)

Hello everyone!

Although I'm not really good at expressing my thoughts, especially 4 episodes had passed already, but I've got to say that I'm really loving Mia Taeng! I can't understand Thai, and I still have to wait for the subbed versions, however, due to those pictures, I'll be watching both subbed and unsubbed videos! I can't wait for tonight's episode! :))
Hey there! I don't speak Thai either so I'm waiting for subs with you, too! But thankfully we have some great friends in this thread and at LakornGods that keep us up to date on what's going on in each episode until the subs are ready. :thumbsup:

A very warm welcome to you!

My fever is bad than yours. I watch each episode both raw and subbed videos. When I can't wait for the subbed version, I'll watch the raw instead, and repeatedly. :thumbsup:
I do the same. I think I watched episode 5 at least three times yesterday (when it first went up on YouTube, when the caps were available, and just once more for fun).

cecilia

Staff member
Episode 6 is on atm -- the song intro just came on.

Khongkhai's reminiscence about their night together -- then smile to himself lol
He's annoyed to see Plingchat too lol

cecilia

Staff member
These one require no membership na kha :

http://www.tvthaionline.net/tvthai.php?view=tv/ch3.html

http://www.thaitvnow.com/thaitv-3.htm

http://music.ohozaa.com/my/thaiTVPlayer.jsp?channel=3&w_y=2011&w_time=T09&dateSelected=01-06-2011&MainStreamLocal=%2FAutoDetected%3Fs%3Dtrue%3Ahstrm&StreamDetected=strm8&Streamlist=%7Bhidden%7D&uncache=13068984552051369920

http://www.thaifreetv.tv/tv/

*Awe, he's missing her while she's away for 2 days of work

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Khongkai is not coming back to his old days. He is the new guy who want his wife only. I bet he is missing her. Pai is pure awesome!

I

izzy_arief

I'm so addicted to Mia Taeng. It really disturbing my daily schedule. :bravo: This afternoon, I was so bored in the lecture. My lecturer was talking something that I'm not interested, then she starts to show her daughter's wedding photos. But then I felt like doing something else to make myself happy. I opened my Mia Taeng folder and let Episode 5 to be played on my lappy lol. The funny moment was when my colleagues joined me! Haha. They kept saying 'this guy is so handsome'. One of them spoke too loud, and another friend asked, 'which one; in front (referring to my lecturer's son-in-law's photo) or back (Rome)?' My lecturer overheard it! 555. 'Who are you referring too? My son's friend, right?' We were like... speechless, and I had myself to covered it up. 'Ahah, yes, my friend is so interested with him.' Lol. Luckily she believed it. But I have to be careful if she is going to walk to the back of the class. :lmao3:

p/s: Among my colleagues, Thai lakorns are not popular at all. Since few years, the lakorn that we have watched is only Kaew Tah Pee. It is only me who is so into lakorn. I'm glad that Mia Taeng is a very good lakorn so at least my friend could be interested with it. So sad to be a lone ranger. :cry1:

cecilia

Staff member
^Donna, lucky you're at school and not skipping work instead ^^
I seriously hate PLINGCHAT -- she's everywhere!

He's at the temple and thinking of their night together -- i hope this one make in the news or gossip lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^Donna, lucky you're at school and not skipping work instead ^^
I seriously hate PLINGCHAT -- she's everywhere!

He's at the temple and thinking of their night together -- i hope this one make in the news or gossip lol
good thing I never dared to skip classes and watch lakorn at home instead LOL my connection sucks :( I think I won't be able to finish tonight's episode. I guess I had to wake up extra early tomorrow so I can watch it before I leave home