[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Youknow jen_X, your comment is just touching since it's what exactly i want to mean.

I think kongthai is on his knee because he's got fever or so.

oh, and the song is from Parn, i think it's the one that Chompoo was featured with Tao and Tangmo. It's also about couple story. Touching, right?
Thanks. I have so much to say, but dont want to ramble on hahha... It will be to long...
And thanks, found the song...

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah Rome is so Hot in here! I like the way he look, act, and dress. I can't wait to see the next episode, it seems like it's going by way to fast...I already miss it. Need more!

Good luck at your new job, then you can relax and tune in with us.
I just drool everytime I see him...
Thanks, I'm gonna be a parapro with a special ed class...it's something new, but I know I'll enjoy it cause I love kids:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from the last bit from episode 4 the preview of epi 5 the naked on scene to me it look
like a :w-scene-pop-corn: more to an :r-scene-pop-corn: what do u gals reckon?
omg now I'm back to waiting moment again for Monday-Tuesday to return. :nailbiter:

cecilia

Staff member
^i think Kongkhai must have said something bad to Pai that's why she answer him back 'IT'S A WIFE'S DUTY, ISN'T IT?' while lying in bed together .. this will hurt Kongkhai even more but I think he'll feel bad after this and start to be good toward Pai .. Really looking forward to next week -- i hope we get to see more romance from them. Am sick of Plingchat all over the screen too .. She's a model but at the rate of how she's with Khongkhai like this -- her career will go down the drain .. lack of work ethics lol

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
from the last bit from episode 4 the preview of epi 5 the naked on scene to me it look
omg now I'm back to waiting moment again for Monday-Tuesday to return. :nailbiter:
Yes Alice, thats what i was thinking too..She didnt seem to struggle or anything... looks
more like a willing then an r scene...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes Alice, thats what i was thinking too..She didnt seem to struggle or anything... looks
more like a willing then an r scene...
yeah so confuse which one is it if it's an :r-scene-pop-corn: Chompoo would wriggle
trying to fight back and let go push Rome off the bed he collapse and no fight back
action then its the :w-scene-pop-corn:

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm thinking it's a r turn willing b/c of the way Chom said thing in the preview -- Rome must have been apologetic about the whole thing and she just brush it off like how she thinks he would want to hear so yes, a r turn willing for me. lol

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I went to check out the old version of this, and she had a baby at the end, and they
showed the baby part too... Wonder if this one well have where she gave birth?? hahha some
time he changes....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Every time I see Plingchat pop up it's like aren't you a top model don't you have a job omg lol but then I realize that she is suspended or something.

Also I wonder who Gib will end up with between Wayu and Puchong, I have a feeling that Benz will change her way towards the end and maybe her marriage with Puchong will work out lol.

Hopefully they don't make it like the old version. The old version Kongkai totally disgusted the crap out of me because he slept with Benz. This version is way different because in the old version Benz became a prostitute for awhile. The plot is semi the same, but the storyline is like a whole new lakorn, but I'm loving it because there are more characters and more things to pay attention to. The old version was so -.-" I love Ning and loved the old version for her, but you rewatch it it's like all you see is Prongchat lol. Ok im gonna go to bed now loll this lakorn is so addicting

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
happy ending cover story image got this from mia taeng facebook and just wanna share
make all u gals excited :dance3:

saki

sarNie Adult
talking about how scary it is the benz ninja out of nowhere all the time, mia taeng is full of ninjas, they see everthing, and interupt like crazy:
1. Tomtum. it is like he lives with them. he eats with them, and even wakes up our Romeo? lol, his guy is the real ninja. he interupted kongkai's intention like 5 times? like on the wedding night, he is right out side of the doors. he just everywhere! and worst he read minds!
2. the maids. the elderly head maid interupted them like 3 times? as for her mole daughter, she just seems to be a peeping tom everywhere to be informing Proong.
3. Proong. she gets the worst timing awards, and she ninja in front of kongkai like impossible.
now all they need is me to complete it. -godninja
OMG I find it so funny how you call her Benz ninja lol! :D :thumbsup: I read your screencaps btw, they're pretty good. I find all your nicknames funny, like Mr. Villain, Mothermole, etc. I just laugh all the time that I read it.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
its been soo long since i been here.. but thanks to mia taeng .. im back!! lols

im loving every bit of this lakorn... the cast .. the clothes.. the makeup and hair( wells on chompoo.. for benz no comment ;P) everything is soo nice.. im loving the pace of this version too.. its soo much different then the old version its like watching a whole new lakorn

Benz is doing a great job shes soo talented.. and chompoo and rome are soo hott together.. i never thought that rome would be soo hot in here..

gale is doing great even if her role isnt as dominant as chompoo benz and rome.. she made me soo annoyed by her character.. im annoyed by ben I feel soo bad for Poochong.. hopefully he gets with someone better..

That new girl is doing good and her acting is good for a newbie.. im thinking she might get with Boy cause they had like two cute interactions with each other...

I loving this ! never been like this since 4 hua jai ! XD

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I told myself not to watch this lakorn since im having my final,but my hand move faster than my brain and click on this drama.Now im addicted.Shit!!

Other than Rome&Chompoo loveline,i actually like Poochom and the new girl storyline,wonder will it turn to loveline since Poochom still have his jealous wife.

As for the R or W scene,i hope its a RRRR.so long havent watch a R scene,its always willing nowadays.I wan RRR!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Im so behind with this lakorn. Im still on epi 3. :( Maybe I have to catch up after my summer qrt over. I really like everyone acting in this lakorn. Gotta love Rome's mom.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, this is a great spoiler for me since I didnt see epi 4 yet.Im execited.

For me, I hope it's a willing scene than R.:fingercross:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG, this is a great spoiler for me since I didnt see epi 4 yet.Im execited.

For me, I hope it's a willing scene than R.:fingercross:
hey prisna look back to the past page u can read what some other of our gals gang
wrote to me it looks from an :r-scene-pop-corn: then came :w-scene-pop-corn:

hehe great spoiler for u :lmao3: