[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahhhhhh Alice all your photos are killing me :) I won't be able to watch until after I get home tonight from work :( hopefully I'll be able to view the summary recap from LakornGodz
yeah lakorngod she said she'll be recapping while i updated as well

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
The love scene in episode 5 is definitely one of the best I've seen in thai lakorns... very well done and very sweet... loved it!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
today episode was sooooooo sweet. cant wait for tomorrow episode...someone please take benz out for one episode......Hate seeing her face all the time....seems to me like this lakorn is all about Benz....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah episode 5 the :w-scene-pop-corn: and love scene so sweet and tasty
hom jing leu mee kwarm ruk of Khongkai and Pai :heart: another exciting one episode 6
and argument :slapandkissse3: probably more of the sweet kind bet there is another
:w-scene-pop-corn: and omg proong she's pen baa and she's so scary and psycho :crazy:

KTLover

sarNie Egg
I watched the unsubbed episode last night, and although I didn't understand anything (maybe I did, a word or two? :)), I enjoyed it a lot! It's so sweet! Khongkai definitely needs to get sick more so we'll have more of these moments! :thumbsup:

and poor Pai! Since Khongkai has been treating her really good, at least enough to make her hope that everything can be good between them, Bproong has to step in and ruin it!!! :numchuck:

My comments will be limited as of now since I have to watch the subbed one! Maybe I'll be back for more!

By the way, I really enjoy reading everyone's comments! :rockon: :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
funny how they turn the ac on so high -- so it's
a willing - he waited for her in her room
:blush:
YAY!!!! :D I fell asleep last night right before that scene happened hahaha but I'm watching it right now :)

i like how kongkai does things to piss pai off but she still doesn't care and he ends up being mad himself haha... but i was kinda of hoping they would do the deed later; isn't it too early? lol
I absolutely love Araya's comebacks to Rome's comments! They always sting! I'm glad that they did it early on -- that means that there's a higher chance that we'll see more such scenes later on in the lakorn!

benz is doing a great job! she's so talented, i love her! LOL
I don't sympathize with Benz in the least, but I do agree that she's a talented actress because I just hate her character here!

today episode was sooooooo sweet. cant wait for tomorrow episode...someone please take benz out for one episode......Hate seeing her face all the time....seems to me like this lakorn is all about Benz....
Seriously!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I have a class in less than 2 hours, haven't had breakfast yet and here I am, watching MT even though I don't understand what they are saying :D I haven't been addicted to a lakorn like this since JLR!!! :thumbsup: pai and kongkai are just too cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The willing scene is one of the best I've seen in Thai Lakorns for awhile like someone stated above. It was so tender and sweet. The only thing is I think I have a hidden grudge against Kongkai because during the entire scene I was thinking that he just wants to win her over to prove that he can have whoever he wants lol, but I think he has started to fall in love with her.

I love that Pai is so strong she is level headed and isn't rash. The part when she told Plingchat off was so lol. I was like Plingchat is mad lols. Now I hope that Plingchat's family doesn't have their way with his business!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fans been requesting to Ch3 for a reunion of Rome and Chompoo to be in another lakorn
together i am also doing the request too this pair is just to hot&spicy if we all
gather more people and members hopefully Ch3 will come up one for them it can be any
sort of genre or remake also fine ok too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o__O If Rome and Chom were to be in another remake I hope for dear life that a remake of Ban Rai Ruen Ruk happens LOL there are so many freaking cute and touchy scenes in that for there never to be a remake. Plus there is a willing scene but please edit and add like 1 more in there lmao. I wonder why Ban Rai Ruen Ruk hasn't been remade yet that lakorn was sooo romantic LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^i love her comeback as well 'Since you're playing n'rai then it must means I'm the n'ek lol' BEST COMEBACK i've heard in a lakorn for n'ek!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know CECE that part was awesome lmao. I love Benz and Chom. Benz I don't think anyone can doubt her talent that girl is so diverse when she plays the sweet and gentle nang'ek you can always fall for her and when she plays the nang rai you always want to slap her lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i like both Chompoo and Benz they're both will be in heart forever god i just notice
chompoo crying isn't that bad either she can level up to Miss Anne crying skill
Rome and Chompoo they'll just too hot can't think of anymore words to describe their
chemistry.
i want Ch3 to remake 5khom though its a action type but its a well done and want
Rome/Chompoo pair as Willy/Vicky role from the older version

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So the willing scene was nice. But it was a little awkward in which, she kept saying everything was her 'duty'. They both like each other, so why does she have to doubt him and vice versa? Obviously you two have a connection to sleep together. I love how we're left with her not in the room with him and he's wanting to see her all day because he's at work now :)

Proong...you lost your man forever! Trust your friend and listen to him!! A man that loves you will not go to another woman. I hope the mom gets better. Hopefully when they misunderstand each other, they resolve them quickly. I think that's what I like about this lakorn so far. He'll be mean, but then he's nice again. I love that the grudge doesn't last forever like in most lakorns.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, just finished watching epi 5... Omg, it was so cute...gosh when she cries it makes
me so sad... stupid KhongKai. And then the willing scene :w-scene-pop-corn: was so cheesy and ahhh, idk... haha...
i was like covering my eyes hahah.... Like at LakornGods said, he seduce her ^_^ ^_^ lol....
and they did it 2 times too..Whaoooooo lol.... Hehe.... And omg, Benz like seriously pops out
from no where... Like the in the medicine scene...I was like what the heck haha... how she get
there lol... I dont feel sorry for her at all.... Sasha was right... He doesnt love u anymore...
so get over it... :yuck:

Next epi seems good.. He gonna go after her... and more sweet scenes too... cant wait... :yahoo: