[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

cecilia

Staff member
^ARRANGE MARRIAGE lakorn/drama are good .. also, i love the NING/NOK's version so this, i'll be sure to like it more since it's CHOM/ROME (after seeing the clip, i'm quite SATISFY, can't express enough lol)

Oh yeah Benz midget is in there too, but who's taking as the nang'ek ex lover that cheated on her then made some
other girl got pregnant then broke up. Rome and Chompoo doesn't look too bad they actually suited with their
hot/sexy :heart: looks and the tall height oh i reckon Benz new look and hair do looks pretty hot. :lmao2:
Mink play Benz's gay friend (so funny) .. i'm don't know who play the office role either. Curiosity is killing me now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome's interview on the clip talk bits about his character, usually all his other roles are nice handsome man, very polite
innocent or in a period style he said this role is new to him cos his playing a rich businessman and a playboy sweet taste
looking for women so he'll give it at his best shot so the audience will enjoy. As for Chompoo she usually play those sassy
style aggressive strong look now she'll be taking as an ordinary woman a prim/proper style who's always get beaten by others
but she isn't as weak she'll fight back. Sure Rome will be an a** for sure and Chom has to change his attitude. :welcome1:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Rome and Chompoo together i didn't see that coming but whatever
I cannot wait to see this one.I bet its going to be so long before
it air.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ARRANGE MARRIAGE lakorn/drama are good .. also, i love the NING/NOK's version so this, i'll be sure to like it more since it's CHOM/ROME (after seeing the clip, i'm quite SATISFY, can't express enough lol)

Mink play Benz's gay friend (so funny) .. i'm don't know who play the office role either. Curiosity is killing me now.

Does this mean it's going to be an "arrange marriage lakorn"? because if it is I'll
Love it too!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^it's an arrange lakorn b/c n'ek is a prime and proper girl while p'ek is a MAJOR playboy -- p'ek mom wants n'ek to marry her son, to show him the right way of being a good man so yup, she had this whole thing arrange with n'ek's parent and since n'ek is heartbroken then, she agree so basically, it's all arrange lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so excited for this! i like both Rome and Chom but their recent lakorn hasn't interested me much so it'll be fun watching Rome as a player and Chom as a prim wife. but she said she won't always let people torture her, which is even better, since i'm hoping she can be the type of n'ek that can handle a player p'ek and make him chase her and make him want her to love him!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The pra'ek in the old version was some kind of a player character that keep an eye on other guys around near his wife and chases her around but his an a** guy cos sleeping
with other girls but the person he really loves is the nang'ek his wife. Hope there will be R scene cos the old version the n'ek is pregnant.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i remembered watching the old version was ning and chatchai, but i didnt really enjoy that much. i hope the new version would be better because it's my favorite pra'nang play together...beautiful and handsome. cant wait. love benz too she so talented.

cecilia

Staff member
The pra'ek in the old version was some kind of a player character that keep an eye on other guys around near his wife and chases her around but his an a** guy cos sleeping
with other girls but the person he really loves is the nang'ek his wife. Hope there will be R scene cos the old version the n'ek is pregnant.
It would be better if they change it to willing .. i'm sure the director nowadays can do that around especially with a player and his ways with woman ..
[but wait, nvm .. chom's going to be strong woman so it'll be tough to battle this .. i'm curious how they can make changes to this version now lol)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yeah i'd rather have a willing. i mean they ARE a married couple so i hope they try to make it into a willing since they do have feelings for each other