[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

icool48

sarNie Adult
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9921338/A9921338.html

โฬม พัชฏะ - ชมพู่ อารยา (เมียหลวง) - ตอง ภัครมัย (เมียน้อย)

ที่มา: ข่าวสด (16 พ.ย. 53)

rome patchata / chompoo araya / tong pakaramai (concubine)

khoasod newspaper ( Nov 16th ,2010 )

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, i just saw the news about this too! omg, rome finally playing an aggressive role! this is so exciting..but i wish n'ek was someone else. i dont like araya. but hey, it should be interesting since tong is playing the vilian. shes doing a great job in 365

onahc

sarNie Elites
This is gonna be interesting and I'm so glad we have a new couple, although I can't picture Araya as a submissive housewife.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Somehow this doesn't compute into my head. I feel like Rome and Chom would look awkward together. Hmmmm, i have the movie version somewhere in my house, gotta rewatch it someday. But maybe this will work out.........

cecilia

Staff member
hmm .. although i like chom -- i seems to not prefer her in ning's role at all .. maybe she change my mind once the lakorn start shooting or airing.

meenia

sarNie Adult
what's the story line.. go did someone already asked.. lol..i guess i'll read the other post..but i love rome and araya. can't wait.. what does the title say anyway.. i can't seem to understand TENG..lol.. does it mean something like substitute wife or something..

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I am so happy and very excited that Araya is the nangeke. I think this new version of Mia Teng 2011, nangeke is not weaks or proper like the old ones. I'm sure they change things around just hope it will not turn bad like Ning's version. That version the paced was too slow. I like Rome but I just wish Por T. to be praeeke- Por can takes the roles as a players type. I haven't seen Rome plays as a playboy yet so we'll see. Thank you for the news. I love lakorn that the leads are marry and not getting along. :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
what's the story line.. go did someone already asked.. lol..i guess i'll read the other post..but i love rome and araya. can't wait.. what does the title say anyway.. i can't seem to understand TENG..lol.. does it mean something like substitute wife or something..
No not substitute wife - Mia Teng is the wife that is legally marry with marriage license. The story is about praeke is a playboy who has a girlfriend that his mom doesn't think that she can be good wife or a fit mother in the future if he marry her. She can only be someone mistress. That girl's name is Promchut. So his mother knows nangeke's family from childhood when both fathers were still alived they were friends so she wants her son to marry with nangeke- Arunpapai is her name. She is a propers and well trains. After praeke's mom meets Arunpapai, she wants her to be her daughter in law. Arunpapai has a boyfriend who is a palut( an officer or something) but one of the girl likes him and she accuses him that she is carrying his child so nangeke is embarrasses by this matter so she decides to marry the praeke. It a good lakorn but with Ning version it was a little too slow and nangeke is a little weak. I think Araya can pulls as submissive wife. It 2011 She doesn't have to be weak. They can let her be a smart working woman to steps up nangrai Promchut.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg unbelievable they change the cast. Mart and Cherry is replace by Rome and Chompoo. Maybe Mart/Cherry are ready in Tard Ruk. But this will be a new exciting pair and Rome's new character as a playboy p'ek too.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Oh I remember this lakorn now. New role for Rome and I don't think I ever see him play this kind of role before. Definitely Chompoo will be great in it because she started out playing this kind of role when she was with channel 7.