[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Alice for the pictures. Rome looks much more fresher now. :p
I can't wait to see this lakorn. Just seeing these pictures makes me so excited! :D

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Chom looks like the complete image of a proper lady, so pretty!
She does, doesn't she? I love the clothes they picked for Chom.

I'm on pins and needles here. I have nothing to watch. :thumbdown:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yeah i want the fri-sun slot too so we all get to see the playboy Rome bickering
with Chompoo and his possessive with her and seeing Rome jealous and aggressive. :numchuck:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I read from dirtylaundry that their a rumor saying that Rome did "filter injection" to his nose that's why he looks different, not because he's tired. I don't know if he did, but he does look different.

Credit to dirtylaundry

http://dirtii-laundry.net/2011/05/16/rome-patchata-has-changed/

saki

sarNie Adult
koo sarn koo som. rome look good there

thanks to dolly

Rome and Chompoo look really good together. Hope they have the right chemistry to hold our interest as well. Am looking forward to Mia Taeng...after Jam Leuy Ruk and Sawan Biang, I've been waiting for the next lakorn to give me the same feeling I had as when I watched those two. When I watched Jam Leuy Ruk I was real excited, and I was mad at Harit, sorry for Soraya and later on- I was happy when he found out the truth about her and did a complete turnaround. Same with Sawan Biang where Kawee was so mean but made it up to Narin...when Mia Taeng airs, I wish to see the same intensity onscreen between Rome and Chompoo :)

I'm crossing my fingers and waiting for the day. So impatient but hopefully it will be worth it. To be honest, the only two lakorns I'm waiting for this year are Mia Taeng, followed by Game Rai Game Ruk.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
hope it could be aired in the next three or four months

saki

sarNie Adult
bigger pic cover koo sang koo som credit from Mia Taeng Facebook
:thanks: As I said, they look great...like a real husband and wife. Something about their features (eyes, nose, lips) seem to fit well together. I'm glad they're almost done filming. Hope Rome's character here is as intense as Kawee or Harit.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks! As I said, they look great!...like a real husband and wife. Something about their features (eyes, nose, lips) seem to fit well together. I'm glad they're almost done filming. Hope Rome's character here is as intense as Kawee or Harit. :thanks:
Lol definitely Saki Rome will be like Harit and Kawee but the only difference is Rome
his a womanizer yeah they look like real life married couple. :flowers: