[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thats so true, many of the best lakorns have r scenes...so i guess whenever we hear there's going to be a r scene we kinda think, maybe this lakorn will be really good because already i'm starting to think this lakorn seems very exciting. The paring seems cute so i'm hoping they have awesome chemistry. The storyline also seems like it'll be lots of fun plus slap/kiss is for some odd reason one of my fav lakorn genre's, you just can't find it in any other type of drama (like korean or japanese).
oh yeah, slap/kiss is also my favorite and only Thai dramas have that type of flavor! the love/hate that's fun and romantic but not contained in high school drama.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yeah, slap/kiss is also my favorite and only Thai dramas have that type of flavor! the love/hate that's fun and romantic but not contained in high school drama.
since this is a kiss/slap and r scene i bet there maybe a willing scene as well don't take this as real cos its just my
prediction cos i haven't seen the older version yet, an admin @clubchom said that filming is up to 60% done so it won't
be a long wait. I think Chompoo/Rome will be the next best onscreen couple, when i look at Chompoo she reminded me of Rita
its like I'm watching Rteam once again.

eufourick

sarNie Egg
since this is a kiss/slap and r scene i bet there maybe a willing scene as well don't take this as real cos its just my
prediction cos i haven't seen the older version yet, an admin @clubchom said that filming is up to 60% done so it won't
be a long wait.
I think Chompoo/Rome will be the next best onscreen couple, when i look at Chompoo she reminded me of Rita
its like I'm watching Rteam once again.
Thank goodness. I don't think I can last much longer. :lolyup:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I cannot wait for this to air! :thumbsup: Chompoo looks great in the last pictures. The clothes are mature & conservative without making her look like an old lady, which I think makes her even prettier.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i believe Rome his co-star that looks super hot, sexy, cute, adorable will be next
koo kwan is with Chompoo, so disappointed cos Rteam horrible thrill lakorn
my hope is running out. Chompoo she's a good replacement for Rita I'll call Rome/Chom
RC TEAM its still Rteam but just add C to make it better. :cloud9:

cecilia

Staff member
yes .. but i'm more in for WANALEE than ANDREW/MINT -- even though i help sub .. i was not 100% into it like how i was with Wanalee.
I really am bore of waiting .. Monday/Tuesday are good but the rest is irk ..

onahc

sarNie Elites
Me too! I can't wait, they're all really good actors.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn while i cut and paste those pictures Rome does look like a womanizer there.
agree with me!
Lol. Yes I do. I really am so happy that he is portraying a different role, then the typical boring nice guy. Chom and Rome as we should know by now makes a hot couple.

I love it when rome shows off his muscle. HOT!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol. Yes I do. I really am so happy that he is portraying a different role, then the typical boring nice guy. Chom and Rome as we should know by now makes a hot couple.

I love it when rome shows off his muscle. HOT!!!
man he has lots of muscle and good news TML one of Rome lakorn with Cherry is confirm
its 'mook liam petch' pau jin jong producing now were waiting for plerng boon confirm

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
when Rome has the huge arm muscle which makes him look taller than others that around
his height good they chose Rome since Chompoo she's tall and huge she also has that
long leg but when she been put next to Rome his perfectly tall and huge they both
suitable.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
when Rome has the huge arm muscle which makes him look taller than others that around
his height good they chose Rome since Chompoo she's tall and huge she also has that
long leg but when she been put next to Rome his perfectly tall and huge they both
suitable.
Right. Rome is so sexy, every time he played those boring roles... im like just take your shirt and show your muscle and you will change character from boring to aggressive, sexy, and a player. lol. Oh if their is the R-scene, would Rome take his shirt off. :eyetwitch: