[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol they already making predictions when the lakorn hasnt aired yet. but for me, it will always be Rteam
i know yeah they'll already making so so many comments and discussion u should go
check out makers J FB fanclub or from Clubchom/Rome's FC they are having lots of words
about RC Team but i will still worship RTeam though they all love Rome/Chom
here's this pic from makers J facebook of Rome eye contact staring at Chompoo

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah i will worship Rteam forever till the end of this world :highfive: and i also will
love Rome/Chompoo pair too. :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
was it Rome and Rita used to Ko Kwan a while back when they were in their first lakorn.
yep correct it was Rome with Rita when they both started pairing now currently atm
and maybe future it will sure turn out to be Rome/Chompoo RC Team. :cloud9:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I know Rome and Chom will be the next Koo Kwan for sure, they look good together and this storyline is a good start for them to develope on-screen chemistry. Although I am a hardcore fan of RTEAM, even if I might fall for Chom and Rome but I still love Rteam forever!

I am so excited for this lakorn and hope it will air soon, this look promising.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah Rome/Chompoo is a hot glamour couple at the moment however Rteam will always be
first i actually love Rome with any either the 2 girls he looks hot with Rita and hot
with Chompoo they're all equal. :cloud9:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think they will become the next koo kwan. WillyMew (yes back in the days), KA, Ateam, Rteam, Yadech are what I call on screen koo kwans and the rest are pretty much just what us, fusers, have come to love a lot. There hasn't been any couple to reach their level yet.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't think they will become the next koo kwan. WillyMew (yes back in the days), KA, Ateam, Rteam, Yadech are what I call on screen koo kwans and the rest are pretty much just what us, fusers, have come to love a lot. There hasn't been any couple to reach their level yet.
We'll have to wait and see their chemistry on screen, but from the pics we've seen so far I can see why there's so my hype surrounding them. At least this looks more promising than Rome/Anne pairing, that was a mistake!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome looks good with any either of them but the main focus is Rita/Chompoo they actually resemble each other with the pairing this answer from my view with the 3 of them
i one day wanna see Rita/Chom play as sister's in lakorn in the future.
i don't think there is a mistake when Rome pairing with Anne since he has that maturer
look on sometime i find Anne she looks younger than him.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Rome looks good with any either of them but the main focus is Rita/Chompoo they actually resemble each other with the pairing this answer from my view with the 3 of them
i one day wanna see Rita/Chom play as sister's in lakorn in the future.
i don't think there is a mistake when Rome pairing with Anne since he has that maturer
look on sometime i find Anne she looks younger than him.
It's not the age difference but they just didn't have chemistry at all.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Rome and Chom are looking soO good together! I'm a fan of RTEAM together too. However, I can manage my fav. koo kwans to pair up with other actors/actresses.