[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

cecilia

Staff member
haha - remind me of what he said at the beginning when he goes 'RIGHT NOW, HERE? Sure, i have never done it before but doesn't hurt to try' -- loving his jealously moments .. i wish WAN's there to make him super upset at the party but i guess only business partners can attend -- no wife's 'suppose' lovers allow lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want to wake up early and catch this live, but I know I probably won't =[
yeah even I'm going to try my best to get up as well Tina i am excited to see epi 4
wanna see that scene from the pic i posted though maybe just an attempt :r-scene-pop-corn: its ok atleast something has shown or if it is real then its plus :rockon:

cecilia

Staff member
There are some cute scenes together -- Rome's slowly showing his love and care for Arunpapai. She's having more emotional breakdown b/c of Rome now .. exciting!

They'll consummate their wedding next week.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm starting to think they change it from being an R-scene to a Willing-scene instead. The next episode looks like it. Plus Rome and Chom already has feelings for eachother.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
There are some cute scenes together -- Rome's slowly showing his love and care for Arunpapai. She's having more emotional breakdown b/c of Rome now .. exciting!

They'll consummate their wedding next week.
Sounds kinda of scary lol haha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ohhh dang. I cannot wait to see next weeks episode. I wonder if it's a mix of both, r & willing. lol
Anyways, todays episode was okay. Nothing much although I did like seeing Rome get all jealous. aahha
Crap. We have to wait another whole week again for the "Interesting" episode. :p

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
is just me or ya guys too why the hell Benz's everywhere? WTH she popped out from nowhere and in every episodes every mins i swear they need to cut it out its getting annoying.......

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
is just me or ya guys too why the hell Benz's everywhere? WTH she popped out from nowhere and in every episodes every mins i swear they need to cut it out its getting annoying.......
Lol I notice that too. But even though she is every where, what bothers me the most is Boy and his wife Ben. Man he can't control her. And I think if Ben controls herself and trust Boy, and stop having those fits and jealousy then I'm pretty sure Boy will some how come to love Ben too

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i have a feeling that the girl that choompoo helped at the party will end up with the one guy that likes her; what's his name forgot ugh!

if boy doesnt end up with his wife he might end up with the girl that he dropped off when she was drunk.
his wife is over too possessive and has no brain.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i have a feeling that the girl that choompoo helped at the party will end up with the one guy that likes her; what's his name forgot ugh!

if boy doesnt end up with his wife he might end up with the girl that he dropped off when she was drunk.

Lol is it Wyuu?!

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
I love this. It's so addicting and so feisty! Argh. can't wait for next week. Something good to look forward to! Oh by the way does anyone know who that girl that plays gib is? Where is she from?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
god u gals make me so hype i haven't epi 4 yet and since u all mention a question if
Romeo and Chompoo Juliet fall in love sure they'll be an :r-scene-pop-corn: and from
there and onward will it turn :w-scene-pop-corn: :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

wayoo waan tanakrit