[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No clip for the fitting, only pictures that all! To me they looked good together. It just that some of Araya's outfits are a kind of out-dated that all. Maybe she won't wears them in the lakorn just for taking pictures. We'll see.
Oh cookie_king i kept trying to find the clip but it just didn't pop up yet only just a picture scan maybe later
it might pop up, i'll try to find it again. :wink:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nothing man at least something show up i think they won't show the clip they probably start straight away with the opening ceremony.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
anticipating this one. wonder how they will do. they are not my favorite but i can watch b/c i like the movie and plot. it was done so well in jintara & sam's short version then with chatchai and ning too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't worry Rome will do well being a meannie but unsure wether Chompoo will pull it well, I'm just crossing
my 2 fingers for it to happen. :rockon:

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for this remake! I watched the version with Chatchai and Ning a couple of months ago and it was good. Rome and Araya is something new and I am really anticipating this!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Don't worry about Chompoo because she's a fine actress and has played a similar role before. It's going to be interesting how Rome will play his character.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep Onahc Rome his a womanizer character in here while Chompoo Araya is his prim-proper clever wife.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i know just saw it too. benz looked hot and sassy! i love the new look she got there. shes playing with her bf lol they make such an odd pair. hes like a midget compare to her

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yeah Benz midget is in there too, but who's taking as the nang'ek ex lover that cheated on her then made some
other girl got pregnant then broke up. Rome and Chompoo doesn't look too bad they actually suited with their
hot/sexy :heart: looks and the tall height oh i reckon Benz new look and hair do looks pretty hot. :lmao2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit to clubchom. they had the fitting outside for some reason. rome looks mighty handsome in here! finally get to see him in suits again. him and araya dont seem to have chemistry in those pics lol

Rome and Chompoo is like a 2nd version of RTEAM it makes me feel that his standing next to Rita. :wink:

cecilia

Staff member
After watching the clip .. i'm quite SATISFY with the cast.
Rome and ARAYA actually look good in the vdo clip more so than the pictures above ..
They seem to have chemistry as well ... I'm excited, can't wait.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Is Rome having his nose under the knife? Really cant understand why the guys mostly Korean male stars do so.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I can't wait to watch this drama!! Rome in a new role :p & Chompoo is gonna be prim & proper :) They look good together. Now, hoping they have chemistry :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Waiting to see the opening ceremony. Rome and Chompoo playing husband/wife but its a arrange marriage by the oldies in here :dance1: