[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope its true!, then if it gets good rating ch3 can add episodes hehe, doubt they will though. i hope its true, but i doubt it pantip is sometime unreliable.
na Katherine i don't find pantip is unreliable some news is accurate but some just
makes u get confused that's all the unreliable source like Daradaily already had their
mistake and false news once. i usually get info from those facebook FC or those admin
@Rome or Chompoo FC.

Katerine

Butterfly123
na Katherine i don't find pantip is unreliable some news is accurate but some just
makes u get confused that's all the unreliable source like Daradaily already had their
mistake and false news once. i usually get info from those facebook FC or those admin
@Rome or Chompoo FC.
yeah i guess, i'll be hyped if it does air soon though :p

anyway new pic credits Chompoo's twitter

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Rome and Chom looks like a real life couple, and that they're just hanging out with friends. Lol. I can't wait to watch this, Rome look so hot in the picture. This is probably one of the romantic scenes, the setting looks so romantic. Ahh! Can't wait.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm rooting for this hot couple :cheer: but too bad Chompoo she's already taken and one
question i was wondering to ask any u girls here, why Rome always wear his ring on
his married finger. :scratchhead2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmmm Maybe he is? lol He's so quiet about his love life.

anyways, omg! if this replaces Tard Ruk then i'm gonna be so happy! What a good summer present. Lol :D
thanks for the picture, Katherine. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hmmm Maybe he is? lol He's so quiet about his love life.

anyways, omg! if this replaces Tard Ruk then i'm gonna be so happy! What a good summer present. Lol :D
thanks for the picture, Katherine. :)
Summer 4 u but winter for me the freezing cold in June and also its my birthday
present too :bdaycake: Mia Taeng onair will be my fabulous gift. :dance3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovely clip of SSBT love this scene - kissing and love romance of Rome/Chom think this
scene is the ending episode :heart: :kiss3: :wub: :kiss2: :cloud9:

Credit kisskeepintouch

bts of mia taeng and plerng toranong

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
That's great news! I love the bts too, its interesting to see the lady looking all delicate next to the rough guy plus Chom has such a doll face. Dang ahe might actually have tons of chemistry with Rome. Hopefully. That kiss was such a tease!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg that kiss scene, I am going to anticipate it. The way Rome looks at Chom before he leans toward her for a kiss. AHHHHH! They're so hot!

Thanks for sharing, I can't wait.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bet there will be lots of chatty words about Rome and Chom chemistry onscreen and also
to offscreen as well when this lakorn aired :grouphug: :beer: :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Talui Kongtai bts of playboy Rome getting jealous of his wife Chompoo
credit from kisskeepintouch