[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
this is for those that is in love with Rome and Chompoo if anyone has an account @pantip
u can do a request to them both reunite in another lakorn together or u can request
to Ch3 @thaitv3.com and my3space they had Chompoo and Rome follow links.
Lol ohhhh. Thanks for the link. And yay it's tommrrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Like everyone had mentioned, lakorns and dramas are for entertainment, which may contain 0 to 100% of reality, just depends on whose reality it relates to. I honestly cannot say what the main theme of this lakorn is but these are my guesses and usually, the majority of lakorn themes are, good people triumphs in the end.

Let's not forget, the primary reason as to why Pai married Kong Kai and is willing to endure humiliation, disrespect, and misery is to protect someone she dearly loves, Khun Ying. When you're in a relationship for certain reasons, other else than love, you become numb to all of the condescending situations Kong Kai has placed Pai in because there's no love, so there's no passion, no jealousy, no desire, overall no emotions. In contrast, P'Choke, Pai's ex-boyfriend, someone who she actually loved and broke her heart, she didn't allow him to continue cheating on her and clearly drew the boundaries. The saying goes, the more you love, the more you hurt, the more you hate and in this case, whatever Kong Kai does, does it bother Pai? Yes, because she's human, she feels disrespected but she has always stated, disrespected from a woman's point of view, not exactly from a true wife's or lover's standpoint. Pai would rather continue protecting Khun Ying, putting aside her feelings and pride, rather than following her emotions and fail the mission from the beginning. There's just been too much investment into the marriage, the stakes are high (Khun Ying's life), and it's not worth it to sacrifice everything just to yield to Kong Kai and his attacks.

In Dok Som See Thong, both wives loved their husbands, quite a different situation from Mia Thaeng.

I think the whole theme of Mia Thaeng isn't about how it's okay for a husband to cheat all he wants while the wife remains pure and loyal at home working and cooking. I think the main theme of this lakorn is like what was said in the lakorn, there are two different types of women, they're like cars, one type of women are like leased/rented cars where you don't dare show off to your friends saying it's yours no matter how extremely expensive and gorgeous the car may be because it's rented/leased, even you don't know how many drivers have sat in that used seat versus another type of women who are like bought cars, you're the first and true owner, you know how it's like because it's yours and you can show it off to friends and family.

The lakorn is teaching us, a woman you should marry should be like Pai, someone who has a load of patience, a good heart, can be very independent and career driven, has her own life, yet be gentle and domestic, someone who will love you not based on your wallet but your heart, someone who is willing to sacrifice their life for someone else's (Khun Ying), someone who doesn't sleep around, who is simple and kind, who has self-respect and pride, and someone who you would also end up truly falling in love if you took time to examine long enough without jumping into the sheets first. We have to admit, men these days would love and choose Broong for all of the wrong reasons because she satisfies them momentarily. I mean, she's good in bed, sexy, hot, popular, loves to party, wild, keeps men on the edge, which blinds men from her true ugly self, she's manipulative, materialistic, whore, selfish, and rotten. There's a deep comparison between two types of women, Mia Thaeng emphasizes the old traditions and morals for what makes a good wife versus someone who you shouldn't marry because she's nothing but bad karma. It's teaching the audience, don't judge a book from its cover, pretty things on the outside may not be so pretty in the inside. Pai is all of the above, beautiful, good-hearted, and a true gem, if only men are willing to use their hearts to find love and marriage rather than their little brothers. Then perhaps divorces will lessen because marriages would be formed from true love, the right beginning, and not from lust and other wrong reasons. There's another saying, behind every successful man is a successful woman; it's the successful woman that pioneers the man towards success. Women really can influence and guide their husbands to the right directions.

Now, I'm not saying that every guy who marries Pai will never cheat. I know some men who have married amazing women yet still end up cheating but that's because some men will never see the value in women like Pai because they're rotten themselves, so they don't deserve such great women and will in the end lose the best thing that ever happened to them and will eventually fall into an endless pit of lust, sin, and misery, but that's a whole other story that Mia Thaeng doesn't necessarily touch basis with. Khun Yai in Dok Som See Thong cheated on Dee, who was very classy like Pai. But like Pai and Dee, you don't need a man to up your worth, it's within yourself.

As for the main theme towards women, it's about, respecting yourself. Men in the end want wife material women, they will only use you and dump you once they've found a Pai of their own. LOL Girls like Broong are wanted now because they're still young and hot, but once they grow older and beauty fades with age, there's no substance to their character, so they can only attract but never keep with such shallow qualities.
:bravo:

I loved reading your thoughts since these were some of the same things I took from Pai's behavior. If she loved Khong Kai, she definitely wouldn't put up with him stepping out with Bproong. But, that's not the case, just yet. As more time passes, she will grow to love him and his disrespect will hurt her(we saw the beginnings of it when she cried while making the soup for Bproong). She won't be pulling out Bproong's hair because that's just not in her character/personality. Pai has a quiet strength and that's what is going to help her finally catch Khong Kai's heart. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Pai fall deeper for Khong Kai and watching him realize that their marriage and her love is exactly what he needs.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This melts my heart, it's so sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpU45sPXRVg

credit to nirvanafact's Channe
aha think that must be the episode when they're all off to the country side and those
pattaya beaches lol hehe it also melted my heart too :heart: :thanks:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I must be the only one but I feel sorry for Proong. If I thought Thai lakorns would go there I would think she was sexually abused as a kid. But I dont think thats where they're going. Certainly physically and emotionally her brother and mom are abusive and her dad does nothing. How can she respect herself when no one has taught her? Her mom and brother whores her out so is it any wonder she became one?

While I love Pai I'm not feeling the chem between Rome/Araya.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cap scan pictures of episode 5 the love romance, :r-scene-pop-corn: , :w-scene-pop-corn:, :slapandkissse3: and the cheezy scene and heart throb that were all will be
seeing in another short while, it melted my :heart: :hea
rt: :faint:
'โฬม'อ้อนรัก'ชมพู่' เขินจนเหงื่อท่วม

picture from thairath credit @clubchom

cecilia

Staff member
where about do u live ceci? i live in the western sydney so my time for episode 5 early
morning around 8.00am Tuesday
I live in Wisconsin, USA ja. Central US time -- we're the same time as Thailand except if it's day here, it's night there. [ Unless, there's timezone difference ] I usually wake up early to catch it live on dootv page ja

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
cap scan pictures of episode 5 the love romance, :r-scene-pop-corn: , :w-scene-pop-corn:, :slapandkissse3: and the cheezy scene and heart throb that were all will be
seeing in another short while, it melted my :heart: :hea
rt: :faint:
'โฬม'อ้อนรัก'ชมพู่' เขินจนเหงื่อท่วม

picture from thairath credit @clubchom
omg :thanks: for the pics Alice! These pics makes me nervous haha... looks a lil creepy with the last pix haha... but man they hot in bed hahah..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I live in Wisconsin, USA ja. Central US time -- we're the same time as Thailand except if it's day here, it's night there. [ Unless, there's timezone difference ] I usually wake up early to catch it live on dootv page ja
oh ok ja yeah my time is different i see episode 5 on tuesday i live in the western NSW
ACT is part state territory and the city i live in is Sydney cos atm i am still on
the daylight saving time so its put back one hour yeah ceci discussion later on miataeng
na ja

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg :thanks: for the pics Alice! These pics makes me nervous haha... looks a lil creepy with the last pix haha... but man they hot in bed hahah..
there are lots of positive talk of the town about this new koo-kwan

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i reckon every single one of all the pictures is given us a creepy senses and heart
throbbing will faint soon :heart: :faint: :wackonut:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
lakorns is like korean drama (it can be overly dramatic and extremely fake...but it can also be a learning experience (such as life lesson). However, you, yourself be the judge on what you want to believe and receive from that message. I for once like Thai lakorn much more than Korean drama though I hated the R and how women can go ballistic and fighting over the man while with korean..it always the same storyline like rich guy likes average girl ending having cancer and one will died or whatever. Is too overrated and that's the reason why I hated korean dramas and dislike a few korean actors. They seems cocky and act like they the king of the world. whatever if you ask me. I actually like Japanese actors much better than other actors in the Asian entertainment world. In general let's just say I like Hong Kong and Japanese entertainers.

Mia Teang is fun for if you ask. I like how cool the wife act and it doesn't matter if her husband go out and sleep with his mistress at least she doesn't sit in her room and cry and commit suicide or even worse go out and do the same thing as her husband or ever go find the mistress and fight. I like her manner where she just needs to do what she needs to do and be a good daughter to her mother in law. That's how I see it and eventually her husband will know that his wife is all he needs in his life and that other woman that he been with will never be measure up to her. For that lesson, your parents are right for picking the right girl for him though he just doesn't it at first.

I guess ONE MAJOR point why I like this lakorn is because of CHOMPOO....I like her before but like this role make me REALLY LIKE HER! She's a very versatile actress. She needs be recognize much more after this if she haven't
oh i totally agree that kdramas are overrated. to me i find them quite boring and way overdramatic. sometimes they cry like they are about to die lol

i like how kongkai does things to piss pai off but she still doesn't care and he ends up being mad himself haha... but i was kinda of hoping they would do the deed later; isn't it too early? lol

snowflake

sarNie Egg
to me it feels like proong is not really their daughter but is instead their daughter-in-law, and they're using her as a tool so much that the love between her and narong is pretty much buried and forgotten. i do feel sorry for her.

benz is doing a great job! she's so talented, i love her! LOL

saki

sarNie Adult
I must be the only one but I feel sorry for Proong. If I thought Thai lakorns would go there I would think she was sexually abused as a kid. But I dont think thats where they're going. Certainly physically and emotionally her brother and mom are abusive and her dad does nothing. How can she respect herself when no one has taught her? Her mom and brother whores her out so is it any wonder she became one?
You're not the only one...I love Kongkai/Pai, but I think Proong is a very interesting character and I actually feel sorry for her at times. Certainly, her childhood and the way her family treats her has influenced her- but I also feel that since she's already grown up, she shouldn't allow them to continue to use her that way. I think she loves Kongkai (not sure about this one) but she isn't honest with him and even tries to trick him behind his back, so she's also using him. She's an adult and she has a choice; She makes her own money as a model and I really think she should get out of that family since they're making her into a bad person instead of accepting what they tell her to do since she knows it's wrong.

I'm hoping that in the end, she can become a good person and just leave that crazy family of hers.

I'm still curious about her and Narong. Are they brother and sister? I hope not, because that would be so wrong! Anyway, hopefully they aren't and can get together in the end.

But if Narong really* loves her, he should stop using her and tell his evil mother off, I think. That's not how you treat the woman you love.

While I love Pai I'm not feeling the chem between Rome/Araya.
I love their chemistry, but hate Kongkai right now- he's real immature and has a lot of growing up to do. But this lakorn has a lot of great characters who grow for the better in the end. :) Hope it continues to be as exciting even in the later episodes.