[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i'm anticipating Rome and Chom pairing so much, especially with player p'ek role for him versus a (slightly) more yielding n'ek for her! it's something fresh for both of them and i can't wait

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg Rome sitting on the table, he looks good in that clothes. Smoking Hot! That's the kind of hair and clothes I been dying to see Rome in. :thumbsup: Chompoo its so funny how shes playing a nice role, shes good. Benz red lips is Hot. Can't wait!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg Rome sitting on the table, he looks good in that clothes. Smoking Hot! That's the kind of hair and clothes I been dying to see Rome in. :thumbsup: Chompoo its so funny how shes playing a nice role, shes good. Benz red lips is Hot. Can't wait!
I like the part where Chompoo was watering the garden and Rome zoom from nowhere and try to hug her and kisses her but
she got the hose pointing at him this is a usual pra'ek/husband when they wanted to flirt with the nang'ek/wife.

teedamonee

sarNie Egg
Hmmz...I actually prefer Rome with his old nose. I thought he looked very handsome naturally...shoot boy was already making me drool every time I saw him in a sweet scenes. It was one of the features I actually liked about him. He had an Asian nose, and was super handsome. Its disheartening to see how plastic surgery has become a normal thing. Either way I can't wait to watch this lakorn, I'll just have to adjust to his new look and disassociate him from reminding me of HK actor Michael Miu Kai Wai haha.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^What?! Rome got his nose done?!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hha.. I can't really tell the different between it.Some people
say this and that and i'm all like it still looks the same to me.
ahha.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so excited for this lakorn and so cannot wait until this airs. This role is perfect for Rome... I've been dying to see him play this type of role again like he has with sirita. How can any channel have Rome and not give him a more edgy role. Seriously he is so hot and can act! I really like him in here, being a little bit of a player and a bad a**... I hope this lakorn will have a little kiss/ slap in it, hey who wouldn't want to see Rome lips on Chompoo right? Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so excited for this lakorn and so cannot wait until this airs. This role is perfect for Rome... I've been dying to see him play this type of role again like he has with sirita. How can any channel have Rome and not give him a more edgy role. Seriously he is so hot and can act! I really like him in here, being a little bit of a player and a bad a**... I hope this lakorn will have a little kiss/ slap in it, hey who wouldn't want to see Rome lips on Chompoo right? Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
I really want this to air on the weekend slot so we get to see it for 3 days a week and lots of those flirty Rome around
his wife Chompoo and getting so angrily jealous and piss off with other guys around his wife. :smack:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want this to air on the weekend slot so we get to see it for 3 days a week and lots of those flirty Rome around
his wife Chompoo and getting so angrily jealous and piss off with other guys around his wife. :smack:
I really like the weekened slot. It feels a little fast sometimes but it's perfect for me too. I like how you already refer Chompoo to Rome wife, so cute. Oh man all those jealous scenes and stuff it's going to be the S****. I haven't watched the old version, but was their and R scene or W scene. Because I remember one thing was n'ek giving birth or something.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really like the weekened slot. It feels a little fast sometimes but it's perfect for me too. I like how you already refer Chompoo to Rome wife, so cute. Oh man all those jealous scenes and stuff it's going to be the S****. I haven't watched the old version, but was their and R scene or W scene. Because I remember one thing was n'ek giving birth or something.
I don't know either if there was a R or W cos i haven't seen the old version yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh thanks. I can't wait to see this. I don't think Rome ever had an R scene in his past lakorn before. I'm not sure though. I know chompoo has.
I think after this lakorn Rome might be given a name like 'king of R scene' cos the names they had is Chakrit, Ken, Aum, Por T
Rome might as well be next.