[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just noticed that Chompoo kind of have the lazy eyes. loll
Anyways, it's been a LOONNGG time since i've watch any of Rome's lakorn. The last one was Gae Roy Ruk. ahhaa
Episode one was good. I already hate Rome for doing that to Chomp. I mean going to the club during the night of your marriage?! Wow. lol
They didn't even show us if they both even slept in the same room that night. ahahhaha :p
I wonder what was in the box that benz gave to chomp. It looked like a guy boxer.
I can't wait for episode 2. :D
Benz she's doing a good job she's extreme rai in here and it is beginning to make me hate her character. Rome's mum helping hand lawyer his so funny :coverlaf: think his the one that likes to make fun of Rome and he'll be the one
that changes Rome person its like another track to find true love with Chompoo. yeah can't wait to see epi 2 :highfive: agree Chom does have that lazy eye maybe she's not use this kind of role she is usually the loud strong one

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/media/set/?set=a.191875964157373.48140.191585460853090

little

sarNie Adult
i've just started to watch this 10 minutes in the lakorn i already like this very much rome in here is hot and sexy maybe it's the style of the lakorn which attracts me lots this is the top lakorn out of the ones i watch lskularb plerntn and druken to love you even though i watch ning version is weak/kind of it's been long not remember but this one is spicy luv it benz she still popular her real bf makes me laugh when does this airs my heart thumps and thumps i got addicted again like back in the 90s lakorns

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
she always have those eyes since the beginning, rosie.

looks like chom has found her chemistry in rome; i have never seen any chem with her pra'eks since she entered the biz. she was really pretty in the thai wedding dress. and benz is super gorgeous. i can't help but find her and her gay bf funny lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
she always have those eyes since the beginning, rosie.

looks like chom has found her chemistry in rome; i have never seen any chem with her pra'eks since she entered the biz. she was really pretty in the thai wedding dress. and benz is super gorgeous. i can't help but find her and her gay bf funny lol
yeah rakcharm your absolutely correct Rome might be Chompoo koo-kwan pra'ek news source
coming around are all base on this Rome/Chom RC Team pair

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pictures from thaitv3 credit @clubchom

:cheer:
:cloud9:

this is Rome and Chomp first time pairing but surprises they're so comfortable around
each other and plus their chemistry beginning to increase if they pair many time
with each other they'll be the next talk of the town just like the other pair team
like Yadech,KA,Ateam etc. :cheer:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
This is only the first episode and i already fell in love with it already. Chompoo and Rome look so cute together!!

saki

sarNie Adult
Chompoo and Benz are so beautiful in this lakorn and from what I can see they seem to be doing very well in their roles. They should promote cosmetic commercials or something :) I don't understand thai, so I'm waiting for the english sub but I already love the scenes like the part where Arunprapai tells the guy with the gun that Kai is crazy, etc. The scene where Prungchat attacks the girl in the bathroom was scary. Wouldn't want to be the other girl.

Yes, Rome and Chompoo look like a really cute couple.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm not convinced by araya or rome in here. I thought he would do fine as a playboy but I think I'm too stuck seeing him as a nice guy all the time.

saki

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know if Kongkai and Arunprapai are going to have a baby later? I don't recall seeing any pictures of Chompoo in pregnant dress...but I think the old version w/Ning had a baby at the end. Anyway, it would be great if they did have one :) One thing I find interesting is that Rome looks mature for his age, but Chompoo looks young because she has a round, baby face it makes her look like a kid- I want to pinch her cheeks sometimes hehehe. She looks like a doll but she acts serious in this lakorn. Love her clothes and her make-up, very elegant and simple.

I don't remember there being a little boy in the old version also, but the new version has one...

I

izzy_arief

Does anyone know if Kongkai and Arunprapai are going to have a baby later? I don't recall seeing any pictures of Chompoo in pregnant dress...but I think the old version w/Ning had a baby at the end. Anyway, it would be great if they did have one :) One thing I find interesting is that Rome looks mature for his age, but Chompoo looks young because she has a round, baby face it makes her look like a kid- I want to pinch her cheeks sometimes hehehe. She looks like a doll but she acts serious in this lakorn. Love her clothes and her make-up, very elegant and simple.

I don't remember there being a little boy in the old version also, but the new version has one...
If I'm not mistaken, I saw Rome hugging the preggo Chompoo on the opening. ;)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I'm not convinced by araya or rome in here. I thought he would do fine as a playboy but I think I'm too stuck seeing him as a nice guy all the time.

Tinah: i'm on you on this one! they look good but i dont see sparks nor i see rome as a playboy after watching it. towards the ending where they stared at each other after that guy shot the gun?? it was so blank like what just happened?

maybe later on we'll see something?

plot is good with funny scenes and all. they changed and added several stuff so it's enjoyable to watch.

saki

sarNie Adult
If I'm not mistaken, I saw Rome hugging the preggo Chompoo on the opening. ;)
Thanks :thanks: Glad to hear they're not changing that part. So far, things look exciting but sometimes I wonder if this lakorn is going to be a romantic comedy or a slap/kiss type(?) From what I heard, it's supposed to be a drama w/slap-kiss but I guess it's too early to tell how the new version will be.

One thing I like is how all the characters look, like they're straight out of a fashion magazine! I love Chompoo's hair, make-up and clothes, especially. Very romantic looking curly hair and dresses. Whoever chose her wardrobe did a good job :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Saobomp, their eyes are dead in here especially when they stared at each other. Araya has like a mugging and whatever look most of the time. I think benz is the only one that's doing a good job

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Saobomp, their eyes are dead in here especially when they stared at each other. Araya has like a mugging and whatever look most of the time. I think benz is the only one that's doing a good job
right! that's what i sense as well as my sisters. ben's good at her character especially n'rai thats why i prefer as one and not n'ek.

guess have to see if their eyes will connect or sparks later on.