[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why is there a boy in here? curious what his role is -- anyway, ROME looks hot in here!
yeah ceci i wondering why too? don't tell me the little boy is someone son in here.
I'm guessing maybe the little boy is Rome/Chompoo son. :scratchhead2:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the boy might be Chom or Rome little brother, because the little boy is pretty big already. Rome is so hot when he's jealous. Everyone looks great!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
yes he is hot... reminds me of kawee heheh....i think its cuz of how Rome dress, and
his attitude and jealousy haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think this lakorn its about 80% filming done. Yeah Jen Rome attitude will be like
Kawee or Harit the way he dresses and we'll be seeing lots of :slapandkissse3:

cecilia

Staff member
I think the boy might be Chom or Rome little brother, because the little boy is pretty big already. Rome is so hot when he's jealous. Everyone looks great!
oh, don't tell me they're switching chom's niece/cousin to this little boy -- could be (i don't mind but when she's about to give birth -- who's going to go and get p'ek?)
ah, so many mystery and changes on this version == it's like a new lakorn with the same concept. -- anticipation is killing me!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah looks like they added new scene and some changes from the older version just like
how they did it to chern cheeva navy Tui and Yard lakorn.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, don't tell me they're switching chom's niece/cousin to this little boy -- could be (i don't mind but when she's about to give birth -- who's going to go and get p'ek?)
ah, so many mystery and changes on this version == it's like a new lakorn with the same concept. -- anticipation is killing me!
I believe so because in the clip it looks like the little boy is close to Chom and she seems responsible for him, and it seems like Benz complained to Rome about something the little boy did that's why he hit him. Yeah I am curious about this one too, I really want to see it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I believe so because in the clip it looks like the little boy is close to Chom and she seems responsible for him, and it seems like Benz complained to Rome about something the little boy did that's why he hit him. Yeah I am curious about this one too, I really want to see it.
god Rome he looks like a big daddy hitting and smacking his own child.
Funny thing :coverlaf: why all of them eating that carrot.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good news Mia Taeng is airing after Tard Ruk news credit Makers J Facebook FC but the
actual date hasn't release yet and waiting for the teaser and Mia Taeng are about almost
reach 100% and still some more percentages on filming.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg! Are you serious?! I am sooooo darn excited! I wanna see it so bad right now! There's nothing good on at the moment. ):
Thanks for the update Alice. You're the best :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg! Are you serious?! I am sooooo darn excited! I wanna see it so bad right now! There's nothing good on at the moment. ):
Thanks for the update Alice. You're the best :)
:welcome1: Rose ur the best too with the lovely words there too. I'm so curious about the airing date I'm just too excited and i realize Mia Taeng airing the same slot as
365 days of love with KA.

cecilia

Staff member
exciting! there's really nothing good atm except TARD RAK -- i hope that won't drag as well ..

can't wait for this to air soon -- a teaser would be great! anyone know when they'll have the 2nd half of wic3 gathering?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
exciting! there's really nothing good atm except TARD RAK -- i hope that won't drag as well ..

can't wait for this to air soon -- a teaser would be great! anyone know when they'll have the 2nd half of wic3 gathering?
They probably might show it in July since last year's was in July.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hm, i think they would air plerng toranong first since its finish filming already. maybe this might get switched to replace "ngao pray"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hm, i think they would air plerng toranong first since its finish filming already. maybe this might get switched to replace "ngao pray"
i don't know about that Tinah but the admin @makers J facebook FC she will tell me when
it will air and with plerng toranong i think it will be the weekend slot cos Dan/Giji
part 3 its about to airing once Louis/Susie ended weekend are very fast.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol they already making predictions when the lakorn hasnt aired yet. but for me, it will always be Rteam