[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

cecilia

Staff member
ah, i forgot .. there's this one scene where p'ek's mom need to go somewhere and so n'ek went into the room where p'ek sleep and try to ask for the car key -- however, p'ek pretend to still be asleep and so n'ek slowly creep in to grab the keys but as she got closer to the table, p'ek jump up and grab her onto the bed .. she have to fight a few times to get out of his grasp. She told him that she needs to take his mom somewhere to let her go so he eventually did ..

ahhhhhhh .. the more i talk about this .. the more i want this version to air.

Here's the old version if anyone want to watch it : http://www.youtube.com/user/pukpostmun#grid/user/1B9C7A2BD99E6844

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for the link. :)
Oh gosh. I love it when my pra'eks are like that. Such a kid. lol
One thing I don't like about the old version is that Chatchai is the pra'ek. He's a good actor but omg. I can't really stand looking at him. ahahha
Ning is pretty in there. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
AHAHAHHAHAHAH! That's pretty funny. Thanks Cecilia. :)
There is an older version of this lakorn, right? I'm gonna go look for it if there was one. lol
So if Pra'ek didn't like her, why would he want to sleep with her? ahahhaha But whatever i guess. He's too funny.
I thought they were suppose to share rooms since they're married and of course the parents will make them share rooms...lol but i guess so. :p
in one of the behind the scene Rome trying to flirt around at the back Chompoo while
she's watering her plant i can't wait for that scene not sure if they had that in the older version but seem they added some new scene. will probably see this air maybe
this August.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
^actually, it's much better than Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng B/C the role in here are more mature -- n'ek doesn't bicker with p'ek much .. she just let him do whatever as long as it doesn't involve her. It's p'ek who's doing all the silly and jealous things lol and that's what i love about this .. He's trying to annoy her but nothing works so in the end, he's falling for her ^^ (at least, that's what happen in the Nok/Ning's version)

The girlfriend said she's pregnant first -- during the divorce -- N'ek finds out she's pregnant but since she gave words and already don't want to mess in p'ek's mess, she pull herself out of this .. the only person who assume n'ek is pregnant is the nanny. So funny when p'ek's friend saw n'ek big belly and went to tell p'ek lol -- it is then p'ek went back and think of what happened -- he's starting to ask the nanny about n'ek weird symptom while she's living with them and it is then he realize that the child n'ek's carrying is his not the police officer (as he assume, the police and n'ek have something lol --- dumb p'ek lol)

:cloud9: This sounds so good! Thanks for the info, Ceci. How've you been? Haven't talked to you in a lakorn post in a while lol.

roselovesice

in one of the behind the scene Rome trying to flirt around at the back Chompoo while
she's watering her plant i can't wait for that scene not sure if they had that in the older version but seem they added some new scene. will probably see this air maybe
this August.
What? Really? I don't think i've seen this BTS!
Now I really wanna see the lakorn! Let's hope it does air this summer or fall. :)

cecilia

Staff member
:cloud9: This sounds so good! Thanks for the info, Ceci. How've you been? Haven't talked to you in a lakorn post in a while lol.
i'm doing fine .. thank you .. haven't talk to you for awhile too .. i hope this lakorn will make us meet again to chit chat about our love for such genre.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
here is clip of ceremony for those that needed Sub in English
credit Anonymous Channel

Katerine

Butterfly123
Oh My gosh!! the little spoilers u gave cecilia are making me more excited!!!

little trigger in my brain says i've already seen the orginal but just don't remember :coverlaf:

i hope it airs the start of august then i can watch :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sharing some more pic making all u girls my friend here jump for joy :dance1: :cheer:

i notice Rome his comfortable with Chompoo and very close with her :kiss3:

roselovesice

Thanks Alice for the pictures.
What's going on with Rome? He seems kind of terrible! T.T
Whatever happened to the very fresh, alive lookin' Rome?!
But yes, i agree that they do look really close. :D

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think they seem to feel comfortable around each other.
I notice Rome is seem shy around Rita. He is afraid to touch her or something like that.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think they seem to feel comfortable around each other.
I notice Rome is seem shy around Rita. He is afraid to touch her or something like that.
He had a rumor of crushing on Rita awhile ago. I remember back in a bhts of Klin Kaew Klang Jai at the wedding scene and the lady asked if there was going to be a honeymoon or something like that and Rome quickly blurted out that its only a lakorn a bunch of times. Rome is really weirdly quiet around Rita, during a Ratree Samosorn episode he barely spoke when she was there.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
He had a rumor of crushing on Rita awhile ago. I remember back in a bhts of Klin Kaew Klang Jai at the wedding scene and the lady asked if there was going to be a honeymoon or something like that and Rome quickly blurted out that its only a lakorn a bunch of times. Rome is really weirdly quiet around Rita, during a Ratree Samosorn episode he barely spoke when she was there.
i think right now his crushes feeling on Rita is totally over, i use to like him with
Rita but now Chompoo she just came for a good replacement, Rita seem to suited with
Andrew ever since MKSJ came out.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice for the pictures.
What's going on with Rome? He seems kind of terrible! T.T
Whatever happened to the very fresh, alive lookin' Rome?!
But yes, i agree that they do look really close. :D
he looking not a good and fresh cos of too many schedule and i think he seem to ages
himself so fast his 27-28 but he looks as if his in the 30's already. Chompoo she's hot
she gain more fames since she has moved to join Ch3, this year its Chompoo's year and
another one Ploy as well. Next year Chompoo and Ploy will be in the same lakorn
together playing sister's.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
he looking not a good and fresh cos of too many schedule and i think he seem to ages
himself so fast his 27-28 but he looks as if his in the 30's already. Chompoo she's hot
she gain more fames since she has moved to join Ch3, this year its Chompoo's year and
another one Ploy as well. Next year Chompoo and Ploy will be in the same lakorn
together playing sister's.
For real! Is it that lakorn "Sam Bai Toa" ,Alice

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
i think right now his crushes feeling on Rita is totally over, i use to like him with
Rita but now Chompoo she just came for a good replacement, Rita seem to suited with
Andrew ever since MKSJ came out.

I think because he's so comfortable with Chom, it's going to be very interesting to watch them together on screen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they have really great chemistry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think because he's so comfortable with Chom, it's going to be very interesting to watch them together on screen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they have really great chemistry.
totally they will have good and lots of chemistry since producer P'Nok Jariya said this
is basically on family dramas but also has the cute taste and romantic relaxing one too
and lovely story line.