[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hey prisna look back to the past page u can read what some other of our gals gang
wrote to me it looks from an :r-scene-pop-corn: then came :w-scene-pop-corn:

hehe great spoiler for u :lmao3:
i think it is too.. cause chompoo isnt crying.. muahahahahaha..... i cant wait! the wait is torturing me us!!! :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :censor:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it is too.. cause chompoo isnt crying.. muahahahahaha..... i cant wait! the wait is torturing me us!!! :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :censor:

Lol right... I still cant get over that KhongKai doesnt know his mom is sick and has
to go to chemo. He lives with her!! Man, he is sure useless :thumbdown: ... Instead Pai has to
take care of the mom... :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
^Mom didn't want to tell Khongkhai b/c she doesn't want him to worry too much and put all his attention to her sickness .. that's why khongkhai's left in the dark. I just hope he wont' take on Pai when things turn worst -- *remind me of what Jinx wrote in SUNSHINE/RAIN* on how Nadech jump in conclusion and get upset at Yaya for not telling him what she heard or learned from his father and uncle's conversation*

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ oh i hope not Ceci!

Still, the mom is one strong woman, to battle cancer and yet not even let it show plus she puts a lot of energy into supporting Pai. Khong is so lucky to have a great mom and wife!

Seriously, someone needs to teach Ben that if she can't trust her husband then he's not going to love her. I hate how the jealous woken are overly jealous but the NOT jealous women are just...not jealous when they should be lol. But i admire Pai's level-headedness.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from the preview looks like Khongkai he can't tolerate Proong her cheated game with her
family planning to take over everything oh i hope it won't turn out like that too
but as u all know from thai lakorn there is always something u have to go through
before the happy ending comes, this lakorn is making every single one of us all
so addicted. omg now i have to wait for Monday to come again. :nailbiter:

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
I'm so loving this drama!!
I love Chompoo's character! Sooo glad she's not the "weak-give-in" type! This is first drama I've watched her in.
I love how Arunprapai "talks" back to her husband. She shows that she's not afraid of him and his stupidity. lol :bravo:

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
What I admire about Arunprapai is that most of the time she's quiet, but once she speaks up, her words are like "WOW"! Now that, is a smart nang'ek :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah me too. I like how her character is quiet, calm. Even when khongkai tried to make her jealous, even if she is, she doesn't show it. She either says something bc to khongkai to make him mad, or she just walks away quietly.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Yeah me too. I like how her character is quiet, calm. Even when khongkai tried to make her jealous, even if she is, she doesn't show it. She either says something bc to khongkai to make him mad, or she just walks away quietly.
I like her character for this too. Mia Taeng or Mia Luang in most lakorn would look weak or stupid in someway. But here is different. :numchuck:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like her character for this too. Mia Taeng or Mia Luang in most lakorn would look weak or stupid in someway. But here is different. :numchuck:
hehe a talk back and never give up wife 'Chompoo Juliet' :numchuck: :thumbup:
this loud agitated Husband 'Romeo' will soon fail and bow down begging forgiveness and
give him another chance he'll prove to be a good husband and a good father. :cloud9:

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
i also like Arunpraprai. But i would admire scriptwriter more, because those words coming from the mouth of Aunpraprai are written by scriptwriter..lol.

I feel great having watched this lakorn. cant wait for next episode.