[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

saki

sarNie Adult
Teaser -- i'm psyche!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fKaeGm4nz0
Credit: clubchom

Mom: I want you to married someone good not some other [dump fish] girl.
Rome: The reason why a good woman who's willing to marry a man the first time she sees is because they're [we're] rich. My girlfriend sent you a gift.
Chom: Thank you
Benz: Do you like it? I'll show you between a woman who he love and a wife like you who mother had picked, who will he choose?
Rome: Enjoy your sleep with the marriage certificate. You're the wife now!
Benz: I want what belongs to me back! You came after me!
Chom: But in name I'm his wife or in another word -- legal wife!

*sorry, just translating what i could understand out of their conversation -- if something's off, my apology ^^

Thanks for sharing this :) Looks pretty exciting- I'm beginning to feel sorry for Chompoo's character already and Benz looks like she makes a real good nang rai. Wonder how this love triangle plays out.

It's good that Chompoo's character is fighting back. I like the last words in the teaser, very dramatic.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for the teaser! Omg. I TOTALLY cannot wait to see it already. I'm so excited! It looks even more intense than I had thought. Lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
Thanks for sharing this :) Looks pretty exciting- I'm beginning to feel sorry for Chompoo's character already and Benz looks like she makes a real good nang rai. Wonder how this love triangle plays out.

It's good that Chompoo's character is fighting back. I like the last words in the teaser, very dramatic.
Chom's very last sentence was, I'm his legal wife or in other words, his first wife/mia luang.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
omg, i just saw the teaser. it look so good! but i can see araya still has the evil reeya look in her eyes when she is looking at benz
Ever since LukMaiKlaiTon, I have always notice Araya's eyes like that. Several people are like that including me. Lol! I don't know how to explain it but it's a look or stare with the eyes like the person is not in a good mood or is hating. I consider it a strong look or expression but at the same time, it's scary. Lol!

Anyways, the teaser looks awesome! I'm exciting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg, i just saw the teaser. it look so good! but i can see araya still has the evil reeya look in her eyes when she is looking at benz
wish to see Chompoo in another one of these weak roles so her evil raya can pass away
i actually wanna see Chompoo take on the role as Anne in plerng boon with Rome but
then again if the n'rai noi role is Aff then i don't want the two girls against each
other i would love if they can get Cherry to play noi part and Chompoo play as Anne
and move Aff out of plerng boon completely

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

yeah i like that last phrase sentence to she's convincing who's in charge of being the
only wife of her husband wow that phrase is so harsh but anyway Benz she deserve
it, wow dee mak mak :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ever since LukMaiKlaiTon, I have always notice Araya's eyes like that. Several people are like that including me. Lol! I don't know how to explain it but it's a look or stare with the eyes like the person is not in a good mood or is hating. I consider it a strong look or expression but at the same time, it's scary. Lol!

Anyways, the teaser looks awesome! I'm exciting.
yeah sain i know what u meant.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chom does still looks evil in certain scenes, i don't think she'll suit this type of role but we'll see, i still wanna watch this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah we can't just judges stuff before when we haven't seen the real acting as weak or
these kind of challenging role of Chompoo.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Chom's character is proper but not weak, Benz even said in the interview that she fights back which is slightly different from the previous version. Chom will do fine portraying this character and will prove that she can balance the prim and proper with an edge, a back bone, so that she is run over by the n'rai. I hate n'eks who are always goody goody and can't fend for themselves which makes a very sad character.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chom's character is proper but not weak, Benz even said in the interview that she fights back which is slightly different from the previous version. Chom will do fine portraying this character and will prove that she can balance the prim and proper with an edge, a back bone, so that she is run over by the n'rai. I hate n'eks who are always goody goody and can't fend for themselves which makes a very sad character.
yeah I'm super duper excited to watch this wanna see the fight back from Chompoo the
last phrase she pointed out that she's the only legal Wife of her Husband