[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to clubchom. they had the fitting outside for some reason. rome looks mighty handsome in here! finally get to see him in suits again. him and araya dont seem to have chemistry in those pics lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
Her clothes are hideous, especially the long granny dress with the print design. The brown purse with whatever she's wearing don't go, and what's up with the scarf and necklace, yikes!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha i was thinking the same. she dress like an old lady in here. this is probaly the first lakorn ive seen of araya where shes not all dressed up

they dont seem to connect with each other in these pics

Merit

sarNie Adult
Rome in pictures really don't have chemistry with anyone. He most often seem to be in a world of his own. LOL. I so love Araya's hair. So jealous. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^haha i was thinking the same. she dress like an old lady in here. this is probaly the first lakorn ive seen of araya where shes not all dressed up

they dont seem to connect with each other in these pics

Lol Tinah they dressed Araya for her to look that way cos she's a smart sensible or we can just call her
prim n proper. Oh i didn't realize that this is Araya first co-star that is tall enough for her. Yeah Rome seem to
be only in his own world had no chemistry with anyone but except now he has improve cos of Anne. :cheer:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Lol Tinah they dressed Araya for her to look that way cos she's a smart sensible or we can just call her
prim n proper. Oh i didn't realize that this is Araya first co-star that is tall enough for her. Yeah Rome seem to
be only in his own world had no chemistry with anyone but except now he has improve cos of Anne. :cheer:

Ridiculous, dressing that way does not make someone "smart and sensible" or "prim and proper". You can dress up or look sophisticated and still appear smart and proper. I know girls who are covered up but are the biggest hoes ever. The clothes are just plain ugly, why can't they have someone with taste be in charge of the wardrobe, this is 2010 for heaven sakes!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ridiculous, dressing that way does not make someone "smart and sensible" or "prim and proper". You can dress up or look sophisticated and still appear smart and proper. I know girls who are covered up but are the biggest hoes ever. The clothes are just plain ugly, why can't they have someone with taste be in charge of the wardrobe, this is 2010 for heaven sakes!
LOL what did you expect from Thai people with their stereotyping.

Anyways there's no chemistry. Will try to see if there's any when the lakorn airs.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Araya haven't had sparkling chemistry with any of her co star even though she's paired up with them twice. I wonder where's benz. I didn't see any clip of the fitting day

cecilia

Staff member
hmmmm... i can't say, we'll have to wait for the lakorn to judge .. my feeling are aye, 50/50.

for sure, the fashion in here is horrible!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Did rome got a nose job?

I think they could have done a bit better with her clothes. Even if she's a pretty girl nice clothings doesn't hurt. Rome looks so tired most of the time and sometime in his lakorn his eyes are so red. LOL.

Sometimes, they don't have chemistry off screen but on screen they can be really good as a couple. I didn't think araya has any chemistry with Ken. Only two good looking people. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hmmmm... i can't say, we'll have to wait for the lakorn to judge .. my feeling are aye, 50/50.

for sure, the fashion in here is horrible!
Yeah Cecilia wait and be patient all the girls above comments, how can we all judges when you've haven't seen the
whole lakorn itself i don't care what the pair looking or what so ever, i only focus on the drama, never know or
who knows they might turnout good and will make everyone of u a surprise shock to your eyes. :clap2: :blink:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I think i like Chompoo and Great together..Not a fans of Rome...but anyway as long as is not BIG MOUTH Por. T..HAHAHA

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes they both look damn fine, some girls above comments judge stuff after when u all have seen the real things first.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
No clip for the fitting, only pictures that all! To me they looked good together. It just that some of Araya's outfits are a kind of out-dated that all. Maybe she won't wears them in the lakorn just for taking pictures. We'll see.